To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

32 - Shopping!!

449 21 6
By kazu_kazu

So. I was mistaken. There's one more chapter before the previews can be published. 

[NOOOOOOO]

~·~·~·~

"Hm... which do you think is prettier... this one...?" You asked, raising the yellow colored stationary papers. "Or this one?" You raised the one with sunflowers. "Both are cute... but I only need one..."

"Uhhhh... Both are good...?" The two boys answered awkwardly, their faces twisting in confusion and in disbelief.

"Well, I guess having more options is good..." You muttered, tossing the two papers on the basket you held. "If you find anything you like, I'll buy it for you two, Takemitchy, Chifuyu."

Let's recap as to why these two became your shopping buddies for today. Just this morning, these two got a message that said; 'Meet me at Harajuku Station at exactly twelve a.m. Be late and you're dead.'

It came from 'Kashi', so of course they weren't going to miss it. It must be something important to have you message them all of a sudden. But when they arrived at the station, Takemichi's hair still wet after his bath, and Chifuyu's shirt worn on the other side, all they saw was a stuttering girl looking frantically for them.

"Oooh! Look, look! This sticker set has a lot of things in it!" You exclaimed, showing the said item to the two with a grin.

"A-ah, yes..." Takemichi nodded, sighing in defeat as he and Chifuyu followed behind you.

It was a bit quiet between the two of them, sure they were now good friends, reuniting thanks to Baji. But the thing is, Chifuyu is still not really friends with you as (Y/N). As Kashi, he knew you well, someone always calm and soft spoken, always with a knowing and cool stare.

But the person standing in front of him isn't Kashi, rather, the real version of him, (Y/N). He just can't wrap his head around the idea that the cool headed Kashi he found cool was having a hard time picking a pack of glitter pens or colored pens.

Just what the hell were these things for in the first place!?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Was Kashi-san this... uh... energetic..?" Chifuyu asked Takemichi who sat next to him. You had left them for a few moments to go get something, a personal order or something like that.

"Ah.... well... I think... I think (Y/N)-chan changed a bit." The other blonde answered, watching as you calmly conversed with the store clerk. Chifuyu raised a brow, asking more, curious as to what changed. "Well, when I first met her, a few months ago, she was a lot more timid and stuttered a lot. She was easily frightened and jumped at everything. She also had a worried expression, often with a sad frown."

"Really?" Chifuyu found that quite hard to believe. When he first met you, as (Y/N), was in the graveyard where you found him crying. The (Y/N) he met was calm and had a certain calm yet melancholy aura. "She's a lot open now and smiling."

"Maybe..." Takemichi trailed off, recalling Baji's last words to him. "Baji-san's death might've made her change..."

True. After Baji's death, during the time you were mourning with his mother, you went through the five stages of grief and accepted his death. You have made peace and decided to stop being a crybaby about it. You had to move on.

Which is why, you have merged Kashi, the life given to you by Baji, and (Y/N). From now on, you will live with a part of Baji in your everyday life. [Is she a pokemon now?What she gon evolve to next?]

"I'm done!!" you cheered, running back to the boys, holding into a wrapped box with a ribbon. They guessed it must be a gift for someone. "Come on! He's already waiting at the cafe!"

He?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Oi. (Y/N). You sure take your time."

Chifuyu stood in shock, frozen in his place as you suddenly ran up to the giant male, receiving a head pat with a soft smile. And said giant male was looking down at them, giving them suspicious and dirty looks.

"So? You brought them with you to shop?" Draken asked, placing his hands on his pockets as he glared at the two, making them gulp. "Yo, Takemitchy, Chifuyu. Had fun with my sister?"

"SISTER!?" Chifuyu exclaimed, holding onto his chest in shock. This news is not good for his heart. One more shocking reveal and he might go into cardiac arrest. "You guys are siblings!?"

"Hm? Somewhat." You answered with a calm smile, entering the shop, followed by the three boys. Takemichi had to drag Chifuyu inside.

The four of you ordered from the cashier, with you giving your loyalty card and finally completing, making you grin in excitement. You're planning on giving this to Mitsuya so that he can eat here with his sisters and his mom, since Luna and Mana like this place.

After getting the order, you all went to an empty seat and began to eat the food. Chifuyu found it weird to see Draken eating such a heavily decorated cake, the vice president of his gang, the second strongest person in the gang. And the informant smiled with a blush as she took pictures of the cute treat she had. Takemichi looked to be used to it, or rather, he had completely become numb to it.

"Right, so, I called you two here because I wanted to talk about something." You said, breaking the silence. The three boys stopped what they were doing and turned to face you, waiting for you to continue. "First, I want to thank you, Takemitchy."

"Uh... me?"

"Yeah." You nodded, continuing on, "For stopping Mikey and bringing him back to his senses. None of us could've done that at that moment. So thanks for standing up for Kazutora. Thank you, Takemitchy, for keeping Toman together."

