OC & Canon Crossovers

By LuunaaPhase

Crossover fics involving my OCs meeting characters from canon works that I love or hate. There will be crosso... More

Author's Note
Hell Girl x Demonophobia
Hell Girl x Demonophobia 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 3
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 4
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 5
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 6
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 7
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 8
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 9
Green-Eyed Monsters vs Twilight pt. 10
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 11
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 12
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 13
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 14
How to write a crappy fanfiction
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 15
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 16
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 17
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 18
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 19
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 20
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 21
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 22
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 23 (END)
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 2
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 3 (END)

Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 1

39 1 2
By LuunaaPhase

The first crossover fic that involves an original work of mine, Green-Eyed Monsters.

As well as the first crossover fic involving an existing story I hate which I expect many of you to figure out on your own judging by the title.

With that being said, let's begin...

Biyu raises her right arm. Her left arm grabbed it by the elbow so that she can stretch, groaning as she went. It has been a long day.

She checked her phone to see the time, it is almost five o'clock.

"Time to Rendevous," Biyu said, making her way to the coffee shop she and her friends planned to go to.

She puts her phone into her skirt pocket and goes her merry way.

Unbeknownst to Biyu, someone is watching her from a distance.

Edward and Bella who were traveling overseas have arrived. They were trying to escape from the Volturi and Victoria and took refuge in a country in East or Southeast Asia, South Korea.

They were walking around, seeing that the scenery looks different from Forks, Washington, and grimacing.

Bella noticed Edward has been staring at someone. She follows his line of sight and spots Biyu in the distance. Bella's face scrunched up into a disgusted scowl.

"Why are you staring at that girl? She looks like an insipid bitch who cares about her looks and doesn't use her brain." Bella said.

Knowing that Edward is her boyfriend, Bella is disgusted and does not want Edward to cheat on her.

"Edward, don't tell me you are attracted to that ugly girl. She probably has an ugly personality because just look at her. And she is most likely the type to act on her emotions and be a whiny drama queen." Bella snapped.

"I'm not attracted to her, I'm just trying to read her mind," Edward replied, gaslighting Bella as usual. He then turned to look at Biyu again.

"Why did we even move to South Korea out of all places? Nobody here looks like they speak English. I don't know Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Asian." Bella told Edward.

"We moved here because it is stated it is safe with a low crime rate and Alice does not see anything horrible happening in her visions. And don't worry, there are translation apps we can use when asking for directions. There aren't a lot of people out here and that girl over there is the closest person. Let's ask her for directions." Edward said.

Unbeknownst to Bella, Edward has an ulterior motive that he does not want to tell Bella. He does not want to talk to Biyu solely to ask for directions. He is only pulling the "asking for directions" card as an excuse to get close to Biyu, seeing her like another piece of fresh meat like Bella.           

After attempting to read Biyu's mind, Edward became curious about her since he does not speak Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin. The languages Biyu speaks. Due to this language barrier, he cannot read Biyu's mind.

Just like he couldn't read Bella's mind, Edward became interested in Biyu who, too, has an unreadable mind in Edward's point of view.                                                                        

"Let's go, Bella. We are going to ask for directions and after that, we will reunite with the others." Edward said.

The Cullens split up to look for a hotel or inn to stay over in temporarily before finding a house to live in.

They are planning to live in South Korea illegally. Despite purchasing plane tickets to stay for a month, they are planning to stay permanently.

Bella did not tell her school friends and Charlie about where she went as expected of her. The only person she told about moving away is Jacob. Jacob was clearly upset after hearing the news that Bella is moving away.

Bella remembers how Jacob reacted when he heard the news.

------------------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you choosing to be with him over me? I know what's best for you!" Jacob told Bella.

"Jake, I'm sorry. I had no other choice. If I stay here, the Volturi and Victoria will find us and you will never see me again. We can just call each other and video chat each other." Bella said.

Jacob shook his head "no", unsatisfied.

"No, I want you to stay here with me!" Jacob insisted. He grabs Bella and bear hugs her.

"Jake! Let me go!" Bella snapped. Jacob eventually lets her go after seeing Edward has arrived.

Edward angrily walks up to Jacob.

"Why are you doing this to her?!" Edward snapped.

"She's not sure what she wants," Jacob replied with an attitude of entitlement.

"Edward, let's go," Bella said, grabbing his shoulder.

Edward and Bella leave, leaving Jacob all alone. Jacob turns around to leave, angered that he did not get Bella to stay.

Jacob stopped after realizing he has an idea. He can just move to South Korea where Bella and the Cullens are moving to.

"What? You are moving to be with her?" Leah Clearwater said in disgust.

