In Love With An Outlaw

By diorbabygee

"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole... More

• Copyright
• Words From the Author
• Chapter Two
• Chapter Three
• Chapter Four
• Chapter Five
• Chapter Six
• Chapter Seven
• Chapter Eight
• Chapter Nine
• Trigger Warning
• Chapter Ten
• Chapter Eleven
• Chapter Twelve
• Chapter Thirteen
• Chapter Fourteen
• Chapter Fifteen
• Chapter Sixteen
• Chapter Seventeen
• Chapter Eighteen
• Chapter Nineteen
• OUTLAW: A Traplanta sequel
• Chapter Twenty

• Chapter One

2K 95 32
By diorbabygee

Chapter One

Chapter one will be the ONLY chapter written in third person, all other chapters will be written in character POVs.

"One of one"

March 9

Never before, have you seen such magnificense
in the black princess, yesss
Flow's phenom, I'm the bomb-diggy
Ask Biggie, keep a dedicated squad wit me
Call us the Gabbana girls
We dangerous, bitches pay a fee just to hang with us

The sound of Lil Kim's Drugs blasted through the speakers of the Mercedes Benz sprinter van as Kauner sung along. Using the compact mirror she carried around in her Chanel bag to check her makeup for the hundredth time since her, Kyran and Milan left their suite at the Four Seasons.

She wasn't checking for imperfections, she just couldn't stop admiring how flawless her reflection was. People would always tell her that she reminded them of that youtube beauty guru Briana Monique, but Kauner didn't think that chick had shit on her. Respectfully.

Since it was All-Star weekend in Miami, Kauner already knew she had to be on her toes. Unlike ninety-eight percent of the other bitches that flew in this weekend, she wasn't trying to latch on to a nigga with money to fund her lifestyle. She didn't need to and that's what set her apart from the rest.

Kauner Giselle Wright grew up in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia. She was the third and second to last child born to Gabriel and Kendra Wright. Kauner was a silver spooned child who never had to want for anything in life, due to the success of her parents' careers. Her father worked in bio-tech pharmaceuticals and her mother is one of the most prominent family attorneys in the state.

Although she chose to take a different route than her siblings and the rest of her peers, Kauner was one of the hottest social media influencers out. With over 6.8 million Instagram followers, she secured brand deals with the likes of Fashion Nova, Savage X Fenty and Pretty Little Thing to name a few. At the tender age of 22, she was a motherfucking problem. She was simply it and she knew it too.

"I still can't believe I sat next to Future at the All-Star game." Kyran says excitedly, breaking the silence amongst them. "Y'all know I been in love with that nigga since we were like 12.."

"You probably need a plan B." Milan says in disgust, moving her arm away from him. "I wouldn't let that nigga touch me with a ten foot pole!"

"Okay bitch not too much on Navaydius Wilburn." Kyran side-eyes her. "Because if he slides into your dm's I'm pretty sure your ass is going to fold like a lawn chair!"

"Why? So I can be baby mama number 35? No thank you." Milan waves him off with the flip of her hand.

Kauner laughed at the two of them, sliding the compact mirror back inside her purse as the sprinter pulls up in front of LIV. The point guard for the Miami Heat, Trent Daniels was throwing a celebratory party in honor of them winning the all-star game tonight. He even provided them with court side tickets and put them on the VIP list at the club, despite the fact that him and Milan were butting heads at the moment.

Stepping out of the sprinter, Kauner switched her white Chanel boy bag from one hand to the other as she adjusts her aqua Hervé Léger shadow mini dress. The line to get in was wrapped around the building and it was mostly females, with the exception of a few corny niggas flexing their costume jewelry.

Being that the girls were a little tipsy from the pre-gaming they did back at the hotel, Kyran grabbed their hands and guided them towards the door just to make sure they were good. After verifying their names on the list and checking them for weapons, security waved them through.

Walking into the club, all three of them started bobbing their heads and singing along to Rumors by Gucci Mane and Lil Durk. The club semi-packed. Like wall-to-wall. The DJ had everybody going crazy, hyping them up as the music shook the walls of the club.

"Straight to VIP." Milan says, looking at her surroundings in disgust.

Navigating through the tightly packed crowd, Kauner and Milan took in eyefuls of envious stares from the females wearing their unflattering and fake designer outfits that they had probably been saving up for months for. Let's not even get started on the amount of fake bags and jewelry they saw within the last couple of minutes.

