Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest

3.3K 192 26
By Xythe_Phantasma

11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest

The hooves running around to create a formation which separated each group on different wings.

Y/n who was usually frontline oriented was too focus on her surroundings. Her eyes and ears were sharp enough and as much as a single off color difference would make her turn.

It's how she usually operates and she is used to doing it alone. But since she has someone following her at the back, she couldn't just recklessly go on and try to capture a titan but ends up killing it with disappointment.

Y/n have preferences when it comes to capturing titans alive. First, it's supposedly small. At least one or two meters short. Second, it must be someone who has a hard time mobilising itself so that it can be held down and lessen people's fear once it was pulled down. Third and somehow impossible,  a titan that can talk.

It was the type of titan that she preferred. But since none of the criteria goes together, she didn't bother with it anymore. She just wanted to capture and experiment on one before Hange finds her passion and change her place someday.

Green smokes were fired up on the left, the girl looked at it and nodded to the other squad to fire the same. The signal flares were indication of titans on a certain flank and when shot, gives notice to other flanks that could see the signal continuously until the very end unit that saw it. It was a strategy to let others know that they sighted titans and what kind of titan it was.

As soon as the message were passed on, everyone continued.

"Two titans spotted!" From the front, as one of the soldiers had announced, walked two fifteen meter titan.

Y/n blinked at it only to see three particular individuals rushing towards the giant creatures.

"You three!" The other squad had shouted in distress as they saw them leave their horses and zipped their way towards the titan's nape.

Y/n stared, not saying much and simply watched even if the other squad had asked her to stop her subordinates because they might die. Although that's normal thinking when you recruit new people who doesn't have prior experience when killing titans, these three are different.

The girl simply shrugged as if saying: let them have their fun.

Within a few minutes to spare, titans had actually been successfully slain.

Y/n rushed towards them and saw the proud look on both Isabel and Farlan beside the lying titan. She is proud too, but didn't let the expression come out. Only giving them a solemn look.

"Good job on your first kill. But do not waste to much gas. You don't know how many will come at you later." She told them. "Call your horses, we mustn't stray far from the formation."

Her eyes then landed to the other titan where Levi had his first kill. Y/n simply approached him and said the same. "You have a decent speed and strength, use it to your advantage. Don't rely to much on the leverage of your equipment, it's more powerful if you properly utilize your body weight." She suggested.

The ravonette looked up at her from the horse. The wind blew past them and he watched as both her hair and cape fluttered softly with the breeze. She looked majestic while she sat on the reigns and the sun peeking behind her as if it was intended to be there.

"Since you're a special case, I know you can utilize what I'm advising you to put to practice." She explained with the same cold demeanor. She finally had her horse to move forward after the conversation and everyone followed suit.

The run continued later on. Y/n looked up and felt the streak of cold air hitting her with the clouds beginning to make the sky dim.

Soon it was going to rain, making her unconsciously turned towards the trio who seemed to have finally immersed themselves to the job.

That was a good thing. But she was worried about the incoming hours. She couldn't exactly pinpoint what happened and due to the years that had passed, she could not remember the exact events or conversation that was lastly said before Levi goes off to fight Erwin.

Y/n was able to kill more titans today as well. It wasn't odd that the frontlines didn't manage to get much titans today because of the fog.

The darker the sky, the heavier she felt until from the frontlines, she could see an incoming soldier speeding towards them.

At first it looked nothing, but after a few more seconds of look, he seemed to be staggering from the horse. There was blood all over him making the group in dire panic.

Y/n quickly approached the man and when they were closer, the soldier's eyes held relief and nearly collapse from his horse, if not for Y/n's quick catch.

"Vice commander..." he panted, his torn flesh made his blood almost drained empty but he held up pretty well.

"What happened?!" The girl asked seriously.

"Some of commander's soldiers... started attacking him." He coughed out blood.

Y/n tried to hold back a gasp. This scene... never happened!

"How many are there?"

"...More than a dozen..." was the man's last words before his heave finally tolled on Y/n.

What's going on?! What is happening?! Y/n began to panic as she stopped the soldiers from going in further. The rain began to pour from the dim skies. The girl came down of her horse and slowly pulled the dead man off his own stallion and lay him properly on the ground before looking at them.

"The commander is under attack. This is no longer an expedition mission. We will rescue the commander!" She announced.

The group shouted in agreement.

Satisfied with the answer, Y/n leaped herself back on her horse and held the reigns. Everyone began to run forward. The trio are still with her and the other squad are still persistent to go on.

Even if Y/n knew that she forgot much of the plot, it's impossible that she would not know that Levi left first by Isabel and Farlan's urging.

But right now, Levi is still there!

It was ideal not to go forward into the fog...

Y/n knew this.

But Erwin is being attacked. He was like a father to her during her years in the survey corps and him dying right now is the last thing that she would want to know.

She clicked her tongue. Angry and loathed her so called 'family' in this world. They also planned this, didn't they...

He face clouded even more. She completely forgotten that they were outside the walls and the threat that it brought.

Until someone screamed.

The group immediately stopped on their track as they saw a titan not far, eating one of the other squad member.

Observing it and from memory, Y/n already knew which scene this is and who that titan is going to be.

It was the one originally designed to be Isabel, Farlan and the entire squad's dead end.

Shit! Y/n saw as anger surged up in the air. The squad began unleashing their gears the same with Isabel, Farlan and Levi.

They can do it, right? Levi killed it once, he would be able to kill it on the second time, right?

Y/n was getting restless. She expected the titan to be fast, but did not expect how quick it was! It could evade many people. It was a bit smart!

This is also not in the anime!

As of now, while Y/n was in daze, it killed almost everyone in the squad.

