Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

12. Play A Game Of Fools

3.2K 181 6
By Xythe_Phantasma

12. Play A Game Of Fools

Y/n remained stupefied as she stared at the very creature in front of her.

Not because she was stunned that he can speak, but the fact that his appearance seemed to have come earlier than expected.

The beast titan was holding her like an icecream cone. But pretending to be oblivious of the fact that she knew that he speaks and is a human inside, Y/n naturally had to act even more shocked.

"You're speaking." She started to say with a shaky voice. Although she knew that, she was still scared. Looking at Zeke's titan form face to face is just... horrifying

Zeke, who heard her words, laughed. His voice was resonating everywhere that gave one a sense of tingle in the air. A tingle that would make one fear because of how it sounded. "I knew it. We speak the same language." The grin was even more obvious that he is looking at her like she is an ignorant mortal.

"How do you speak?" Y/n inquired. She was a little bit calmer knowing that this person at least have his reasoning ability and wouldn't impulsively eat her, but she was still afraid that Zeke might throw her into a titan den if she so much as displease him.

The beast titan grinned. "Curious?"

"Yes. It's my job!" She said, although her facial muscles had given up to her once again looking very nonchalant, her eyes still had that desperation. "Did you perhaps lived with humans? Do you have urges to eat humans like other titans?" She asked.

Y/n continuously inquires him as if he was a fellow human to her. Somehow it made Zeke want to laugh, after all, it's quite one in a million to see someone would have the guts to look at a titan in the eye and ask.

But deep down, Y/n was simply starting up a conversation as survival instinct. She was afraid out of wits and no one can save her but herself at this point. Maybe by distracting Zeke, could she gain a momentum to escape since she wasn't expecting to be spared even if she beg for it.

"I'm sorry for being very talkative mr. Titan, but it's the first time I've seen a creature like you that can talk. It's quite fascinating and your height too its already around 20 meters. I've only seen 15 meters so far. Are you perhaps a hybrid titan?"

She continued on without stopping. Hoping that he'd loose hold while being distracted and Y/n could use that to her advantage to escape. But even if he didn't, the only thing she needs is him, being defenseless even for one second.

She was clearly sure of one thing. That Zeke would kill her eventually after inquiring about her maneuver gear--isn't that how he killed Mike?

Zeke remained staring at her. He would sometimes hum or breathe deep but he didn't say a word in response. He let the small human talk in his hand looking at it with a complicated stare.

He Did not know if he should answer her or he should ask he questions instead.

True to his goal, he decided to ignore the girl's inquiry and asked instead. "How do you use these things?" He asked.

Y/n stopped talking as well and blankly looked at him. "It's a military secret. But if you answer my questions as well, I'd oblige." She replied. Her heart was beating so fast she can feel her ribcage about to crack.

How come this self sacrifice turned out to become like this? The plan was only to save Isabel and Farlan! But what the heck is Zeke doing here right now?!

Y/n wanted to cry.

This isn't how she imagined her ending. Well... she didn't really want to imagine her ending. But isn't this a bit too out of script?!

What's with the 'early enemy reveal'?
Y/n complained so much in her head that she began to look in daze. Even in death, it seems like she couldn't help but enter her own world.

"What if it's also our secret. I wonder how we can come into a compromise." Zeke suddenly spoke.

It finally grabbed Y/n back to her body and looked at the beast titan. "I see..." she hummed. Then her eyes turned towards the titan that was on all fours below them.

It behaved like a dog making her wonder if it's going to eat her if Zeke placed her down.

"Did you order it to kill us?" She asked, looking at the feral looking titan.

He followed the direction of her eyes and smiled. "Are you the only survivor?"

"Am I?" She asked back bemused. Three people were killed earlier. If it went with the storyline, then it's going to be more than ten people. "Are you going to let me survive?" She asked this in order to hint a lie that everyone actually died.

Hearing her rhetorical reply, Zeke smiled in satisfaction. "Then you'll be joining their numbers."

Y/n eyed him blankly again. "I think you might have missed something about me." She said.

The beast frowned.

The girl continued. "First of all, I am the survey corps' most respected vice commander." She started. "Second, although it's troublesome to admit but I still have a lot of suitors waiting for me. I still need to get married to myself, you know. And third..."

Her hand holding onto her sword swiftly moved and made a huge cut on the titan's wrist, making its hold loosen and the girl, finally slipping past his palm.

"Third, I have two swords!" She used the hand as her gravity and jumped towards the beast titan's face, to slash his eyes. Blood began to spray out as Y/n landed on the ground and began to run.

She whistled in the air in hopes that her beloved horse is nearby as she heard another stomping on the back.

The titan, she called a feral had began to chase after her. Y/n whistled louder while looking around in search of a tree to climb onto but it is currently out of availability.

With adrenaline rushing through her veins, every senses in her body blanked out and moved on instinct. Then from the front, she hear her striding steed coming closer.

Hopes brimmed into her eyes again and when the horse came out of the fog, Y/n was quick to jump on it as if it was a planned exhibition between the owner and the pet. The horse began to run back into the fog with a titan in tow.

Y/n cursed multiple times.

They couldn't lose the bastard. But since it's most likely the only one who follows Zeke's orders, it means that other titans are voided of his command. That was a good thing.

The bad thing is the fact that it's a talented titan. The fact in itself is quite annoying.

When they finally got into the area with trees, Y/n jumped into a branch as quick as she could, watching it trying to make a break with how fast it was.

She readied her sword and waited for the timing. As soon as the titan passed through her tree and tried si hard to stop, Y/n was quick to jump down and hit its back with her grappling hook again.

With all her might, she rushed forward and attempted to hit the nape. But once again another problem arised.

Her trajectory slowed and her gas was already out, then the titan suddenly shifted around.

What bad luck. Really author?! You want to kill me that badly!

Y/n, who thought she was prepared to its abrupt movement was suddenly hit by it arm that swayed back.

The impact made her shot back on the ground feeling that her ribs might be broken.

She cursed again.

Coughed out small amounts of blood as she tried to stand up. It was hurting all over again.

She looked up and saw the creature approaching her but now, it was walking slow as if being wary of the prey.

Y/n finally managed to stand up by then. But she couldn't really move anything at all. She gave up. That was it, she held on pretty well and managed to be true to her goal. The titan ran towards her again as she jumped to the side in instinct. Her sword was even snapped as she renewed her blade. Her eyes trembled, losing their focus and the sound was beginning to empty out from her ears. Not even the sound of rain could be heard.

It was getting hard to breathe. Soon her eyes beginning to flicker from dark to light that the scene before her felt unrealistic. Everything felt like a hazy illusion.

She stood still in daze, unable to move or fight despite knowing that she's gonna be the 'chow bean' soon. Then she was caught by a giant hand once again. Her eyes becoming blurry and her head feeling daze. The hit on the ground was probably strong.

The rain hit her face as she slowly closed her eyes waiting for her final moments to finally close. The squeeze from its hold tightens until only an unconscious woman was in his hand.

Y/n accepted her fate...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 802 23
This is based off the story The Captain's Daughter. These are scenarios of life mainly before Levi, Farlan, and Isabel left Sophie in the Underground...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
11.4K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
689K 22.7K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...