To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

33 - Conclusion

389 20 5
By kazu_kazu

MY PHONE IS BORKEEEEEN MY GENSHIIIIIIIIN (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

~·~·~·~

"Wooooooow, that's a scary look there, ghosty." Hanma teased, using the nickname he had given your other disguise.

What a shame. You had gone there earlier to take a nap, but unfortunately, for whatever reason, Hanma was already here. This fucking asshole who happens to be your ex-fiance in the future, that is.

"Hey, hey, so, whatchu do yesterday?" Hanma asked, nudging you with his leg. But you had completely ignored his existence. "Heeeeeeey. Psssst. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, Ghosty."

'Someone fucking kill me now.' You groaned, leaning your head back, wanting to scream and kick this guy on the balls. "Shut the hell up, Hanma."

"Haha, no way!" He sat next to you, staring intently at your face. Your eye twitched, wanting this guy to shut his trap, but of course, he won't. "Since you're all so-knowing, surely you already know what's going down tonight."

"....haaah..." You sighed, burying your face in your hands while screaming on the inside. Yes, you know what was going to happen, but you had no energy to talk with this guy. "SHUT THE HELL UP."

"Haha! NO."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

In a total of thirty minutes, you have never guessed that you'd want to kill yourself. Like, you weren't depressed, or are you suffering any kind of misfortune that you'd do that, no. It was all thanks to Hanma's blabbering.

Thanks to him, you have achieved a new level of ignoring someone.

"Thank god..." You sigh in relief as you begin to hear the distant sound of motorcycles coming closer and closer. You rarely ever go to the shrine at the very same time as the gang members, but they know that because you like to get here earlier to take a nap. "Welcome, Mikey."

You put on your usual Kashi face as you welcomed the leader who stepped up to the front with someone following after him, no, it wasn't Draken, rather, it was Chifuyu. Today was the day Mikey was going to announce it, the new first division captain, and the conclusion of Bloody Halloween. You already know what's the final decision. And you don't like it in the slightest...

"Kashi, Hanma, you're here early." Mikey said, walking up to you with a serious face. Hanma was here, so he gotta keep up images. "Did you two get here together?"

"Absolutely not." You answered immediately, placing both hands on your pockets, turning your head away from Mikey and Hanma, opting to go to Chifuyu. "Yo, Chifuyu, I've been meaning to ask something."

Mikey raised a brow, wondering what's up with you. Never have you ever ignored him like that. Were you mad? If so, about what? He doesn't remember draining your money for this week, in fact, you used that money to get Emma's gift, which was her second favorite after Draken's.

But... Mikey wasn't all that dumb. The only time you've ever gotten mad, or harbor salty feelings for them never concerned you personally, but rather, the whole gang.

It was his decision that you were not pleased about. But you won't be showing this distaste later on as he announced this, because it wasn't your place.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"The meeting will start!" Draken announced, making everyone stop and turn to the front.

Silence. The whole gang turned silent as their leader appeared on the top, but the next person to follow him made them gasp, furrowing their brows in anger. The leader, or rather, the acting leader of Valhalla, was standing there, right next to their leader.

"Today's meeting will be a bumpy ride." Draken spoke up, making the others shut their muttering. "We're here to conclude Bloody Halloween!"

"Watch your face, Takemitchy." You whispered, placing a hand on the guy's shoulder, taking him by a bit of surprise. You had your eyes glued to Hanma, hiding the glare behind your uninterested gaze. 'Takemitchy's promotion will hopefully keep shit together. If not... then... no, I can't act on my own...'

You sighed, calming yourself, reminding yourself of your friend's parting words. You had drowned out the gang members' cheerings and completely ignored everyone. You don't support this alliance, not a smidge, but you're willing to cooperate because it was Mikey. You looked up to Hanma and Kisaki, giving them a cold stare before scoffing and turning away from their faces.

You'll be settling scores with them later on.

The only good news that came from this meeting was Takemitchy being promoted to be the first division captain, succeeding Baji.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"So, you two could make it!" You cheered, swinging your leg over the railing, a lollipop on your mouth. You looked down on the two males who stood there, one with a face of seriousness and the other curiosity. "Thanks for agreeing to meet with me, Kisaki, Hanma."

"What do you want, Kashi?" Kisaki asked with a glare. He clearly harbored negative feelings, and it was quite obvious as to why. You almost killed him, after all. It's a shame that it was only an 'almost'.

"Me? I just wanna chat." You jumped down the monkey bars, landing in front of them. You placed your hands on your jacket, taking two lollipops and handing them to the two with a smile. "Want some?" Only Hanma took one, Kisaki only clicked his tongue. "Suite yourself. Anyways, have a walk with me. I need to talk with you two."

