To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

De kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... Mais

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

24 - Countdown

468 29 25
De kazu_kazu

I'm writing the fight scene, and I'm abt to commit aliven't *lip bite*

~·~·~·~

"So, you got him to agree?" Draken asked as the two of you made your way over to the Sano household to pick up the two.

You nodded, a small smile on your face. Kazutora and Baji were the ones who dropped you off at your home this morning with Kazutora's bike. It was around six a.m, so you three had a bit of fun before. By fun... I mean the Keisuke, Kazutora, and Kashi kind of fun. It was a disaster, but fun.

"I told him the location you told me." You said. Draken noticed the little hop on your step, he guessed that you had fun hanging out with Kazutora yesterday. "I got him to come when I promised him that I'll be picking him up."

"Why not hang out with him more." Draken suggested, giving your head a small pat. "Go get yourself a drink and a bite of food before the meet up time."

"Ah... that sounds nice... but I'm busy before the meeting time." You scratched your head, hoping you thought of that instead of already promising to spend time with someone else.

"Well, we'll just get some when this is over." You looked up to your big brother and saw him smiling brightly. Draken wanted this drama to be over and have things be back the way they were, just like you. "Let's throw Baji and Kazutora in the pool for revenge again!"

"Yeah! Let's!"

"Race you to their house!"

"Hey! You got a head start...!"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"....Are you two okay?" Emma asked as you and Draken panted for air, hands on your knees as you two tried to catch your breath. "...Did you two run here?"

"...Y-yeah...Basically...." You wheezed, trying to get words out. "A-anyways... we're here..."

"(Y/N)." You looked up, a bit confused by Mikey's sudden sour tone. Mikey's face... he seems to be pouting, but he was trying his best to look angry. "Where were you yesterday? I heard you had an appointment, I waited for you to come back to your house, but you didn't come, even after midnight."

Well... you guessed that he'll find this out sooner or later... but you still had a chance. Mikey doesn't like Kazutora, you can't let him find out you were spending time with him, the one who had killed the big brother that he loved so much.

"Sorry, Mikey... I was busy yesterday. I had to go to a classmate's house to finish the schoolwork given to us." You lied through your teeth, completely convincing him, even Emma. But Draken already knew the truth. "It was a bit late when we finished, so her mother invited me over to sleep there."

"Hmph, then this afternoon, we're hanging out!"

"....Ah... about that..." Mikey visibly frowned, making you suddenly feel bad. "It's my turn to walk Pochi this afternoon... So I'll be busy..." Of course, that was a lie, most of it. It really was your turn to walk Pochi today. "...Sorry..."

"Agh! Then tomorrow!"

"I have to bring Ash to the vet..."

Mikey looked to be empty, a being devoid of any life. What does life mean when his friends won't even spend time with him? Especially the one who couldn't even let go of his hand when she was still such a tiny little girl. He missed those times when he didn't get to share you with anyone.

It's a bit strange... Mikey knew that you were the smartest and knew how to read people like an open book... so... how come you can't seem to catch his signs of wanting to be comforted by you?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Once again, you could not focus on class. In exactly two days, the battle against Valhalla will commence. Everything you prepared for will come to fruition, all but one, although that last one is a seed planted accidentally.

Baji will take care of Kisaki on the inside, and you'll take care of him on the outside.... Although... you have added a new plan to that original one...

And that was... you'll get rid of him... without getting caught. As long as things go your way, then everything will be back to normal.

The broken cages of your world will finally be fixed, and those who have wandered off in the beyond will finally come back and be safe from any harm.

Just a tiny bit more... just two more days... just two... just a bit more waiting... Ahh... you're getting impatient...

You just can't wait to kill Kisaki.

"Shuji! Good afternoon! Thanks for picking me up!" You put on a smile, running up to the guy who was waiting for you with a cigarette in his mouth. He looked down at you, examining the dog you held in confusion. "This is Pochi, a friend's dog. He's out of town, so I sometimes take care of Pochi."

"Hm, so we'll be having a third wheel." Hanma muttered, crouching down to pet the dog. But Pochi began to growl when he got close, making him step back in caution. "Oi. Why the hell are you taking care of such a demon?"

"Demon!? Pochi is the nicest dog there is!" You gasped, offended that he would think of your friend's dog like that. You kneeled down, petting the dog, "Maybe it's because Pochi just doesn't like you."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, putting his hands on the pockets of his jacket, looking down at you, waiting. You smiled, standing up and hooking your arm around his. "Let's go. After you finish walking that mutt, let's go play at the arcade and beat some peeps up."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Walking with Pochi went a lot more peaceful than you thought. Hanma was quiet thanks to Pochi who growled every time he tried to do anything. And after an hour of playing with your friend's dog, you brought Pochi back home, with Hanma waiting for you at the arcade that is. Can't have you slipping up your identity now, can you?

"....And that's another win for me!" You laughed, smiling as another 'You win' appeared on your screen. "I won, Shuji! You get to treat me next time!"

"Hey, you're pretty good at playing." Hanma said in interest, peeking over to your screen. Even though he's been losing for the past three games, he was quite surprised to learn this side of you, of Hifumi anyways. "I always thought you were the nerdy type. Didn't know you could play."

"Well, some of my friends love to play at the arcade, and I come along sometimes." You said, a small genuine smile coming to your face as you remembered two years ago. It was fun to see everyone competing, but it's always you, Baji, and Kazutora in the top three at the arcade. "....I learned from them."

"...hm... that's so..." Hanma felt something bitter. With the way you looked while talking about those so called friends, he doesn't like it. He just wants to punch whoever was making him feel like this, but he doesn't know what it is. He clicked his tongue and placed a hand on your hip, leading you to another game, "Anyways, next game!"

