Illusion

By Tracytressi

Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto Uranus,is the queen of all supernatural beings at 2000 years old,she has kept her ki... More

chapter one
Chapter two
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
small something
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter Sixty four
Chapter Sixty three
Chapter Sixty five.
Chapter Sixty six
Chapter Sixty seven
Chapter Sixty eight
Chapter Sixty nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter seventy- three
Important Notification πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ€£
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
New book alert
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
apologies
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
epilogue

Chapter three

3.1K 154 14
By Tracytressi

The queen walked through the hallways,the servants bowed and gave her way,her hair was in two braids,her eyes were white,making her look blind.

Her three personal guard were right behind her.

The throne room was opened widely and the crystal throne so bright,she took a seat ignoring the looks of those present.

"I had a vision.."the four regional heads watched her

"My second chance mate is in the southern region, I saw it yesterday... so Ea Matias Hades is already in his pack,do all the necessary arrangements I'll be there in two days"

Ea Matias nodded,while Ea Dimitri asked with concern"sister are you really ready for this again?"

The queen waved her hand, the guards and the maids left closing the doors

"Brother I don not have a choice...I'm doing it for the kingdom"

Ea Viktor frowned " what about the demon"

The queen shrugged,"he found his path brother....I just hope he is fit for the throne"

Ea Lorenzo scoffed" he should be fit for you...sister been selfish at times is a necessity"

She smiled softly,"brother,we both know you adore your people too... moreover...if Uranus paired me with this male specie then he is fit"

The brothers sighed,and each pecked her forehead

Lorenzo stroked her hair"you are a great leader sister"

"Thank you brother ...I would be nothing without any of you".

••••

Imperia has always been the most patient being, she was never in a hurry and every word, step,and action she took was always calculated.

That's one of the reason she took after her father instead of her older siblings or her twin brother Lorenzo, and it one of the reasons she is respected and feared.

Her eyes colour alone scares even the monsters of Mercury.

Nora watched her friend, her eyes spaced out, as she read the scrolls.

"You should rest your majesty"

It was no shock that Imperia did not even blink

" You know Dexterio could always sign those scrolls right?"

"I know...I'm having a surprise visit to 3 sub kingdoms after I find the king...I hate surprises"

Nora nodded"so did you see how he looked?"

The queen sighed"no.....you know my powers do not work on any of my mates right... So I'm forced to be surprised...." Nora giggled

"You know you can not wait to have him...."

The queen scrunched her face, her eyes swiftly turned red, "I am doing what is best for the kingdom...."

A guard ran in and bowed "you called your majesty"

" Afra should summon the leader of Darkshire coven and Alpha Helge of Fearless, they should be here before I return from my travel"

The guard bowed and left.

••••

She watched her world,the world her father help build,the world her grandfather built.

She smiled at her childhood memories.

Flashback
"Father...father carry me " the huge man carried her,while chuckling.

Alger is a huge 1000 years old, he is a white elf,his face had a scars which made his face frightful to many people but not his children.

He always had a smile on his face. He loves his family than anything...but his last daughter was his heart and everyone knew it.

He carried the 6 year old, she looks nothing like him or the rest of his children or wife.

She was instead the spitting image of his father,she pecked his cheek holding him tightly"you see this beautiful lands...",she nodded looking at the glittering lights of the cities.

"It yours...all yours,the people...the monsters..they are yours...papa and I built it for you"

The child nodded"if you ever feel the need to destroy them...then you should cause you can "

"But you wouldn't cause they are all a part of you..."

The child grin"and dada is a part of me too"

The king chuckled"of cause ....I'm a big part of you...that is why I adore you, I love you"

"I love you dada"

End of flashback

The queen smiled softly"my people...my world"

She heard the alarms signaling someone was in the palace.

She hummed as a soft knock was heard on her door.

The door opened and three maids entered, after bowing they went direct to the bathing chambers.

While the queen's personal maid stepped in " your majesty permit me to do away with your clothing"

Meryl is a hybrid family of feas and vampires that have been trained to work for the rulers

She undid the queen's robe, she flooded to her bathing chambers.

••••••

She walked into the throne room, the commotion immediately stopped.

The family in the center had their eyes wide,

Afra mostly known as the queen's spoke person,there's a myth that she's as ruthless as the queen and mostly resides in the world of the humans.

She's a dark elf and has been friends with the queen since in the womb, she's even seen at times like the queen's sister.

Afra is the second ruthless female ever known in the history of Urania.

Making her the perfect second in command.

"Your majesty..."

The queen smiled softly at Afra, "you are a day early..."

"My queen I wanted to surprise you...moreso I couldn't wait any longer to meet Ea Lorenzo"

The queen shook head with her head with a blank look.

" Your majesty they were caught in the royal garden with a black rose"

The queen's eyes turned red, the wife shivered making sure not to look at the queen's face.

While her 18 year old son's eyes met the queen's, he quickly looked away

The queen asked in a whisper"what did you intend to do with it?"

The father and husband, eyes still on the marble floor"my queen... I apologize... "

He gulped as the queen stared at him,

"I...I.."

"You wished to become stronger...you wished wealth..."

She smiled which made the room get colder

"You wanted...more...and you decided to be a thief...and committed....an abomination"

She sighed"this world for generations has been simple...you do this...you face this regardless of the reason.."

Dexterio smirk announced" ovidiu elf from the Center of Urania, kingdom of the pure, will be sent on a painful journey...for thinking, planning and acting abominable knowing the laws alongside your mate and son"

The elf pleaded " please spare my son..."

The parents cried and cried" please my queen"

The rose was carefully picked by a fea demon, the keeper of the garden.

"I'm not as heartless as they say... I'll make sure his travel is peaceful...but he'll watch you".

The male was brought Infront of the queen,Afra carefully picked two strands of curly grey hair.

The elf screamed as he was injected with hair.

His veins bulge, turning green, red, grey, the head of his wife rolled towards his feet as he cried for many reasons and his son paralyzed.

The swiftness of Afra intrigued the audience as she drained the young elf's blood and handed it to the queen who drank all of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 189K 48
"What do you want?" Silas asked in a low voice. His blue eyes raked over my frame causing me to lose my breath momentarily. "You," I breathed, my eye...
1.5K 160 25
Addiction - Book 9 of the Alpha Series Anubis has made his will known and for that, we find ourselves indebted to the God of the Dead. To keep our po...
12.2K 679 30
succubus: a beautiful female demon, descended from vampires, who seduces and drains the 'life energy' of men or potential lovers, either physically o...
174K 3.2K 23
It's really hard to kill a demon, you need alot of holywater, maybe a devils trap and a spell, or a special knife. But when it comes to the princess...