"It's my choice," Jacob replied.

Leah shakes her head in disapproval and disgust.

"Don't tell the others about this. Just tell them that I ran away from home and am still somewhere here." Jacob told Leah.

Leah rolls her eyes and reluctantly agrees.

Soon after, Jacob sneakily goes towards the direction of the Seattle international airport where the Cullens are.

When a gate agent wasn't looking, Jacob hurriedly runs through the gate into the plane where the Cullens are.

-----------------------------------------Present---------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward grabs Bella's hand and quickly rushes towards Biyu. They stopped when they are three meters behind Biyu.

When they stopped, Biyu gasps quietly after sensing a presence.

"She probably doesn't know English, just look at her," Bella whispered to Edward. Edward ignores Bella and continues looming towards Bella.

Why do I feel someone is behind me? Biyu thought. She is about to turn to her right to look behind her.

Before Biyu could see what's behind her, she felt a hand grab her shoulder startling her.

Biyu yelps and turns around only to find a couple staring back at her. The couple did not appear to be from around here and are clearly tourists.

She tenses up, feeling nervous. She was never asked by tourists for directions before and this is her first time. She was also unnerved by Edward's deathly pale appearance.

Oh no, they are most likely asking for directions. I don't know very much English, French, German, or any European language. I don't know their nationality or ethnicity and can't just assume. Biyu thought to herself, sweating nervously.

Bella grimaces at Biyu, seeing that she is fidgeting.

"Excuse me, do you know a nearby hotel or inn?" Edward asked Biyu in English.

Biyu widens her eyes upon hearing Edward speak English.

Okay, he is an English speaker, and judging by his guy's accent, he is American. I'm assuming the girl next to him, his girlfriend, sister, cousin, or whoever she is also American.

Biyu takes out her phone and pulls up a language translation app. She turns on the microphone and motions for Edward to speak into it.

Edward repeats what he said into Biyu's phone.

Biyu looks at her phone and sees Edward's words translated into Korean.

Oh, they are asking for a nearby hotel or inn. Biyu thought.

She utters her reply into the phone microphone, taps the translate button, and lets Edward and Bella hear the text.

Biyu's response in English: "You go straight and make a left and there will be a large hotel right there. This is an area popular among tourists."

Biyu points to the direction she is heading.

Edward and Bella nod their heads to thank Biyu, saying "thank you" in English which Biyu understood (It is one of the few English phrases she knows.).

"You're welcome," Biyu replied in English. Bella grimaces and rolls her eyes upon hearing Biyu speak English.

Edward and Bella walk to the other side of the street to keep a distance from Biyu. When Biyu is not looking, Edward rushes over straight to the direction of the hotel, carrying Bella on his back.

Biyu looks around and sees that Edward and Bella are no longer in sight.

"Huh?" Biyu uttered in confusion.

That was weird...They were just here. It's like they just disappeared into thin air. Biyu thought. She decided to continue her way to the coffee shop.

When she arrived at the coffee shop, Cafe Le Chat. 

She looks around to look for Jun, Hyun-ae, and Jong-suk. the coffee shop has wall-painted illustrations of cats in coffee mugs plastered all over the walls. She spotted Jun waving his hand in the distance. Biyu excitedly walks towards the table her friends are sitting at. She sits on the empty seat next to Jun.

"This place looks so cozy and cute," Biyu remarked, eyeing the cat wall paintings.

"There's Vietnamese iced coffee here, too," Jun stated, holding his cup of Vietnamese coffee.

Biyu's eyes widened in delight.

"I've been dying to try that!" Biyu said.

"There are also fat macarons here, too." Hyun-ae pointed out, knowing that Biyu loves them.

Biyu gasps in delight upon learning there are fat macarons.

"I knew I will love this coffee shop," Biyu said.

She purchased a glass of Vietnamese iced coffee and a matcha fat macaron and walked back to her table.

The four friends conversed with each other, talking about school, family, and other mundane topics.

When Jong-suk and Hyun-ae aren't looking. Biyu nudges Jun's right hand with her left pinkie finger. Their hands are under the table where Jong-suk and Hyun-ae can't see within their line of sight.

Jun blushes upon feeling Biyu touch his hand. He then gently clasps Biyu's hand. A delightful smile slowly forms on Biyu's mouth.

The four friends had interesting stories when they were on their way to the cafe.

"I saw two thugs hitting each other with corn dogs earlier," Jong-suk stated, rubbing his forehead in disgust.

"They were yelling at the vendor and demanding free corn dogs."

Jun groaned in disgust after hearing Jong-suk's story.