You let Hanma drag you around playing games with the two of you alternating being the winner and the loser. And when Hanma got into a fight, he took it outside while you watched from the sidelines. They weren't part of Toman anyways, so you were fine with it. If they were, you would've beaten up Hanma.

'Hm? Who is it this time?' You asked yourself, taking your phone after feeling a vibration. Someone had messaged you. You went to check the name and saw Chifuyu, he requested to meet up with Baji and for you to arrange it. '....Tomorrow... Before we go to the vet then.'

Baji, being basically a co-parent of Ash, always accompanies to the vet whenever you had to bring him. Since Ash was already fairly old, he required a lot of care. Your mother doesn't really notice the cost of money. Or rather, she doesn't care for what you do, as long as you don't drain the money. Also, Baji pays half of it.

Something like child support,̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶-̶  ENIWEYS [ENIWEYS]

"Are you done, Shuji?" You asked, putting your phone back in your pockets. Hanma let go of the guy, turning to you with a grin, running up to you like a small kid and crouching down to your level. "What?"

"Wanna grab dinner? My treat."

"Hm... Let me see the time." You said, picking up your phone again to check the time. It was around seven, looks like you spent a bit too much time inside the arcade. The meet up time with Draken was around nine, and you still had to pick up Kazutora. "Sorry, but I should be going home now."

"Whaaaaat? Already?" He complained, standing up with you as you began to walk away. "But the night's just getting started!"

"Well, unlike you delinquents, I have school to attend." You said, crossing your arms, showing your resolve. Although what you said is funny cause you're one yourself. "Also, if I return late again, my mom is going to lock the gates on me again."

"Geez, you have a strict house." He grumbled, now feeling a small bit, just a tiny smidge, of sympathy for. Hanma cannot take being shackled down by things like a curfew. "Well, want take out, at least?"

"Sure. But you pay!" [make his pockets hurt]

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You parked below Kazutora's home, waiting for him to arrive. You were a bit nervous. Sure Kazutora agreed to this, but... he had such a hateful expression at that time. It pained you to have to be the bridge to what might be an ugly exchange.

But hey... that's always been your job, to be a bridge as Kashi. Well, right now you are working as Kashi, but since the ones you're working for know your identity, there's no need to dress up.

"It's a pretty cold night, Kashi." A voice woke you up from your staring. You perked up, looking over to Kazutora who was waiting for you. You merely smiled, patting the seat behind your motor. "So... it's time to meet that guy."

"Yep. I'll bring you to him, a special service." You chuckled, starting up the motorcycle once Kazutora got up.

The ride was quiet, Kazutora didn't utter a single word. Neither did you. All Kazutora did was held onto you, his head buried on your back. You wanted to comfort him, give him a hug, hold his hand, but... you're not (Y/N). You're Kashi, his enemy.

Once you arrived at the place, you already knew that Draken was waiting. Kazutora hopped off, going off on his own, and you took this as your sign to leave. You had no other job to do. You had no reason to listen to what Draken and Kazutora might be talking about.

"I knew you'd be here, Mikey." You got off your bike, walking beside Mikey who sat by the railing, watching the night view of the ocean. He looked back, a bit surprised to see you there. "Are you out for a night ride too?"

"(Y/N)... Yeah.." He muttered, returning to his sea gazing. You sat next to him, rummaging through your jacket and handing him something. He looked at his hands and saw dorayaki, making him smile. "Thanks."

"...your welcome..." You two were taken over by silence, just watching the scenery together.

But that silence didn't last long when Mikey decided to ask, "(Y/N).... or Kashi, whoever can answer, can you tell me... What can I do? For this to end..."

You looked at your friend for a few moments with a sad frown before returning to the sea and putting on a smile, "As Kashi, here's the advice I can give to you, Mikey. You might be a leader, you might be strong, but there are times when you'll be lost and unable to see... and, only those beside you can show you the way."

Those words... They were once spoken to you by Shinichiro. They were words that you treasure. All of his advice, all of his words of reason, you had thrown them all the drain when he died.

But... you still kept a part of it for Mikey... for your friends. For you to give as Kashi. Kashi is an identity created for Toman, created by him to be the guide that everyone needed. Kashi was someone inspired by Shinichiro. So... as Kashi, you will hold his words dear, but only on a surface level.

Kashi has long lost most of his morals when Shinichiro died.

"And... as (Y/N)?" Mikey asked, looking over to you. You frowned, your expression dropping.

"...I don't know." You answered truthfully. "I'm as lost as you. I don't know what to do. I'm confused... I don't want to fight them..." 'It's all Kisaki's fault.' "I want everything to be like they were. When we were all having fun... I want those days again..."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You held Ash up in the air as you laid down on your bed, completely wide awake. You fell asleep for like three hours and woke up again and now you can't sleep. So here you are, bothering your cat before you bring him to the vet in a few hours.

"Tomorrow's gonna be the fight..." You whispered, laying the cat on your chest, gently caressing his head. Ash is less bitey at night. "Tomorrow... everything will be over... Baji and Kazutora won't die on me... I'll make sure of it... and..."

You pulled the cat closer to you to give him a kiss, but Ash decided to be a little bitch and block your affections.  

"Why do you hate me so, my son?"

||A.N||

Anyways, I physically cannot watch the anime anymore. One, because the art is kinda shitty at times. And two, I cannot bring myself to listen to Chifuyu screaming Baji's name. I just- CANNOT-. It's called self-care, you guys should try it uwu

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

79.9K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
122K 5.9K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
8.9K 165 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...