Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?

3.7K 200 32
By Xythe_Phantasma

09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?

So, the plan to avoid Levi 101 has begun.

Y/n kept herself busy the entire day, running around and helping Erwin with paperworks which was new since she always find it bothersome to do someone else's works for them.

Even the commander was surprised by my sudden change and looked happy with her progress so she looked at him and said:

"Only for today. I'm bored." She told him seriously.

She obviously hates what she's doing. But in order not to see that ass that she had obviously bitten and scratched on such wild night, she will stick around her commander.

But of course, as we may all know, the trio were all still under her supervision so she had to see them to give reminders for tomorrow's expedition.

As much as Y/n wished to just bury herself, she had no other choice.

There's still a lot of things to do in the afternoon. But no one beats Y/n when it comes to actually finding nothing to do but laze around despite being a high ranking soldier that she is.

And since it's going to be an expedition tomorrow, Y/n invited the trio out again to lift up their spirits as it was their first expedition yet.

The four of them walking into the pavement while the awkward tension grew bigger between her and a certain ravonette that was glaring at her back while she took the lead, as if putting her ablaze by some highly functional flame thrower.

Isabel and Farlan seemed to have noticed this quiet argument between them despite Y/n trying to shake it off far too many times.

She would only speak about the expeditions, the dos and don'ts, the possible dangers, the possible death and more while occasionally frowning at the older raven who was clicking his tongue at her.

It was Y/n's first time being disrupted with the click of tongues, snobbish attitude and an irritating glare. As much as she wanted to just let the awkward feeling pass by her system, considering that whenever she looks at him, she felt her soreness intensifies.

But honestly, he is being too much of a jerk that the girl could no longer tolerate that attitude.

"Do you have a problem with me?" She asked.

Fuck avoiding this bitch, he's starting to get on my nerves! She thought making an internal grunt.

She looked at Isabel and Farlan. "You two can take a short stroll, it seems there is something I need to discuss with your friend." She waved.

Although hesitant that this may bring about a disaster if they ever start fighting here, they had no choice. Levi was eyeing them to leave as well so the two did.

While dividing their groups, the two who had left the premise saw how their 'aniki' had dragged the girl into some alley.

"Are we going to witness a crime when we get back?" Isabel asked.

"Levi has been in a bad mood since morning. And he's blatantly showing his intent glare at Y/n whenever he sees her. I think something happened between them that we're not aware of." Farlan explained.

"Could it be that they argued last night?"

"Yeah. Could be. Levi did say he'll confront her how she knew our deal with the noble. It's possible that he didn't get the answer."

The two nodded to their theories. Which, is half correct but it wasn't really the reason why he was so mad.

While they left, the other two now stood face to face in the empty alleyway. Y/n was feeling slightly uncomfortable since she knew she lost her virginity to this man but didn't even know how she did it. It felt awkward and embarrassing. What if she suddenly jumped on him that night?

"What do you want now?" Y/n crossed her arms, thanking her dead facial muscles that did not show any sight of what she's currently feeling.

"Last night. And you, disappearing the next morning." He started.

"Oh, what happened last night? Had a nightmare or something?" She asked.

He glared at her. Of course, it's hard to speak of this sensitive matter! It's even harder to start when you're talking to someone who seemed to be trying to shake off the conversation into an argument.

"You obviously know what I'm trying to say." He told her.

Y/n inhaled deep. "It's okay. We can just forget about it." She wanted to end that topic right there as she turned and attempted to walk out, only to be stopped by none other than the raven himself, pushing her back into the concrete with his neutral glares. "What now?"

"I'll take responsibility for what happened." He told her.

The girl closed her mouth tight shut while staring at him with a little wide eyed. "That, you don't have to."

"I took your first."

"I probably did too." She shrugged. Levi is a virgin, right??? "Or perhaps, I'm wrong and probably one of the many women who woke up naked beside you?" She tilted her head.

Levi glared at her. Of freaking course, it's also his first.

"On second thought, I don't particularly care. I at least hope I warmed your bed a bit, so let's leave it at that." She explained, trying to be as nonchalant as she could be at that situation despite the urge that she actually wanted to cry about something for the first time in a while.

The man stared at her, his eyes were conflicted whether or not to continue to convince her that he'll take responsibility for losing control despite the one who's slightly sober between the two of them that night.

If only Y/n didn't look very irresistible last night, if he had just enough restraint. But what's done is done and he needed to do something to make up for what he just took.

Especially when there's no way he could return it.

"Well, that's nice of you to say and all, but I don't think one night will change my mind. It's all too sudden and I don't even have an inkling recollection of what actually happened." She said calmly.

"You don't remember but I do." Levi impatiently said as he leaned a palm on the side of her ear, cornering her in the alley.

"Maybe you're just as shocked as I am. So for now, let's not think about this and focus for tomorrow's expedition." She tapped his shoulder. "If you still think this thing has a point to pursue, then let's talk it out with some cup of tea after we finish our job." She told him, pushing the hand that was cornering him aside and started walking out of her way out of the the alley.

Levi followed but both were stopped when a familiar person blocked their way.

The person they thought was a nobleman was nothing but actually the butler. Y/n frowned out him as he gave her a respectful bow.

" I would like you to follow me, lady Y/n. And this person with you as well." He said.

The servants didn't particularly hurt Y/n during her stay in the mansion. They pity her, in fact. But their fear for the family head is immense that they could not even do anything to save her from such evil hands.