"Yeah," Jong-suk agreed. "They had to ruin corn dogs. I was thinking about getting a corn dog before going here because I was starving but those thugs made me lose my appetite."

"I ran into an American family asking for directions. One of them who knows Korean asked where can they find a hotel or inn and I told them." Hyun-ae said.

"I've run into a lot of Western tourists asking for directions and most of them were polite and nice but this family I ran into, they were different...Something was off about them."

Jun and Jong-suk widened their eyes and raised their eyebrows in confusion. Biyu looks up after taking a sip of her Vietnamese coffee and turned to look at Hyun-ae, interested in her story.

"Not saying all Westerners are the same of course!" Hyun-ae said waving her hands vigorously and trembling frantically.

"What was off about them?" Jun asked.

"Well...they look very pale and in a way that is way too pale. Like ghostly, dead white pale. It creeped me out. It looks like they don't have any blood in their system" Hyun-ae explained.

Jun and Jong-suk looked at each other in shock.

"I mean I've seen a lot of pale celebrities both Asian and Western and at least they look healthy and it's clear they have blood circulation. But this tourist family looks creepily and unhealthily pale. It's like they don't even look human. They look....dead. Not to mention, I saw that their eyes look unnaturally colored, too. I don't know if they are wearing colored contacts but they look naturally unnaturally colored if that makes sense." Hyun-ae stated.

Biyu widened her eyes after hearing Hyun-ae's story. She recalled encountering Edward and Bella earlier.

"Hey, when I was on my way here, I encountered two tourists and one of them happens to look deathly pale, too. His eyes were also unnaturally-colored," Biyu told Hyun-ae, putting her hands on the table.

Hyun-ae gasps and puts one of her hands over her mouth.

Jun gasps in concern. 

"They were asking for directions and I managed to tell them using a translation app but they seemed off. Not to mention, the man grabbed me on the shoulder." Biyu explained.

"This guy doesn't sound like a fan of personal boundaries," Jong-suk remarked.

"And what's odd is after I told them directions, I looked away for a second, and when I looked again, they were gone. I'm not joking."

Jun, Hyun-ae, and Jong-suk widened their eyes in surprise.

"It was like they disappeared into thin air," Biyu added.

"The family I encountered earlier also did the same." Hyun-ae pointed out.

"I turned away to go my way and when I looked back to see if they are going in the direction of a hotel I told them about, they were gone," Hyun-ae said, scratching the side of her face.

"I think I'm losing my mind," Hyun-ae said, rubbing her forehead. She takes a sip of her iced vanilla latte.

"Same. I'm probably losing my mind. Maybe it's due to the stress from midterms," Biyu said, rubbing her forehead.

"If we see them again, we better stay away from them," Jun suggested.

"Obviously not all tourists are friendly. There will always be bad apples. I remember encountering some who are probably only here for malicious intentions like sex tourism." Jong-suk said.

Biyu continues eating her fat macaron, worried about the trip back home.

"Let's go home together. We will find a bus." Hyun-ae suggested.

Biyu, Jun, and Jong-suk smile in agreement.

Unbeknownst to the four friends, the Cullens are outside of Cafe Le Chat. Edward and Bella reunited with them.

"It's good that it's cloudy today then the locals wouldn't be suspicious of us if we stand under, sunlight," Carlisle said.

"We haven't found anything and the hotels we found were all booked and the workers don't know any English," Alice said.

"The hotel we found is also booked and the workers don't know English. Also, when Edward and I asked a local girl for directions, she was being so weird. When she said "Thank you," it sounded so annoying to hear. Her accent is annoying." Bella said.

"I'm sure we will find one." Carlisle said.

Jasper rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. Rosalie glares at Bella after hearing her whinge. Edward turns towards the direction of Cafe Le Chat. From the outside, he can see Biyu with her friends inside the cafe.

He attempts to read Biyu's mind again but could not decipher her thoughts. Bella notices Edward staring longingly at the cafe with confusion and suspicion.

Part 1 End.

(Author's Note: In the original Green-Eyed Monsters, the story takes place in South Korea but I decided to redo it and make it take place in an ambiguous East/Southeast Asian country. In this crossover fic, the setting will be South Korea for simplicity.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 1 33
I'm not good at Describing a book, but I can give you a pro/con list of this book and being invested in this series I have planned. Pros: It's a fun...
49.4K 915 25
Hazbin hotel/Helluva boss harem x Demon reader Will have random crossovers.
2K 6 28
I am not a good writer at all so I'm going to write maybe some good stories Ideas, OC's and AU's that I can think of. Say if your interested in a sto...
103 0 4
This will contain my OCs for various shows, and books, which I like to create for fun. I don't own any of the shows, Books, that they are based on. A...