The two followed behind you as you left the playground, that was the very place you first met those three from your childhood, Baji, Mikey, Emma, and Shinichiro. And the path you were walking on was the way you all used to go to get to the playground to play.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" Kisaki, running out of patience, asked. He really didn't like you one bit. Something about you made him uneasy. It's like standing on thin ice while a monster swam about below, but the water was muddy and hard to see. "Is it about Bloody Halloween?"

"Yes, mister smarty pants." You nodded, looking back at them. "So, what will you do about it, Kisaki?"

"About what?"

"Hmh, what else?" You put on a grin, biting on your lollipop. "Me almost killing you."

You stopped, making them stop as well. There was a heavy silence between you three. You can tell what was going on in his mind, it was clear as day. He was thinking of using Hanma to get rid of you right here and now. You were there, all alone with no one to help you.

But he knew that you would know that, you were the one that invited Hanma in the first place. This is a game of chess where he was strapped to the chair and you were the one playing all by yourself.

"Awe, can't play your piece, Kisaki~?" You teased, poking fun at his inability to do anything. If you were to suddenly disappear from here, the others would know everything, because they know that you prepared ten steps ahead. You turned to Hanma, "So, are you going to kill me without your master's orders?"

"Sure, if you want to." He answered with a grin.

"Hmm, sounds entertaining, but...." You paused, staring directly into Hanma's eyes. You were giving him a clue, and he picked it up. He can see a resemblance in your eyes. "My dear sister would be very sad if her brother were to die all of a sudden while out with you..." Your shoulders shook in slight laughter as you saw Hanma's eyes widened, "Hanma Shuji, my sister likes you, so I won't be getting rid of you."

A LIE. That was a lie. You didn't have a sister or any other siblings as far as you know. You were just using your other identity as Hifumi to keep this guy in control. If one day he realizes that Kashi and Hifumi were one and the same, then you'll come out clean, there's no point in hiding.

"....So? You are?" Hanma asked, his grin disappearing and replaced with a frown.

"My name's Hifumi Kashi." You extended your hand to the two. "My little sister's Hifumi (Y/N), you know, the one you've been hitting on for the past few weeks. I called you two here to propose a truce. Since you two are under Toman, I won't be interfering with you two."

"And as for you?" Kisaki asked. If you're offering a truce, then he'll take it. It will give him time to investigate you more.

"Me? Nothing." You shrugged, making Kisaki ask why telling you this is a stupid truce on your side. "As I said. I won't gain anything from this truce. You two are still my enemy. I hate you two. I wanna kill you two right now!" You giggled, but you stopped, putting on a serious face. "You should be thankful you still have your head attached. This is because of Mikey and my sister. So, do we have an agreement?"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

2013

Lies, lies, lies, more lies, another lie, you've spun so many lies in your life. Sooner or later, this will be biting you back in the ass. But for now, as long as you can use this web of lies to hold on to your already destroyed life, then you will.

Until the strings are worn out or destroyed, you will live in this lie.

And three years ago, those strings finally snapped, letting you fall into an endless pit.

Chifuyu's eyes blinked fast, mouth slightly agape as he heard the news. What he heard just now... It was almost impossible to believe, he refused to. Just... how? And why? Out of all the things- [WHAT]

"Thanks for picking me up, Chifuyu." You said, getting inside the man's car. "It was a bit sudden since I was rushed here, but thanks for picking up despite the time."

It was currently five am in the morning, and just a while ago, you were brought to the hospital for an emergency, and you called Chifuyu to pick you up as you do not trust anyone else in the group.

And as for your three childhood friends, the remaining ones, well, you would rather not bother them and worry them about your current problem.

"What... What are you going to do, (Y/N)-san?" He asked, placing on his seatbelt and starting the car to return to your home.

"....Just... Just tell them I'll be recovering." You replied, looking outside the window with a sad frown. "I'll be gone for a year and a half, and I want you to tell them that I'm recovering in that time. If they want to visit, tell them I can't have any visitors."

"....Yes."

What a headache.

Just when you thought things will finally end, things went off the railings. One thing led to the other, Kisaki found out your identity, Takemichi became his lackey, and everything went to shit.

And now... you got yourself another problem... A problem that you'll have to face on your own..

"Damn..." You clicked your tongue, holding into your head. "My head hurts..." You leaned your head back, covering your eyes. 'Fuck... I'm sorry... Kei... I'm doing things on my own again... I'm sorry...'

Chifuyu quietly drove to your home, glancing over to you every few seconds to check up on you. He didn't say a word and let your tears run down. 

[K2]

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!?=9+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...
11.7K 841 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
124K 4.3K 36
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
27.8K 872 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...