THE BLACKMAILED MARRIAGE

By sumomuso604

Ananya, a simple middle-class girl, Arjun, a rich businessman's son, and Nirmal, a man from an authentic Brah... More

Prologue
Our lovely lovely lovely Annu!
First day
They meet!
Besties for the Resties!
OFFICY
Just Friends or Best Friends?
Time spent together
Disney world
The Thrilling Three
SHE
Change of Plans
FINALLY!
Jealous much!
The Proposal
MARRY ME. NOT A REQUEST, BUT AN ORDER
YOU'RE MINE
Yo! Arjun here! Here to take the Bride
Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?
HE stole HIM away!
Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!
Sick always works like a charm!
Not-an-update,something about today's date
Detective Ananya Seksariya, reporting for Duty!
Eating Myth to burp Truth
Detective Ananya Seksariya pt. 2- Mystery revealed...
The Scars
Piercing gazes
Facing the Terror🀺
He is mine!
She IS GONE?!
Painted a villain; Blank canvas in reality
Epilogue
message from underneath
Second Book!
Another story!
Yet another story...

Arjun's Adventure with Besties for the Resties

194 7 0
By sumomuso604

Ananya's POV~

Well, Mondays are muck!!! I hate them!

And the reason that makes it even more muckilicious is that today Arjun is meeting Besties for the Resties!

Let me correct that-

Arjun is meeting- SUNAINA!!!!

She will not miss a moment with him even if some goons come, kidnap, marry, and have children with me!

She was angry about the blackmailed marriage, and that too, not for obvious reasons...

But because Arjun didn't marry her!

Our great-great vixen says-

"He married you because of his company! He might have to be married to continue to have the shares of the company his father owns! I read about this in many books! Why couldn't he have married me!"

As if I am on the top of the Eiffel tower! in the seventh heaven! like a dog with two tails! because of this marriage! 

SO selfish!

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS MARRIAGE!

Anyways,

I have to get up now -_-

And start planning my revenge on Arjun...

*Cue an evil laugh+ humongous yawn+ scratching my bed head= Perfect recipe for a  bitchy witch*

Beware of this bitch-witch!

Author's POV~

So our Protagonist got out of bed half-heartedly and slammed the door behind her.

"Hello, Mr. Broom Groom"

"Heya Annu! Good Morning!"

"Why say morning alone!? you should say Good!"

"I said Good."

"-_-"

Arjun laughed in his smoldering style. It was like a routine now, this happened almost every day, with some variations.

"You bathed? Cleaned your evil soul?"

"Nope. Yet to go..."

"Good."

"Yea-wait! Don't do anything! I wanna go in a presentable style today please!"

"What do I have to do with your showering? It's not as if we are going to have a shower together." Annu pointed out casually.

"ANNU!" Arjun exclaimed and face-palmed.

*(Top secret opens- Arjun face-palmed not his hide his embarrassment but his blushing cheeks;)

Top secret closes)*

Taking a deep breath and removing his hand from his freshly blush-ridden cheeks, he stated-

" I am going to have my shower and you will not add white hair color to my shampoo."

" White hair color will bring out your black eyes," Annu exclaimed.

" You will not mix donkey's urine in my perfume!"

"It has a medicinal use, Mr. Broom Groom!"

"And what is that, pray tell me."

" Well, it repels women and attracts insects. Imagine the number of hickeys Ms. Arthropods will give you."

"Those are not hickeys Anu, they are insect bites!"

"Same thing."

"Ananya, you will not add laxatives to my breakfast while I am having a shower!"

"My dear husband, I am a pati-vrata wife. I can't even dream about doing these sins."

Arjun just raised his eyebrows at his pseudo-pativrata wife.

"Great to hear that you can't dream about your pranks but do your pranks EVERY SINGLE MORNING AFTER OUR MARRIAGE and anyway the pranks you pull cannot be in someone's dreams, they are nightmares!" Arjun ranted.

Anu just scratched her average-sized nails with her fork.

"I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams."

You know if my life had background music, it would be 'Look what you made me do' by Taylor Swift.

She leaned her head on her dining chair and hummed the song.

Arjun just gave a defeated sigh and turned to leave but was interrupted.

" By the way, the idea of mixing laxatives was appealing Mr. Broom Groom. Bon Appetit!"

Arjun scowled.

"No Anu! Don't you dare?"

" I will dare and you are spending your day in the lavatory."

Annu stalked towards Arjun.

" Imagine just you with your toilet seat behind a closed door, almost in your birthday suit having multiple -orgasms in your hindquarters."

"ANNNNNU" Arjun sneered.

"What I mean is you will have dehydration and the rest is a mystery!" Annu grinned.

Arjun took a deep breath for almost the millionth time in the morning.

"Annu, since when did you become so bold?" Arjun frowned.

"I was always a bold woman. It's just that people do like bold friends but not bold wives." Annu fake-smiled.

"Well Mrs. Broom, I guess you already have a sparkle within you to highlight you so no need for bold effect!" Arjun said. Now he stalked Anu.

Annu *Speechless*

Annu did not expect him to give such a coquettish remark and thus was caught off-guard.

Arjun walked, walked, walked, walked until he reached Annu who was now standing by the table.

Annu *Speechless*

Arjun snaked his arms around her waist and leaned towards her---WHAT ANU THIS IS NOT AN IDEAL SPOT NOR AN IDEAL GUY TO KISS!!!

Annu just closed her eyes and counted to 10 to muster her strength to kick him

We will never know as Arjun took a sharp right turn and grabbed his breakfast plate.

Annu's face turned from numbness to shock to anger to confusion to numbness.

