Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

15. Something Empty, Something Bland

3.1K 176 28
By Xythe_Phantasma

15. Something Empty, Something Bland

Y/n's life continued when she woke up. But if being honest, she was bored somehow all excitement drained out from six years of an unknown dream.

Six years of being asleep had her catching up to lessons so she can go to college directly after completing certain requirements. Somehow, she was surprised how she can adapt quickly except for the occasional times where he will be in daze.

After a year, she graduated from being homeschooled. They held a party for her where their relatives came to join. It was lively, Y/n, who was the star of that day was quiet and nonchalant. She was completely different than when she was younger.

But they still paid special attention to her. She is a miracle wonder after all. If they're not interested with her graduation, then they're more interested on how she looked the same after six years of sleep.

She remained passive over the attention as if she was used to it.

When asked what she's planning to take on graduation, Y/n gave one serious reply:

"Military."

.

Levi stood in front of the altar yet again.

His eyes were set on the female who was only asleep, but her very being felt like they were in a funeral. He wore his survey corps attire properly while his hand on both of his side.

He had not missed a month of visiting her and so did his unending inquiries to Dr. Jaeger of how the girl was. Grisha, who's known Levi for several months now smiled and generously told him Y/n's general condition. The man's dedication to check on the new saintess is admirable. One could even say that it was warm love between the saintess and a former underground thug.

"I heard you were dubbed the strongest soldier of humanity and is promoted in rank quite quickly. Congratulations, Captain Levi." Grisha said.

Levi didn't reply through the pleasantry. He started to leave after knowing Y/n's current condition without a word.

.

On the other side, the sight of pair combat boots thumping into the dirty ground. Dust rises up whenever the shoe would stamp on the dirt.

It had been three hours past the laps they were supposed to run.

However, a vigorous female with h/c locks continued on with the drill, ignoring the eyes that have been watching her person to the entire duration of her run. Not changing into a tired appearance, not even catching her breath.

Her e/c eyes was straight on ahead of the trail unaffected by any unnecessary distraction.

Y/n L/n entered the military academy with all flying colours. And afters three years of attendance and undeniable expertise in many sections, Y/n was promoted to first lieutenant.

Overall, it was a worthwhile experience and the boredom she felt eversince she woke up was replenished with excitement due to some life threatening activities she had endured.

Lining up with Y/n's personality, it seemed that she was born for this job and no one can question it.

But for Y/n who remained unmoved, felt like she was missing something more. Although she knew it had something to do with the profession of her choice, she felt like something was still amiss.

So in her thought, she decided that what was missing must have been the experience, so after a few month after joining into the new batch of fresh military grads, she was imported to join a new barracks.

In there, unexpectedly, they were suddenly attacked by a rebellion group which tried to suppress all governmental activities in their region. The dangerous situation had the citizen evacuating out to clear the situation.

When they were deployed to the battlefield to reclaim the territory, Y/n thought that this must be it. This battle must be that void that kept on making her life incomplete. So, when geared with rifles in hand, reviewed the active plans and finally put it to practice for rescue operations within the city scape, Y/n took lead.

The city became ruins. Blood splatters and corpses could be seen as they passed through, avoiding possible snipers on the ground.

This sight made Y/n all too familiar. She didn't know why, but this battlefield felt like a place where she usually frequent as she looked down on her weapon briefly seeing it suddenly changed with a pair of swords but soon disappeared when she blinked to check again.

Everything went smoothly, Y/n managed to lead victory and had most of the enemies retreat and leave the city two days of persisting.

Soon as they did, the surviving soldiers cheered and cried for victory. It was an emotional moment. It felt unreal but it is also the best feeling for those who worked hard to achieve this means of victory.

Y/n remained impassive to this glorious event. Something was still not fitting at all and it was confusing her to no end.

Wasn't this event supposed to fill the void? But she felt nothing but unfulfilled satisfaction. If not humans, what else should she itch to fight of? She looked at her rifle again and then to the ruined city. It was familiar but at the same time it isn't.

She felt like laughing in her heart as she think about this.

She's really going crazy! Why would engaging herself to a dangerous situation and fight and kill a couple of humans would complete something she couldn't piece?

Y/n sighed, returning back to the temporary encampment and sat there pondering if she should seek psychological treatment after all the weird things she's seeing. It was greatly tormenting her mentality that she wanted to hit her head to some pillar.