"Ayo junt, I know you!" This tall, drunk ass nigga says to Kauner. Grabbing her arm and pushing up on her. "You be on Instagram and shit right? Let me buy a drink."

"Do not touch me!" She spat, snatching her arm away from him and looking at it as if he had just given her cooties. "Are you dumb?"

"Fuck you too then bitch, I was trying to buy your pretty ass a drink." He slurred, attempting to lean in closer but Kyran pushed him back.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Kyran says through gritted teeth, ready to pop off if needed to.

"Calm down Cupcake." He chuckles. "I was tryna' give the bitch a compliment and y'all wanna' be fake offended and shit—.."

"Ayo' Khalil!" His homeboy Asshir calls out over the loud music as him and Amir push their way through the crowd to get to their boy. "Fuck is you doing bro?  You gotta' chill! Go walk that shit off dawg."

"Stupid motherfucker needs to learn how to hold his liquor." Kauner says under her breath as she brushes past the three of them. Just as Asshir turned to apologize for the way Khalil was acting.

Meanwhile in the private bathroom in VIP, Sincere was on one..

"How bad you want this dick in your mouth?" Sincere asks Carla, looking down at her plant kisses on his dick through the thin fabric of his Calvin Klein briefs.

Sincere was drunk as fuck and the red lighting in the VIP bathroom made the experience ten times more enticing. Him and Carla had been dm'ing each other for months talking about linking up. Now that the season was over and he didn't have to spend most of his time in New York, he planned on making his rounds with all the Instagram thots in his harem.

"So much papi." She moans, pulling his boxers down far enough for his long and skinny dick to pop out. "I want you to nut in my throat."

"I gotchu mamí.." He said, reaching into the pocket of his Balmain jeans and pulling out a tiny vile of cocaine. "I want you to sniff this off my dick first."

Carla fell back on her knees and her entire vibe changed. He could tell that she preferred not to do it, but he could also tell that she was so desperate to suck the dick of THE Sincere Townsend that she would do whatever he asked.

He held his dick up and poured the cocaine out on the shaft in a straight line. He even put a little on the tip to intensify the feeling when it enters her mouth.

They made eye contact and Carla sat back up, closing one of her nostrils with her finger she went in and sniffed the line off of his dick. She didn't even wait for it to hit her before she took him into her mouth and started to deepthroat. Sincere leaned back against the bathroom door and let Carla have her way with every bitch's bad habit.

"OH SHIT Y'ALL! LOOK WHO WE HAVE IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN' BUILDING! THE IT GIRL HERSELF MISS KAUNER WRIGHT!" The DJ yells into the microphone, snapping Sincere back to reality.

What the fuck? Sin thinks to his self. Ain't no way.

"You okay papi?" Carla asks, interrupting his thoughts.

"Yeah, keep sucking this big dick baby. Don't stop until I tell you to." He tells her, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Unlocking his phone, he clicked on Instagram and went directly to the fake account he had for the sole purpose of keeping tabs on Kauner. He was still beating his self up over the way all that shit went down between them last year, a part of him felt stupid for even thinking that she wouldn't have found out about him fucking her best friend and getting her pregnant behind her back.

Clicking on her IG story, he saw a video of her turning up with Kyran and Milan on a baby yacht earlier that day. Confirming that she was in fact in Miami, then she took a few selfies while she was sitting court-side at the game and last but not least was a boomerang of all three of them in the back of a sprinter twenty-two minutes.

Fuck!

What Sin really wanted to do was go out there and talk to Kauner like a man, since he didn't have a chance to when shit hit the fan. But on the other hand, Carla's fine ass was sucking his dick so good that he couldn't even think straight.

On the other side of the club, Amir was listening to Khalil complain about Kauner curving him..

"Fuck that bitch! With her stuck up ass." Khalil whined, folding his arms across his chest like he was a baby.

"You sound mad as a muthafucka' foo." Amir chuckles, taking a hit from his blunt. "Why you going so hard over this junt anyway?"

"Oh I forgot you ain't got no Instagram, like you got a PHD in maturity or some shit. Nigga that's one of the baddest Instagram bitches WALKING cuz. I thought she was gon' be stuck up fasho' but she on a whole other level my nigga."

"Man why you wanna' go get involved wit' another Instagram chick? Them hoes worrisome my G. They be decked out in designer shit then go home and sleep on the floor. Miss me, you should've flashed a stack in that hoe face."

"Nah muthafucka', she comes from money—.."

"You better know her whole life, stalking ass nigga." Asshir chimes in, from the other side of the sectional couch they were sitting on.