Arjun was blissfully unaware of the strong tension and was munching his breakfast and muttering he didn't trust Anu with his breakfast. Annu will either eat his portion or add laxatives.

Annu just sighed and marched towards the bathroom.

"HEYY! I wanted to shower first!" Arjun protested which was ignored by Anu as she had too much to think about. Well, she had to think about only one thing but it took up too much space.

.

.

.

"ANANYAAAA!!!!!! Is the conditioner still conditioner? Don't tell me that it is -"

"Mixed with Compost!!!" Annu said...

"I didn't want to waste the Kitchen waste, that is, vegetable peels, you know..."

"Mr. Broom Groom, you should feel relieved that I chose compost, not vermicompost or you would have the love bites of worms."

Arjun just raised his hands in frustration and went away.

Arjun went to Annu's bathroom and continued his business.

And our Annu started laughing like a monster while making tea for herself.

She took the advantage of Arjun's brown coffee conditioner... the THIRD time...

~~~~

"So where are we going today?"

Arjun said as he made his way into the girl gang 'Besties for the resties'.

"I have planned everything out!!!" Sunaina squealed.

"First we will go to Law Garden! And then to Gotilla garden for cycling! Then to the Celebration Centre South Bopal! And then to Hotel Roots for dinner!!!! Are you all with me?"

"Yes, Why not," Arjun said with a bright smile spread across his face.

And so they went. On and on with Sunaina super excited, Ranjana as calm as she always is, Arjun just like the gentleman he has always been(not to Annu apparently), and Our Annu with a frown wrapping her skin into numerous wrinkles(which seemed very cute to Arjun).

With the environment becoming tense due to very obvious possessiveness from Annu's side, Sunaina kept flirting with Arjun as much as she could. So, According to plan, all of them had a hearty breakfast and then went towards Law garden to enjoy the rides and the thriving market there. Although the only people having fun were Arjun and Sunaina...

Annu and Ranjana were whispering combats of their own...

"Look at them Rajju! That bastard first married me without my consent and now he is playing games with MY BEST FRIEND!!! I HATE HIM!"

"Well, why are you so jealous?"

"Umm-because-umm-you know!"

"I don't know... See, if he starts to like her, then he may want to get out of the marriage and you might have a chance of getting a divorce! You will be free then,  right?"

"No! He said we will not get a divorce and wouldn't even tell me why! He said even if I don't talk to him my whole life, he will still not leave my side and stay with me my whole life "JUST TO PROTECT ME". And now see him! Hitting on her.-_-"

"Relax..."

"And I don't wanna have just a chance of getting a divorce, I WANT A DIVORCE! Not a silly probability! I am telling you I am going to do something!"

"Sure. Even I will help you out. What he did was unfair."

Annu gave Ranjana a wicked, malevolent smile.~

Meanwhile,

"Do you think I will ever get her love? I am doing all this to protect her. The wicked guy behind this is just nuts. But he has that video. What could I do? I love her. But will she?"

Arjun asked as he sat down on a bench along with Sunaina.

"Maybe..."

"My ears are craving for a yes."

"Don't worry boo! You will-"

"That's pity from your side. I don't like it."

"No! You will not get her love, you will EARN it! That's what I want to say."

"Ohh... Did she have it for me earlier? like even a  smidge?"

"Poco- little!"

Arjun laughed.

"I lost it all. Didn't I?"

"No... It is the same just camouflaged by anger. That's why you need to earn it."

"How? I can't tell her anything, She won't even listen to me!"

"Relax boo! I might be of some help!"

Both of them laughed.

And out of nowhere, Arjun's hands flew and landed right on Sunaina's shoulders and his head on her shoulder forming a one-sided hug...

Instead of being alarmed, Sunaina simply calmed him down.

click click kheech kheech!

After hearing the noise, Arjun broke apart.

"I am so sorry! I just-"

"Don't worry. I sensed the intention behind it. And it is not a bad one."

"Thanks. This conversation just reminded me of my sister, Meera..."

Soon Arjun's eyes were wet and he quickly went to the men's room.

While Arjun had red moist eyes, Annu's eyes were green with Jealousy...

She didn't know why but her insides burned when she had seen two figures, entwined in each other's arms on a bench.

Sunaina's eyes met Annu's raging ones. Annu took her purse which was seated comfortably beside Sunaina,

And stormed off leaving Sunaina stunned and unexplained.

Guess Guess...Who is Anu and who is Arjun??? :p

Whoever has taken such an appreciation-worthy plunge to read the book of newbie authors like us, Thanks a bunch no actually thanks a bouquet in Sumo's words :D

Secondly,  A VERY HAPPY ENLIGHTENING DIWALI TO YOU GUYS! yOU HAVE HELD ON TO US ROM THE BEGINNING, AND BELIEVE ME, THAT HAS KEPT US GOING ON AND ON. SO SORRY THAT WE HAD A GAP IN BETWEEN(WE HAD EXAMS, SO SORYYYY :D) 

ANYWAYS, KEEP READING ON AND ON! AND LEAVE COMMENTS TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND!

Adieu! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 18.1K 46
" No don't dare to touch her. Your enmity is with me." he said while protecting her. She wanted to save him but it was too late. He was shot dead. ...
365K 14.9K 47
Best rank: #3 in general fiction. (on June 28th 2017) Till now it was only her parents who use to take any kind of decisions regarding her life...
27.6K 2.1K 16
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part...
28.2K 820 31
Ananya Mehra Asia's leading business woman.. Kind , soft, bubbly only for her loved ones... Left by her dad a scar that follows along her is now ent...