Realizing this, the girl quickly unsheathed her swords and zoomed past everyone else as she managed to land a grappling hook on its arm and tried to cut it. Unfortunately, it moved the hand away and Y/n was nearly thrown but was able to hit the flesh on his arms again with proper precision.

Now she managed to step on the titan's side without its notice and looked at the others.

"Everyone! Go and aide the commander! I'll handle this one." She announced.

"But vice! Leaving you here alone is unadvisable!" A soldiers poke his opinion.

Y/n shot the grappling hook to a nearby tree and stood there. "No. Leave. This is an order."

With so much reluctance, everyone continued onto the journey to save the commander but three particular individuals were hesitating.

"Vice, we will fight with you!" Isabel shouted, stopping by with an attempt to get off her horse.

Y/n evaded the titan's mouth who jumped at her. The creature lost its balance and fell face first. She then glared at the three whom had stopped in their tracks.

"Go! You'll just die." She zipped herself up back on a tree. "If more of you die, everything is pointless."

Yes, her six years of suffering and training will be in vain if the people she's trying to save are still going to die with her anyways.

"Help the commander first. If you have time to come back then do so."

Upon Y/n's demand, the three finally nodded at one another.

They bagan following the other squad as they went further and further away from the fight. Their eyes would turn back and slowly, the fog began to cover the thing that is happening.

They had to make it fast! They had to go back to her.

Y/n finally smiled as she no longer saw them. Her dead facial muscles finally manage to lift her lips as if a proud parent sending her children away.

When the fog had covered up the traces, she turned towards the titan who was looking at her from below. It had red eyes, blood red that was completely different from other titans.

Its muscles were filled as well and his entire posture was akin to an animal. He was on all fours, almost like a feral and his stare was blank yet held an equally disturbing pressure.

Now that Y/n had inspected the creature closer, she couldn't help but feel how wrong it looked. Was there even another aberrant like this?

The cart titan and jaw titan were quick on their feet as well, but there are people maneuvering them which explains their intelligence and speed. But this creature, is just as odd.

Y/n never knew how the titan managed to kill everyone. There's no clear depiction or description of how he did it but however method it was, she's afraid that only Levi can kill it.

Y/n didn't have top speed. She's only expert in maneuver gear and she is careful in every move. She was afraid that she might get into an accident which is why she didn't carelessly slipped and die. Besides, Levi's speed that time when killing this titan was so fast, it can't even be compared with hers.

The titan suddenly jumped from the tree, startling Y/n as she also jumped off at the back. She shot her hook on that same tree and swung around, planning to hit it from behind. Her sword were prepared to cut but the titan seemed to have caught on and evaded making Y/n wide eyed.

Is it possible that this titan was really a feral? It had good animal instincts unlike other titans, it eyes the prey properly and is patient and top it up with its ability to be quick on its feet...

It was clearly Y/n's disadvantage when she thought she can slay it in a few minutes.

"Ah, fuck."

She wanted to laugh. Of course, after her titan studies she can tell that most titans takes some of their human habits with them through facial expressions and actions.

But this...

It seems that this bitch has exceptionally taken his animal habits.

The titan tried to pound at her mid air again but she quickly shot her gear to a near tree and yanked herself away. Her heart was beating incredibly fast. Her sweat was getting icy and the rain was not helping.

She was trembling.

Y/n had never felt so afraid in her whole life. She had expected that this was going to be her death, but she didn't put in her mind that she's going to feel extremely frightened.

She's seen titans, but boy this one gave her all the creeps.

She ran around trunks by trunks trying to shake it off. But the titan was still chasing after her. Her suit was getting heavier as well and her gas was unfortunately not unlimited.

The fog and rain was getting in her eyes, her fear was making her more cowardly, her joints are weakening and the titan was still after her not even stopping for a break.

She wanted to scream for help, but even her throat was clogged with a lump that made it almost hard to swallow.

There's no point. Y/n thought bitterly.

If she's going to die! At least die with dignity!

As soon as her eyes finally gained a bit of determination, she quickly landed on top of another tree trunk, and jumped back from where she came from. When she saw the titan oversped forward, she was quick to shot her grappling hook towards it and pulled herself closer. She fixed her sword and raised them as she tried to attack its nape.

But the trembling hands didn't offer her enough strength and only cut it half assed. She was clearly disappointed, but spared no time as she quickly looked for a place to run off again. But with her hook was still buried on the titan's back, it suddenly ran and took her with it making her lose her balance, slip down and hung to its side.

Y/n cursed in her heart as it went a little further. She could only hold tight to its hair instinctively and trust that her grappling hook could hold on. But as soon as they were farther, it suddenly stopped.

Y/n couldn't see what ahead since her body was looking back.

"Oh? What do you have here?"

She heard someone spoke.

She heard someone spoke?!

Y/n was shocked beyond compare. But since she felt unsure, she comforted herself that it was merely her imagination and calmed down again. Her body still dangled on the side of the creature until she felt a big hand encased her lower body and harshly pulled her up. She shut her eyes closed as she thought that she's about to be eaten.

"Hmm... she persisted quite long." It spoke again.

The second time, Y/n finally opened her eyes from shock. Her eyes trembled, because right in front of her was a giant.

The beast titan who was supposedly to appear on season two.

Bruh!!! Why are you in this OVA?!

(Yeah I have no sufficient knowledge about the titan Isabel and Farlan had died from. So he's most likely ooc at this point. Also did not expecting that I'll make Zeke show up. Lmao.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
39.3K 802 23
This is based off the story The Captain's Daughter. These are scenarios of life mainly before Levi, Farlan, and Isabel left Sophie in the Underground...
702 53 27
"When I was in that forest, I thought everyone I cared about was dead. I know you know what that's like." She paused and tears began to glisten in he...
11.4K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...