Amir chuckles, shaking his head and tuning them crazy muthafucka's out.

Their section was crawling with bad bitches, from the bottle girls to the thirsty hoes that snuck their way in. In fact, Amir had one right next to him as he smoked another blunt. He had lost count after the fourth one.

"So how come you don't have on no jewelry like the rest of yo' crew?" The girl next to him asks, leaning in so close that Amir leaned back. "You just got outta' jail or something?"

"What?" Amir chuckles, almost choking on smoke laughing at her dumbass. "Mane where yo' friends at? Don't you need to go let 'em know you a'ight or some shit?"

"Nope!" She said, taking the blunt away from him and putting it in between her lips. "I wanna' stay right here.. with you."

Now he had to get another one of his pre-rolls. Amir would be damned if he put that blunt back up to his lips, he didn't know that hoe from a can of paint.

This is just one of the many reasons that he hated coming out, if it's one thing he couldn't stand it was a thirsty bitch. She wasn't doing shit but wasting her time because Amir was very stingy with his dick. He had his fair share of pussy just like any other nigga but he was very particular about who he fucked.

Amir is a good-looking nigga too, his cool demeanor was just one of many things that made women flock to him. On top of that, he was paid. Unlike the other niggas he rolled with, Amir was a lot more laid back and less in your face. His cousin Asshir was a certified hot head and show off. While his homeboy Khalil was just a dumbass in general.

Amir Rashiyd Brooks grew up running the streets of south Memphis. His mother went to prison when he was four months old and his father was never in his life, so he was raised in a strict Muslim household by his maternal grandmother. Along with his cousin Asshir, who's mom was serving life sentence for killing his dad. All they had was each other and they considered each other to be brothers more than anything.

Although Amir was able to go visit his mom while she did a bid for armed robbery and assault, it wasn't the same as having her home. Being motherless and fatherless lead Amir to look for guidance in the streets. At the age of 13, both Amir and Asshir were initiated into the crips. That's also the same day they caught their first body together.

It didn't take them long to get into the whole selling aspect of the drug game. Them lil' niggas ran those corners and ran up a fucking bag! Once they got a taste of that fast money there was no looking back, they took that shit up a notch and starting recruiting on their own. All while still in high school.

It wasn't until after their grandmother died and Amir's mom got out of jail that they decided to take their business elsewhere. And that's how they ended up in Atlanta. Everything was bigger and better, hell they were even raking in more money than they had ever touched before. Especially from the new business venture they acquired just last year.

"Can I see your dick?" The girl asks Amir, interrupting his thoughts. "I bet it's big and thick too, isn't it?"

"No you can't see it.." Amir says, looking at her as if she was something stuck on the bottom of his shoe. "All these niggas in here, why you on me shawty?"

"I don't know." She shrugs, placing her hand on his thigh. "Every time I look at you I can feel my pussy throbbing. She's so wet too daddy, feel her."

Amir looked at her, then at her hand which was in between her legs. Playing with herself. He couldn't believe this bitch was sitting right here playing with her pussy, he wanted to bust out laughing. Instead he just signaled for his driver and head of security Vic to come take her ass out of there.

"Nah, I'm good."

He couldn't help but to laugh when she was kicking and screaming on her way out of their section. She even called him a "Key Glock looking ass nigga" before she disappeared into the crowd.

Back in VIP...

"Those two are never going to leave each other alone." Kauner chuckles, watching Milan and Trent make out in the corner. Where they've been for the past 25 minutes.

"Unfortunately not." Kyran sighs, taking a sip of his vodka soda.

"That's unfortunate? Elaborate."

"Because she's been in love with his ass since we were in high school and he pays our girl dust." Ky admits. "He gives her just enough to shut her up while he does his dirt and she deserves so much more than that."

"Yeah but you know more than anybody that love will blind to some shit you should've seen coming from a mile away.." Kauner says, just as Sincere comes out of the bathroom zipping up his pants.

"Yeah, well clearly some things never change." Ky shakes his head as Carla comes out fixing her hair. Looking freshly fucked. "Why the fuck is he here? His team didn't even make it to the playoffs."

Kauner almost choked on her damn drink.

"You are so stupid!" She laughed, setting her drink down on the glass table in front of them. "But seriously, when have you ever known him to miss a party? You know he loves being seen."

"Yeah you have a point. But since his PR team is trying to brand him as a family man I atleast thought that he'd act like one."

