Chapter 40 - One Time Thing

Dad left before me to go to the compound because Morgan didn't want me to leave.

"We're supposed to play today. We have to defend our base." She pouts.

"I know...I know." I sigh. "I will play whatever game you want when I get back."

"Can I do your makeup?"

Oh god.

"Yeah....totally!" I smile, she leaps into my arms. My smile instantly fades and my eyes widen as I stare at Pepper. "Okay I have to go...I've already stayed for half the day."  Morgan kisses me and steps back, "I love you."

"Love you." She giggles, waiting for me to teleport.

I teleport behind her, "Boo!" She screams and laughs, turning and giving me one last hug. This time I really teleport to the compound...no one was here. "Hello?" I walk through the compound and stop by the training room as I see a shirtless Steve punching a bag. I instantly whistle at him, "Who's this handsome man working out?"

Steve laughs and turns to me, "What took you so long?"

"Morgan wouldn't let me leave...literally laid on top of me for two hours and would scream if I moved."

Steve smiles and shakes his head, "Wanna fight?"

"Sure...but it's been awhile." I nod, taking off my jacket. I was wearing a maroon crop top and high waisted black leggings with black heeled ankle boots. I pull my hair back into a high ponytail and crack my knuckles.

"No teleporting."

"Aw...you scared I'll beat you." I tilt my head, holding my fists up.

"No."

"Yes." He says in his mind.

"Your mind says otherwise." I leap over to him and kick his side.

Steve tries to punch me, I duck and kick his chest. Steve grabs my hips and pulls me to him, I get distracted for a moment by his hands, causing him to flip me over and slam me onto my back. I kick him off over me, flipping up and backing away as he stands.

I run straight at him and leap up into his shoulders, swinging back and slamming him against the ground. Steve suddenly flips us over and pins me down. I giggle as he keeps himself up with his elbows, he caresses the side of my face and smiles. "I really want to kiss you right now." He whispers.

I smile and grab the back of his neck, pulling him down and pressing my lips against his. He sits up, pulling me with him to not break our kiss. Steve wraps his arms around me and stands with me in his arms, I link my legs around his waist and hold onto him tightly as he carrie's me out of the training room.

Steve takes me to his room and slams the door shut, locking it and setting me down on the bed. "Maybe...we should stop." I tilt my head. "I think we're both craving someone's touch...craving sex....but don't you think this is wrong?"

"It doesn't feel so wrong to me." He smiles and caresses the side of my face.

I lean into his touch and smile. "Maybe....a little more. No sex though."

"No sex." He smiles, leaning down to kiss me again. I push him onto the bed and straddle his waist. He grabs my hips and smiles as I lean down to kiss him, he pulls me back and forth against him.

I pull back and look back at the door, "What if someone tries to find us?"

"No one is here...Rocket and Bruce went to get Thor, Nat went to get Clint. Your father and Scott are gonna be gone for a couple hours to get materials."

I bite my lip and stare down at him, Steve groans after he continues to grind me against him. "Oh fuck it....I'm probably gonna die doing this time travel shit anyway." I reach down and throw off my crop top. Steve reaches up and squeezes onto my boobs.

He flips me onto my back and kisses down my neck, I reach down between us as he kisses my boobs and pull down my leggings. "Are you sure about this?" Steve asks, pulling his shorts down.

"Yes...please." I beg, looking down between us to see his cock.
Steve rests between my legs and kisses me again as he slowly pushes into me. I moan out against his lips, wrapping my arms under his and digging my nails into his back.

Steve reaches down and grabs my thigh, pulling it up higher as he slams into me, "F-fuck...you feel so good."

"Captain....is that bad language I hear?" I smirk.

Steve shakes his head, "I think I've changed a lot over the years." He smirks, kissing onto my neck. I bite my lip as he sits up and grabs my hips, staring down at me as he slams into me faster.

"Oh god right there..." My back arches. Steve's grip around my waist tightens, he moans out as he pushes into me deeper. Steve then suddenly pulls away from me, he flips me over onto my stomach and pulls my hips up. I grip onto the sheets as he pushes into me again, slapping my ass. I squeeze my eyes shut as he slams into me over and over, his hips hitting against me hard. "Fuck, Steve...I'm close...I'm..." 

I moan out loudly as my back arches again, his speed quickens practically making me see stars. He pulls me up on my knees and presses my back against his chest, Steve's arm wraps around me and holds onto my neck as his other holds my waist. He slams into me, lightly sucking on my neck as my head falls back against his shoulder. "You can hold on a little longer." Me moans against me.

"I..can't...fuck." I cry out, my eyes rolling back as his cock slides in as deep as it can go.

His hand on my hip slides down onto my clit, rubbing fast circles as he moans into my ear. My leg starts to tremble, his hand around my throat tightens to hold me up. Steve pushes my legs apart wider, slamming into me faster and faster. "Shit..."

His cock twitches inside me...I feel myself tighten around him, "Steve!" I scream out his name as he slams into me one last time. He rocks into me through my release, sliding his hands up and and down my body as he presses soft kisses on my skin. I softly moan as he pulls out of me and stands up, I lay on my stomach again and take him in my mouth, staring up at him as he grabs a fist full of my hair and slams down my throat.

His head falls back and he quickly cums down my throat, moaning out my name as his eyes squeezes his eyes shut. "Fuck..."

I smile and wipe my mouth, sitting up to look at him. "I never thought innocent Steve Roger's would be that good in bed." I chuckle.

"I'm not so innocent." He kisses me.

"No one can know about that." I stand and reach for my clothes.

"My lips are sealed." He smiles.

I smile as I watch him change, pulling on my own clothes. "So how long have you wanted to do that?"

"A long time:"