OBSESSION - YANDERE! KENMA

By kiaakza

๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ... More

0- WARNINGS AND NOTES
1 - unhealthy obsession
2 - socialising
3 - being followed
4 - the letters and baked goods
5 - innocent plan
6 - he's a creep
7 - new life?
8 - sanity
9 - punishment with blood
10 - the missing girl
11 - be my hero, kuroo
12 - Happy Birthday To You, Ugly~Chan
13 - the trail of the dead and missing
14 - fake it till you make it, kenma
15 - back into society
17 - happily ever after
18 - His room...
19 - coping with pain
20 - twisted date
21 - FORGET FORGET FORGET
22 - RUN
23 - cabin in the woods
I'm back!!

16 - the promise

1.9K 62 4
By kiaakza

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE PROMISE

TW: SLIGHT VOMITING AND SEXUAL THEMES

Empty.

Completely empty

[Name] stood inside the bathroom, wearing her white T-shirt and her black skirt, the same old one. What was the point? She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyepatch on the sink, staring straight into her, black, empty socket. She saw a pathetic person, she couldn't even escape. She had all the chances to escape at the supermarket but she decided to stay, that's what made her heart ache her the most.

"You really are pathetic"

"Just kill yourself and things will get better."

"I can't believe you ate me"

"You got me killed"

"Disgusting"

"Ugly~chan~~~"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

A loud slam rang across her bathroom, blood dripping down her arm as she started at what she had done. The mirror. She had punched it with her fist due to utter anger and frustration from all the pestering voices. The glass was all over the floor, some of it landing on her feet.

"Awh, look at what you've done~ poor sad Ugly~chan broke her bathroom mirror so she didn't have to see her ugly face. Pathetic."

"Deal with it you loser."

"What do you want from me?!" she sobbed, falling to the floor as she sat on top of the glass, her eyes tearing up.

"I want you to have not ate me, you bitch! I didn't want to get killed I either. I risk my life for you. I got my fucking eye smashed out for you,  now you know how I feel."

"Kuroo, I swear I didn't mean to eat you, I promise."

The voice didn't reply, she felt her eye look around the room, seeing it was spinning again, her heart rate going up as her hands shook violently, something chunky coming up her throat once again.

"I'm gonna be sick...." she groaned, crawling to the toilet, the feeling of glass sinking into her knees and her hands, finally reaching the toilet, letting out all the vomit she needed, coughing slightly as she chocked on some.

She heard footsteps behind her, causing her to turn around to see kenma, holding a bag of McDonald's, only for him to drop it by the bed, heading into the toilet, seeing the mess she had made.

"What happened to the mirror?"

"It fell, I'm sorry." she apologize, only to go back to throwing up inside the toilet. He avoided the glass, holding her hair up as he watched her throw up. She looked up at him, his hands reaching to her plump lips, wiping off the vomit that was on it.

"Here, let's take a bath, maybe that'll make you'll feel better. I'll clean the mess up later." he took off her clothes, carefully putting her in the bath filled with water, joining her after he took off his clothes, sitting next her as she stared at glass on the floor.

"Kenma."

He hummed, playing with her hair as the water soaked their bodies, "can I go home." she spoke, causing him to freeze as she faced him, visible desperation in her eyes.

"Why. I told you I don't want escape, you said you loved me, did you lie?" he gripped onto her hair harder, staring at the glass along with her, she gulped, worried of what his next action would be.

"Im tired. Please let me live a somewhat normal life... Please." she pleaded, her arm on his knee, gripping onto it in desperation.

She felt him grip onto her hair harder, his eyes not even being able look at her in the eye, she looked at him, not evening earning a glance from his brown eyes. Her screams were muffled as he pushed her head down into the water, not giving her any warning. He felt her hands grab onto his wrist, trying to get him off as water filled her lungs, loud bubbling and chocking coming from underneath the water.

She flung her arms up, trying her best to get back up as the water splattered onto the floor due to her wiggling around.

Soon enough, he let go, his grip loosen as she brought her face up, breathing heavily, coughing up water.

She wiped her right eye, drying her eyepatch to put it back on again. She looked at kenma, she looked terrified.

"I almost drowned. You almost killed me, kenma," she coughed, holding her chest as she couldn't breath properly, breathing heavily as she did so.

Kenma sobbed, grabbing her shoulders, making her face him. " kuroo. Did you love him?"

She said nothing, turning her head to the other side, not wanting to answer him, "I love you. That's why I do all this, that's why I killed kuroo. He loved you, he had feelings for you. It needs to me only me in your heart. Anyone or anything that gets in the way will end up like him, and your mother. This is all for the greater good. "

"I know, kenma." she adverted her eyes to wall, not being able to look at him.

"look at me." He grabbed her face, pushing it to the left so she had to look at him, "Promise me."

"Promise you what?," she pretended to act clueless, knowing damn well what he meant.

"Promise me that you'll never try to escape, no matter what,"

She froze, rethinking his words. She fiddled with her fingers, being confused as to what to say to him, "I promise." she said, she didn't know if she was telling the truth but it's what she had to say.

No.

In fact,  it's what she felt like she had to say.

[Name] felt kenma get closer, wrapping her legs around him, his lips connecting with hers. He carressed her body, their lips not parting.

She let out small moans as his hands slid down in between her thighs, gripping onto his shoulders harder as his fingers roamed around.

"Promise me again,"

"I promise."

She felt his lips go to her neck, staring at the wall, feeling empty.

"This isn't true love."

"You're being tricked, Ugly~chan"

She knew there was no escape, there was no point to even try and fight back anymore, she knew wherever she went; kenma was always ahead of her, always making sure she stayed with him.

Now, she had promised him.

"I love you."

She froze.

I hate you, I hate you so, so, so much

I wish you could die

You ruined my life

"I love you too, kenma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1K 16
Kenma Kozume always kept to himself, until one day when he revolved his whole life to someone else. ~ Warning: This is actually really cringy. Unless...
647K 23.9K 38
สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดก's สœแด‡'s แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ sแดœแด˜แด˜สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›. ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด›s แดแดส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษด า“แด€แด‹แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡. สœแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด›s ส€แด‡แด€สŸ สŸแดแด แด‡. ~~~~~~ I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED. I DON'T OWN HAIKYUU OR...
103K 3.2K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...