"Well if I learned anything from being with him, it's that he doesn't understand the concept of being loyal to anybody or anything." Kauner rolls her eyes. "And I don't feel sorry for Amiyah's stupid ass either. She wanted to be in my shoes so bad now look what the love of her life is out here doing to her."

"Good for that bitch." Ky adds. "I bet she's in that penthouse sliding the wall crying and throwing up now that she knows that big fake ass of hers can't even keep that nigga in the house. Such a shame."

"Bitch you think any type of surgery is gon' get niggas to straighten up?" Kauner says, sipping her tequila and cranberry juice. "There's not enough silicone in the world to keep a nigga that doesn't want to be kept."

"Points were made!" Ky agrees, toasting his glass to Kauner's. "Talk your shi—.."

"Wassup y'all?" A familiar voice yells over the loud music, cutting Ky off before he could finish.

Both Kauner and Kyran snatched their heads in the direction of Sincere's towering frame, he was standing there rubbing his hands together and smiling from ear to ear. Displaying his perfect white teeth.

The nerve of this stupid motherfucker. Kauner thinks to herself before locking eyes with Kyran, who shared the same annoyed expression as she did.

"Gigi can I holla' at you for a second?" Sin asks Kauner, being sure to call her by her childhood nickname.

"No." She chuckles, flipping her hair as she turned around to face the opposite direction. "Why the fuck would I wanna' talk to you?"

"I'm really not tryna' do this in front of an audience." He defends, referring to Kyran. "Can we go somewhere and talk in private?"

"No, we can't." Kauner replies, taking another sip of her drink. "You can get the fuck away from me though, and fast."

"Look you can save all that rah rah shit, a'ight?" Sin chuckles, already growing annoyed with her attitude. "I came to apologize to yo' ass once again and if you don't wanna' accept it then that's on you. Just know shit was never supposed to go down like it did."

"I don't know why you can't get this shit through your thick ass skull, but I don't want an apology from you. STUPID!" Kauner speaks, setting her glass down and standing up. "Fuck you and that fake ass bitch! The only reason you sorry is because I caught your dumbass, but please don't apologize on the count of me! Stand on that fucked up shit y'all did!"

At this point, she couldn't give a lesser fuck about Sincere, Amiyah or the damn baby for that matter. Did losing her best friend of six years and her boyfriend in one night hurt? Yeah it did, but for the sake of her mental health, she let it go. There was no need in holding on to it, they did what they did and there was no coming back from that shit.

"Ay' bruh, what's going on here?" Greyson asks, walking up from God knows where.

"Shit G, we just talking." Sincere tells him. "Ain't that right Gigi?"

Kauner forced a fake smile and flipped him off before folding her arms in front of her chest and watching her big brother press Sincere's bitch ass.

"Ion' think my sister wants to talk to you bruh." Greyson says in a solemn tone, just waiting for Sin to say some slick shit. "Keep it pushin'.."

"We not done talking Gigi." Sincere nods to Kauner, biting down on the inside of his jaw as he
walked away from them. "I'll see you around."

"Fuck that clown doing here? They didn't even make it to the playoffs." Greyson chuckles, nudging Trey's shoulder.

"Thank you! That's what I said." Kyran chimes in.

Playfully rolling her eyes, Kauner waved him off before taking a seat on the arm of the sofa.

"I can't believe the prodigal son snuck out of the A to have some fun." Kauner says, picking at her brother. "Does dad know that you're here?"

"Ha ha ha. I see you got jokes." He said sarcastically. "Who just got rid of that corny ass nigga you used to love so much?"

"I was handling it." She mutters, fumbling with the iced out Audemar's Piguet latched onto her wrist. "But for real, what are y'all doing here?"

"What'chu mean?" Trey chuckles, looking around the packed VIP section. "We came to turn up and get fucked up like everybody else."

"In that order my nigga." Greyson agrees, dapping him up. "Look sis, I love you and everything but I gotta' make my rounds before I dip—.."

"Nigga you just got here." She said matter of factly, cutting him off.

"So, me and my boy still got like three house party's to hit after this. We out. Be safe and I love you."

After Greyson and Trey left, Kauner and Kyran decided to order another round of shots and another bottle of Casamigos. Eventually Trent and Milan brung their asses out of the corner and turned up with them.

The rest of the night was cool, Sincere didn't even attempt to come and talk to Kauner again. In fact, they didn't even see his ass again until they were leaving. But that's when shit really hit the fan.