Levi's brow twitches as soon as he heard how she was respectfully called out. And by the person of his employer at that.

"What does he want? We're busy with the preparations for tomorrow."

The butler shook his head. "It's better if the lady hears it from the earl herself."

Looking at Levi, he was already having his suspicions but to further confirm Y/n's relationship with the person who ordered them to steal something from Erwin, he'd have to come.

The two began to follow the butler until  they were in another empty shed. The girl could only grumble with how 'unoriginal' this set up had been.

And in the middle of the shed were the same people. Y/n's grandfather being in the middle, her father and finally, her mother who hid half her hateful face in her fan.

Y/n hated this three. Wishing if she would just never see their faces ever again, then she'll be at peace. But this is clearly not her likes and dislikes to make.

Levi was beside her, recognizing her grandfather.

"Once Erwin Smith is killed, I will buy yours and your friend's citizenship in the surface." The old man started. Then his glare set back to the eighteen year old. "Are you still going to rebel?" He asked.

Y/n stared at him blankly. "Wow, like I was given a choice." She sarcastically told him.

The old man obviously didn't like her response. While her mother, who was gritting her teeth in anger was the next one to step in and slapped her.

Levi was surprised and confused by what was happening there. He wanted to step forward but he saw Y/n's hand signal to stop so he did so unwillingly.

"You ungrateful wench!" The woman said coldly.

Y/n looked back at her. "What should I be grateful for? The scars on my back? Well, thank you." She spread out her arms as if preparing for a hug, but it was simply her sarcastic gesture.

"You had your chance." The old man threw her a paper piece which Y/n didn't even try to looked at. "Once we got our hands on the documents, you're going back home whether you like it or not. Who knows, I might show you mercy."

"I don't need your mercy." Y/n's lips slowly lifted. "In fact, seeing as you're pissed, it just made my day--"

The abrupt pause was caused by the old man's can hitting her face again. Y/n internally cried in anger as this man seemed to have built up some kind of kink in hitting beautiful faces.

Once again, the cut on her lips opened and an new cut was made. She could already taste the iron like sensation but she did nothing but sigh.

"Are you done?" She asked, tilting her head. "Or do you still want to put more bruises on my face?"

Y/n's so-called father scoffed. "Heal quick then, make sure that face of yours freshen up before I sell you." He said seriously.

The girl sighed. "Then I'm leaving. I'm already giving you a favour by being quiet, but I guess you really don't have any remorse." She turned around, the butler giving her a bow of farewell as she finally got out of the shed.

Levi, following behind, watched the female's back. The blood on her lips was dripping without her notice that he frowned. She was slapped, yet she didn't flinch. She was hit, but there was no hint that she was feeling pain.

As soon as they got away, the girl stopped and stretched her arms before selflessly making her way towards the wagon they used to get into town. Levi simply watched her every move with a frown.

His mind suddenly shifted over that uncontrollable night. The image of her face that somehow had more emotions than now, beautiful and tempting. When he realized that he was having a lascivious flashback, he quickly shook the thought off.

He made her way to her, pulled out a handkerchief out of his pocket and pulled her chin to face him.

Y/n stiffen from the sudden action while Levi wiped the blood on her second cut located to the lips. He also saw that the slap swelled to her left cheek nearly tracing the hand mark that caused it.

"Clean yourself up, brat." He pressed the clean cloth to her lips.

"It's bleeding again, huh." The woman could only nonchalantly say with a sigh.

Wait... this feels kinda romantic! Why is his face so close?!?!?! Waaahhhh wait I'm not ready yet!!!

Y/n's inner self began screaming in embarrassment. She inhaled calmly, pushing the hand carefully away while Levi looked at her with a frown.

While she did, she snatched the handkerchief from his hand and used it to wipe the blood herself entering the wagon quietly. The raven simply stayed outside for a while, waiting for his friends while letting the events earlier sink into him.

.

It was dinner time by then. Y/n decided to sit with Hange as she always did and had chats with her about the titans and all that titan things they could both talk about.

The future mad scientist was still a bit uncomfortable with the idea of titan research but with Y/n's influence, it won't be long before she is pulled into a brand new world of understanding for titans with her.

Besides, sooner or later, she's going to finally discover her greatest passion that even Y/n knew, she can not compete against.

Well, that's better.

And after that hearty meal, was finally a speech of encouragement. But Y/n realized that today was the day the three of them would be watching the stars! It was such a cute scene because Levi smiled because of his friends.

Yes, he smiled, that damn smile!

Y/n shall protect that smile by keeping his friends by his side. Hopefully, he appreciates that idea tho.

The three really were gathered on the roof talking about the expedition soon. He even tried to tell his friends to stay but they refused and insisted that they can take care of themselves as well.

Y/n leaned by the wall behind, watching them have their moment. Sighing helplessly, she started walking away like some Jojo main character to let them have the night for themselves.

Besides, she was sleepy.

Saying that, the girl yawned and stretched.

She needed a good sleep so she can be prepared for tomorrow's traumatic activities and to prevent the tragic future they'll be facing.

Out of her knowledge, the people she left behind in that rooftop, already solidified their resolve of what's going to come because of her influence.

.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
18.5K 630 15
I'm not good at descriptions but who cares? (Y/n) was just an average girl. Wake up, get to work, do tons of paperwork, go home and sleep. That was h...
745K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
1.6K 197 27
Levi x Reader (DISCONTINUED) "Show them what your capable of then let all hell break loose" That was the last thing her mother said to her. This is...