𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

solivagante द्वारा

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... अधिक

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

Double Threat Of Bestfriends

1.3K 126 85
solivagante द्वारा

You should've known better than to believe Sunghoon would have let the matter drop.

But you have completely forgotten about them the second a delivery of a big box came to your dorm step. The delivery man said it was from someone from the Hwang family and by the time you open it in your room, it was a night gown for the welcoming party for sure.

The gown is beautiful, you can say that, if not a little too bright because of the gold sequin design in the front. In this case, you will certainly never get away from the attention of the people in that event.

And just as you were about to go for a call to Giselle outside, to see if her family is invited, you hadn't really expected yourself to be cornered by Kai and Leo when you had been walking innocently through the hallway.

You had found yourself dragged into a dorm room that must be the one Leo shared with Jungwon and you hands went instantly to someone's neck, tightening it to whoever had pulled you in.

Leo glanced cautiously to your hands and he swallowed nervously, waiting for you to remove it. Your eyes drifted past his shoulder to the two boys behind him and let out a sigh, bringing your hands back to your side.

Jungwon locked the door and you raised an eyebrow; was that really supposed to stop you from leaving?

"I hope the three of you exactly realize how cliche this is", you said, stepping away to sit at one of the smaller couch.

You think you'd best make the most of it while the three watched you incredelously, sharing a look as you stared up at them impatiently.

"Well, I thought you brought me in here to say something? Or is abducting girls is what you just do?", you deadpan at them.

"Don't be stupid", Kai said, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall behind him, "I'm much too handsome to resort to that"

You looked at him then, carefully taking in each of his features and Kai, aware of your inspection tilted his head with a cocky smirk. He ran a hand through his hair as though he knew it was enough to make a girl's heart race.

And maybe it was. But it certainly did nothing for you.

"I don't see it", you admitted honestly, making Jungwon snicker from beside the door.

Huening Kai started to protest instantly, falling silent when Leo threw a look in his way.

"Leave it, Kai", Leo reminded him. He looked at you as he approached the couch you were sitting at, "We spoke to Jake"

You propped up your chin with your hand, "And what about Jay?"

"I think you should know that Sunghoon opens up to them about the kiss", Leo revealed too quickly.

Your mouth parted in shock as you whispered, "He really told them?"

The feeling of wanting to punch someone in their beautiful lips is very tempting.

You'd fully expected for Sunghoon to give them a lie about what had happened in the date. You hadn't expected him to tell every details of it especially the kiss in the movies.

Straightening in your seat, you crossed your arms and waited for them to talk expectantly.

When no one replies, you asked asked yourself, "God, is nothing private here anymore?", the look you got in response was enough to make you stop, "Well, what about it, Kai?"

"You know about Jake and Jay hyung's feelings for you", Jungwon stated as if you were being stupid, "Do you not get it or are you being dumb in purpose?"

"Yang Jungwon", you warned to the younger boy, "Don't join them or you'll be in my list of annoying boys"

"Well, don't you know how this two feels about it?", Leo asked, butting in, "How much it made Jake isolate himself from everyone nowadays?"

"What?", you questioned but then it clicked.

You took in a deep breath, rising from your seat and meeting Kai's waiting eyes. He nodded, knowing what you were thinking and so you groaned aloud, Jake wasn't stupid enough to sulk silently like this without you noticing.

Oh, who you were kidding? Of course he was. You basically go in a date with his bestfriend.

"Where is he?", you asked, thinking quickly. Will you be really ready to face him alone?

"Why?", Jungwon asked as you pushed away from the couch to approach the door.

"Because I'm going to knock some sense into him", you deadpanned as you rolled your eyes, "I won't promise to return him to you in one piece though"

As you unlocked the door, you heard Leo called out from behind you, "He's by the soccer field by the way"

That was enough for you to know where Jake exactly was.

After thanking Leo as you walked out the door, you made your way out of the dormitory and head for the field. It was obvious where you would find him.

And sure enough, when you arrived at the back of the storage room where they put the soccer balls and other sports equipments, you found him slumped against the wall of it.

As you drew closer to Jake, you realized that his eyes were closed as he rested there with his legs splayed out in front of him. When he let out a deep breath, you knew he wasn't asleep and you went to his side.

"Why are you out here?", you questioned as you get closer to him.

Jake's eyes open in surprise and you would have tease him for not going to his dorm instead if he didn't look so startled.

He straightened up, crossing his legs under him as he spoke cautiously, "Hi"

"Hello", you replied, stopping in front of him and crossing your arms.

Now that the greetings were out of the way, you could let it all out.

You cleared your throat, locking your eyes onto his and spoke firmly, "Sim Jaeyun, for such a smart boy, you are such a big idiot. If someone wants to learn how to overreact from something, then they should learn from you"

He blinked, taken aback by your outburst, "What?"

"Kai told me"

The words had Jake rising onto his feet, planning to run away. But you were quicker, grabbing at the back of his shirt. He hesitated, looking between you and the hand stopping him on his back.

"Don't make me kick you in the butt", you warned.

He thought over your words, weighing them carefully before deciding that you were the the type of person who would carry out their threat. He knew you well then.

Sitting with a sigh, Jake looked at you with a frown, only to avert his eyes moments later when you spoke up.

"Honestly, what kind of a young man are you? Running away when you're confronted? Where was the you who winked at me in the first day?"

Jake's eyes flickered to yours hesitantly, "Is there a point to all of this or -"

He trailed off at the sight of look in your face, "Just be straight with me, Jake and tell me how you feel about me and Sunghoon"

Your words made him start and he went to protest only to give up at your glare, knowing you weren't going to accept whatever bullshit he decided to sprout.

He sighed and admitted, "It makes me an idiot for being jealous when he actually asked me if I was fine about it"

"You are far too smart to be an idiot", you said before kneeling in front of him and meeting his eyes with a smile, "Now you listen to me carefully because I'm only going to say this once -"

Except that, Jake surged forward to kiss you making the end of your sentence disappear into thin air.

When you managed to understand just what is happening, you returned the kiss, not really knowing why you still were doing it, only for him to pull away just as quick.

You blinked up at him with confused eyes, "What -"

"I'm jealous over my bestfriend and I'm more impulsive than normal", Jake explained, bringing a hand up to rub his thumb across your cheek, "And personally, I'd rather have you in secrets like this than gets into fights"

"I actually missed you after all the avoidance you did", you admitted with a small smile, watching as he gave a full-blown grin, the first you'd seen in a while.

So really, it was no surprise that by the time he left you there, you were slapping yourself repeatedly for feeling like your heart wanted to break in two.

Not because you were broken, but perhaps, even if you were scared for it to become the truth, you're trapped between liking a two guys at the same time.

To make it insane for you, they were even bestfriends.

Bestfriends that always tells everything to each other.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Don't worry, Jay stans like me, I am making his own time to be more present at their coming vacation in Jeju island.

But seriously, how hard can it get to like Jake and Sunghoon at the same time?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

380K 45.6K 28
a story of a girl who loves to go to the playground just to see her crush every 9 at night ended up facing a crisis in her life. She was struggling t...
759K 34.1K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
84K 4.9K 72
" Do you like me? " Park Hyejin is a playgirl. She play with every boys heart no matter what age they are. Everything she did are for fun and to spen...
145K 4.9K 81
The story of a boy named Kim Sunoo running in to the school heartthrob Park Sunghoon and developing a one sided crush.. .....or he thought was one si...