Wolf Girl

By blackwolves16

Mia's life is completely flipped upside-down in the course of a few days. She wakes up in a lab, finds out a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Who I Based My Characters Off Of
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout Outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
#nomorebullying
Chapter 35
Tagged
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Q&A With the Author
#somethingdifferentaboutyou
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Tagged and A/N Combined
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Key to the Characters
Reader Based Characters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Shout Outs
Chapter 51
New Story Cover Idea #1
New Story Cover Idea #2
New Story Cover Idea #3
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Ask the Characters
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Tagged
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Christmas Special
Chapter 72
Tagged
Chapter 73
Tagged
Author's Note
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author's Note
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83 - Part One
Chapter 83 - Part Two
Chapter 84
Christmas Special
Chapter 85

Chapter 38

58 3 18
By blackwolves16

Izzy's POV

I woke up at some point during the night and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to get up and lay out some clothes for Clary and Mia so that they didn't have to wait for me when they got up. I went to the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, and returned to my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, trying to go back to sleep. After about fifteen minutes, I heard the bathroom door open and close. I looked over the side of my bed and saw that it was Mia that had gotten up.

I must have drifted off after that, but it didn't last long. When I woke back up, I laid there for a few minutes before giving up and walking back into the bathroom to change and wash up. After I was done, I walked back out into the room and over to my makeup stand. Even though it was still dark, I got my makeup perfect within the span of five minutes. I wrote a note for Clary just letting her know that I left so that she wouldn't be too surprised when she woke up and didn't see me.

I walked out of the room and made my way to the library. When I opened the door, I walked over to the table and sat down. I sighed and put my head in my hands. Taking my hands away from my face after a few minutes, something on the table caught my attention. I picked it up and saw that it was the packet that we had on Mia. I know that sounds really sketchy, but we have documents on everyone that we need to find and/or protect. I had this urge to look at it and find out more about her, considering I knew almost nothing about her.

When I flipped it open, the first thing that greeted my was a picture of Mia. She looked so pretty and it was a natural kind of beauty, not the kind that came with lots and lots of makeup. I flipped the page again and got to the page that had some random facts on her.

Name: Mia Edwards

Age: 18

Birthday: March 23rd, 1998

At this fact, I stopped. Her birthday is today. We have to do something. My mind then started to go a thousand different directions of what I wanted to do for her. It went from getting strippers to karaoke to going out to the club to going to see a movie. It finally came to the point where I had to write down all of my ideas. Some of them were a little far-fetched, so I crossed them out. Others I thought were a little bland, so those got crossed out as well. I was finally left with karaoke and strippers.

Well, I thought to myself. I don't think Mia is the type of person to want strippers for her birthday, so karaoke it is.

As soon as I put the pencil down, a loud ringing sounded throughout the Institute. Who could be at the door at this time in the morning? I thought to myself as I got up and started to make my way to the front door. When I got there, I uncoiled my bracelet and opened the door. I was met by a girl that had long blue hair and blue eyes to match. She had on black leather pants, a flowy shirt that was cinched at her waist, a motorcycle jacket, black high heeled boots, and a spiky black bracelet.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"My name...is Robyn...and I...need...help."

And, with that, she fell to the ground.

"Jace! Alec! Vincent! Help!" I screamed as I tried to move the girl into the Institute.
***********************************
Hey guys. So, today's my 17th birthday! Happy birthday to me! I wanted to have Mia's birthday be the same as mine, so, I did. I really hope that you guys liked this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing it. Also, the picture is of what Robyn was wearing. I'll post what she looks like in the next chapter.

The new character, Robyn, is MultiFandomGirl46ulm. I hope that you guys like her and I did a good job of describing her.

Questions:

1) Who do you think Robyn is?

2) What do you think is going to happen with Robyn and the party?

3) Questions for the Q&A section?

4) Any other character ideas? Ideas for the rest of the story?

Thank you all so much for reading. I love you all.
- blackwolves16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...