Where the fuck are they? Kauner thinks to herself, looking at the large crowd of people spilling out of the club. Kyran went back in with Milan because she left her purse inside and Kauner was outside waiting for the sprinter. Pretending to text on her phone so none of the niggas coming out would talk to her.

"Sup baby." Khalil, the drunk nigga from earlier slurs his words as he walks up to Kauner. Smelling like a mixture of Burberry cologne and Hennessy. "I just wanna' apologize for all that shit I was talking earlier. I ain't mean it. You a beautiful young lady ma, I never meant to disrespect you."

"..Thank you." She replied suspiciously, turning her head again to look for her friends.

"So I mean wassup, you gon' let a nigga get your number? Take you out to dinner or something?"

"No." She said, almost wanting to laugh at his drunk ass. She was a little drunk too but she knew how to hold her liquor.

"Why not? What's the problem now?"

"You're not my type?"

"You don't even know what I'm like." Khalil chuckles, stumbling around. His damn eyes were closed. "Come on, give a young nigga a chance."

At this point, Kauner just wanted the driver to hurry his ass up and get there so she could wait inside for her friends. The last thing she wanted to do was keep rejecting this nigga, especially after the way he showed his ass earlier.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Okay, I tried." Khalil chuckles, shrugging his shoulders before stumbling over to the group of guys that he was with.

"Ayo, if my mans can't hit then let me!" Another one yells, looking over at Kauner. "You look mad good ma, let me get your number."

Kauner ignored him, growing impatient with waiting. On her friends and the damn sprinter. It was a cool breeze in the Miami night air and she was getting chill bumps. Plus she was fucked up, sis just wanted to get back to the hotel and crash!

"Fuck no, lil' boy leave me alone." She rolls her eyes. "The fuck.."

"What?" He said, looking at her like she had two heads. "Ayo fuck you! Wit'cho lame ass, you ain't even all that."

"Yeah, bitch you don't look nothing like your Instagram pictures! And watch this! I got a bitch for you and she gon' beat yo' ass too!"

"Boy I do not give a fuck and I am not hard to find." She chuckles, waving their drunk asses off.

It's a shame that in todays society, women are being insulted or worse when they reject a man. It's even worse that women are getting used to that type of behavior when they reject a man.

"So you out here threatening females now?" Amir asks his homie Greg as he walks up to them before they could take another jab at Kauner. "That's some real hoe ass shit dawg."

"Man this bitch was trippin—.."

"Call me a bitch one more time!" Kauner said calmly, ready to swing on his ugly ass.

"Or what—.."

"Chill the fuck out bruh! Go to the car my nigga!"

Greg mumbled a chain of cursing words under his breath before Amir's driver escorted them both to the black Escalade waiting a few feet away.

"I hope you don't think you did me any favors, I can handle myself." She tells Amir, rolling her eyes at him.

"Shit, it didn't look that way to me." Amir retorts, looking her up and down. Trying to figure out who the hell this girl thought she was. "But'chu welcome anyway."

"Whatever nigga. Your whole crew needs another coping mechanism other than insulting the women who reject them."

"We don't all act like that." Amir chuckles.

"Mhm. I'm sure." She answers sarcastically. "Can I help you with something? You want a tip or something?"

"Can I ask you something?" He asks, locking eyes with Kauner.

"I don't know can you?"

"Why you so damn mean?"

Even though she still had an attitude, she couldn't help but notice how good looking he was. He was sporting a short fade with waves and his goatee was trimmed to the nines. There wasn't a single hair out of place. He had perfect white teeth which let her know that he took care of his self and he smelled so damn good. Just like Baccarat Rouge 540. Damn.

"Kauner!" Milan snaps her fingers in Kauner's face, snapping her back into reality. "Come on, let's go. You didn't see the sprinter pull up?"

"No I wasn't even paying attention." She shook her head, still reeling from the trance that Amir's cologne put her in.

"Who is this?" Milan nods her head at Amir, who was just standing there.

"Nobody." Amir said, backing away from them. "Y'all have a good night."

—— 1 ——

Y'all! It feels sooooo good to be back. I missed you guys so much. And I look forward to this new journey with you guys. Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet. Chapter one will be the ONLY chapter written in third person, all other chapters will be written in character POVs so get ready. - Dev

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 1 3
Brooklyn could be a fun place or a nightmare. She was a young, pretty girl. Different from most. Growing up in the wealthy parts of NYC but still fin...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
70.7K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
8.9K 239 22
A story of hood life and love. Annette Brooks is an easygoing girl from the hood. She starts nothing she can't finish and never loses the fight. She...