It wasn't easy at all. Feeling that she has two memories but the second memory was vaguely registering. Sometimes she sees dead soldiers of different uniforms on the ground, or a giant hand suddenly sweeping her off the ground, being chained while a child voice was begging to be forgiven, a cane appearing out of the darkness to hit her and finally a person standing in front of her whose back where a cape fluttered proudly like a flag. This strange man would speak without any particular voice but she could still telepathically hear it.

Hey brat, what's taking you so long? Wake the fuck up already.

Y/n was conflicted.

.

After a few more weeks in the base, Y/n was now allowed to go home. Her parents were ecstatic to see their only girl while his brother also took a day off at work.

Y/n was quiet as usual staring up into space until dinner was prepared.

The family chatted about their daily activities. The girl wasn't afraid to tell her own experiences, but was too blunt to the ears that scared his parents to death.

Which is why they decided that they should continue story telling after dinner. When they are done digesting their own meals.

That night, Y/n got back to her room and kept her back on the cushion emptily. Something was clearly missing!

She didn't lose her memory even before she went into a coma, but the void is unbearable it almost felt like she's a broken fragments, losing the tiny bits of glass that flew far and mirrored itself in the rocks like a grain of sand.

Y/n always felt afraid that she can never fill this void.

"Just what it is that I'm missing?" Y/n complained in the air. Her blank eyes stared at the white painted ceiling.

She waited and waited for a sign but soon gave up and opened her phone. A notification suddenly popped out and when she checked her account, it was an ad notification.

Attack on Titan again.

For the past years, it's always Attack on Titan. Was she that much of a fanatic when she was young that everything that pops out years later is this? It seriously didn't make sense!

But somehow, she got curious again. The general cover that she was staring at was a petite back of a male, wearing the cadet uniform in the middle of wrecked and burning housese. In front of him was the tall wall together with the colossal titan looking down through the other side of the gate of wall Maria.

She sat up and restarted the entire show. Her eyes remained on the screen of her phone. Everything happened just according to what she last remembered. The breach, the deaths, the revelations and all the keypoints except for the fact that Levi keeps visiting the comatosed saintess in the church until her death.

How?

It was during the plan to lure and capture Annie. As the story progressed, the blonde lady turned into a titan and caused havoc in wall Sina where the church where Y/n laid dormant was located. Eren turned into a titan and fought with the female titan.

The two are like wrecking balls going around the inner walls. Until the church was crushed during their fight when a mass was currently happening.

A lot of people died, including her.

At the end of the day, Erwin regretted the decision so much but hid it under his composed expression and Levi looked as if he just died twice himself.

They prepared the funeral for her where most of the characters cried for this unexpected death. Erwin, Levi, Hange, Mike, Isabel, Farlan, Louvre, the restaurant owner, some of her batchmates who were trying to pursue her back in the days and the new batch of soldiers in the scouts. Eren felt guilty once more. The poor boy blamed himself so, remembering that the saintess was someone his father was trying to save and Levi's special someone as well as a daughter for Erwin.

To think that she lasted seven years asleep and died just like that...

Even the fandom felt so unsatisfied and complained how Y/n Callenreese died without even opening her eyes.

This is a whole lot of torture for Levi!

Y/n didn't think this actually hit her right in the heart. She didn't cry, but she was hurt. Stabbed by the sadness everyone was experiencing because of her.

As if she was mad at the saintess and blaming her for being useless.

"If you woke up, none of them would have been crying by now." She whispered. The hatred in her heart soared, ignoring the fact that this was merely a show.

But to hell with that. If the Saintess is that oh-so-powerful, why not just open her eyes and wake up! Her existence is a bunch of bullshit in this show!

Y/n didn't know how many curses she spouted at the saintess character.

She was genuinely mad, she nearly smashed her phone in the concrete. She thought that this Callenreese Y/n is the scum of the earth! If you're going to die, just die you good for nothing human being!

She exclaimed curses in her heart until she fell asleep.

A sleep that will make herself curse more.

.

Dayummmmm!

I did a lot of timeskip so we could proceed quickly as well. Lol.

Anyways, It's time-

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
165K 4.4K 30
ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
924 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
845K 32.1K 73
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Attack on Titan Fanfiction reading list Wattys 2014 Winner "Iแด› แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด› แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สœแดแดก สแดแดœ สŸแดแดแด‹ แด€แด› ษชแด›, ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ ษชษด...