"...O-oh.... It was... nothing... at all..." Takemichi should feel glad, he stopped that timeline. That means, with Valhalla losing that battle, that won't happen in the future. But... he still feels sad that he couldn't save Baji.

"Stop looking so glum. You did something even us, his closest friends, couldn't do." Draken muttered, his usual frown on his face. "So, when did you know about (Y/N)'s identity?"

"I told him my identity after 8/3." You answered, giving your big bro a smile. That was a lie, but you know that Draken won't ever pick up on that. "It was in the hospital, when I went to visit you for the first time. I met up with him in the corridor and told him everything about me and asked him to keep it a secret."

"Hm. Then you must really trust him then." Draken covered his mouth, saving himself the embarrassment of heaving being seen with a smile. Well, well, looks like the little chick is finally learning how to fly. "Then, that means the same goes to Chifuyu, right?"

"Yep." You said, nodding your head and looking over to Chifuyu. "I trust these two with my life."

That didn't sound harmful at all. But to Takemichi, he knew the meaning of those words. Takemichi bit the inside of his cheek, preventing himself from crying. Those words... they were words of thank you and trust.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Takemichi." You called out to the boy before you two parted ways. He stopped, looking back to you in confusion. "I think I know how I ended up being engaged to Hanma in that future."

"You do?"

"Yep." You took out your phone, going to your messages and to Hanma's messages, showing them to him. "Hanma's been asking me to hang out with his for the past few days. And... if things had gone the way they were, I would've been in my most sorry state." You sighed, smiling sadly for the (Y/N) of that timeline. She must've gone through a lot. "I'm someone who was spoiled with love and affection by my friends... and losing two of them, well, it would drive me crazy."

Despite the chuckle you had, Takemichi knew that what you said was true. You really had gone off the hook on that future.

"I would've accepted any form of comfort..." You continued, gritting your teeth in hatred. "Even if it was from my enemy. Because... I know that I would've hated Mikey... enough to take refuge in his enemy." You sighed, shaking your head to get rid of those thoughts. "Anyways, thanks again, really. I'll see you next time."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"It's sad, really." You sighed with a nonchalant shrug as you sat down on the broken bench, sitting in the presence of none other than one of the people you wanted to punch. "Today is my friend's birthday but I can't even come and give my gift personally. I feel depressed just by sitting in front of you, Hanma Shuji."

"Then go hang on a noose then." Hanma fired back with his usual grin, sitting on his makeshift throne, a cigarette in his hands. "So? What brings you here, Kashi?"

"Why, what else?" You chuckled airily, crossing your legs and giving him a knowing grin. "To settle the score."

"So you wanna fight again?"

"No, no. Not our fight where I totally had you struggling." You shrugged, enjoying the way his face turned into annoyance. "Toman vs Valhalla. Mikey sent me here as a bridge, not to fight. He merely asked me to come to your hideout and discuss things with you."

"Hmm, why not have him talk with us now, personally?"

"Like I said, it's one of our friend's birthday today and that is more important than something this shitty." you waved your hand in dismissal, snickering at the hateful glares you were getting from the other Valhalla members. "So, tomorrow afternoon, exactly at five thiry a.m. Shinjuku station. From then on forward, you'll be talking with Mikey. Alone."

"You're not coming? And here I thought you were Toman's bridge creator?" He asked, taunting you.

"Sorry to not be able to entertain you, you damn Zombie, but I have a life outside of beating you up."

You stood up, wanting to get out of this place as soon as possible. You know why Mikey sent you to give this message, and you don't like it in the slightest. He'll be discussing this without you because you already gave him your opinion.

And that is to not merge the two gangs.

It'll be up to him to make the final decision. If Mikey declares that the two gangs were to merge, that would make it bigger, yes, but these people are all people under Kisaki. But... with the other news coming, the next first division captain, it might balance things out.

Hopefully, the gathering in a few days will end in good circumstances. 

||A.N||
Even thought the pre Jews are postponed, I'll be showing a small bit if those previews ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is just a mini preview of what to expect ofc

[YEEEEAH]

Izana: We need to get through this locked door. Shiba, give me your credit card.
Taiju: Here.
Izana, pocketing it: Thanks. Haitani, kick down the door.

(Y/N): I hope you have an explanation for this.
Ran: We have three actually-
Rindo: Pick your favorite.

Baji: You think I really give a fuck? I can’t even read.

Kazutora: So apparently the 'bad vibes' I’ve been feeling are actually severe psychological distress

Hanma: Kisaki, you gotta treat a bike like you treat a woman.
(Y/N): [glaring intently] Go on…
Hanma: No, I sense I’ve made a mistake of some kind.

(Y/N)/Kashi: This is a crazy idea. Insane. Stupid. It doesn’t make any sense.
Toman: …so you’ll do it?
(Y/N)/Kashi: For you? Of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...
27.9K 872 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
122K 5.9K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...