Disenchantment Sagas

By TheDisenchanter

Everything begins to change on Bean's wedding day when she encounters Luci, a demon sent to curse her life, a... More

The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 1
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 3
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 4
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 5
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 6
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 7
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 8
The Princess, The Elf, the Demon, and The Wanderer Part 9
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 10
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and the Wanderer Part 11
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 12
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 13
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 14
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 15
Home Sweet Home
Bachelor Party Part 1
Bachelor Party Part 2
Wedding Day
Knight's Of the Zog Table
Bandits of the Plains
Courtyard Spar
Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 1
Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 2
The Underground Tomb Part 1
The Underground Tomb Part 2
The Underground Tomb Part 3
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 1
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 2
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 3
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 4
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 5
Knight's Festival Part 1
Knight's Festival Part 2
Knight's Festival Part 3
Knight's Festival Part 4
Knight's Festival Part 5
Prince Derek
The Confidence with Fairy Dust
Dreamland Babysitter
The Prince, The Demon and The Pig
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 1
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 2
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 3
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 4
Spooky Campfire Stories
Exotic Insects
Relaxation
Gentle Giantess Part 1
Gentle Giantess Part 2
Gentle Giantess Part 3
The Elf and The Wanderer
Demon Time Part 1
Demon Time Part 2
Demon Time Part 3
Demon Time Part 4
Demon Time Part 5
Dear Freya
Mingle
The Prince out and about
Hilda
IronHeart Part 1
IronHeart Part 2

The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and the Wanderer Part 2

1.4K 47 3
By TheDisenchanter

                        "Oh...just look at you...you're such a precious little girl..."

   Bean laughed as her mother, Queen Dagmar, picked her up and held her in her arms. She smiled at her as Baby Bean began laughing and giggling. "Oh, sweetheart, you're destined for great things. You will be the key that this world needs. You'll see soon enough, my love." Dagmar said softly as she kissed Bean on her head. That's when her mother's voice began to fade out, and the sound of another familiar voice replaced it.

"Bean, come on! Wake up! Bean!" shouted Elfo as he was gently shaking Bean. Bean lets out a groan as she slowly opens her eyes. 

"Elfo?" she said softly, looking at the green elf. 

"Oh, thank god!" Elfo said in relief. "You're ok!" 

Bean slowly raises herself while holding her head. She then suddenly felt a sharp pain in her arm. "OW!" she yells.

"Bean, be careful! You have a bad cut on your right arm!" said Elfo worriedly. Bean looked around and saw they were surrounded by darkness. The only light source was the fire brimming from Luci's tail. 

"How long was I out for?" She asked. 

"About a minute or so..." Elfo replied. 

Bean looked up and saw the hole they had fallen through. "That's a long climb up..." She sighed. 

"And that's why we're not going to climb," said Koga. "We're not in a hole. We're on an underground pathway. Areas like this are made years, maybe even centuries ago. It's not surprising the place is collapsing in. That's how we ended up down here." He said as he got to his feet. Luci walked forward, revealing the pathway straight ahead of them. "The only way out is forward."

"What do you think is down here?" Elfo asked timidly. 

"Who knows," Luci replied. He grins at Elfo. "Demons bigger than me. Maybe even monsters and skeletons."

"That's not funny, Luci!" Elfo snapped at him with a glare.

"The cats not wrong." Koga agreed, and Luci grumbled at being called a cat. "There's a good chance those things would be down here,"

"Oh...well, that just makes everything better," Elfo said, letting out a defeated sigh.

"Enough jabbering. We need to get moving," Koga said as he placed his greatsword around his back.

"OW!" Bean uttered a louder, painful cry as she held her arm. She looked at the cut and saw that blood was seeping through. "Oh great...now I'm going to lose an arm..."

"N-No, there has to be some way to take care of this!" Elfo said fearfully.

"I think it'll be pretty cool for you to be known as the princess with one arm!" Luci said, letting out an evil laugh.

 Koga walks over to Bean and kneels to her.  He reached into his pocket to take out a small plastic container with a green substance. He opened it and sat it on the stone floor. "Let me see your arm," He asked as she reached out to her.

"Don't touch me! I'll take care of it myself," Bean replied resentfully. 

"Look, just let me take a look at it, ok? I have something that will help. Trust me." Koga said, staring into Bean's eyes. Bean was hesitant at first, but this pain was immense, and if he did have something that would help, she didn't have a choice. 

Bean sighed, "Fine..." She let Koga see her arm. Koga rolled up Bean's sleeve to reveal the large cut. "Damn...that is a nasty cut. That's going to use up all of this," said Koga, as he dipped his fingers into the jar, covering it in the cream and then rubbing it on Bean's wound. Bean winces and shuts her eyes tightly.

 "OW OW, OW! THAT STINGS!" She cried, and her legs began squirming and kicking forward at the ground.

"Just hold still, will you?" said Koga. He reached into his pocket to pull out a roll of white tape. He unraveled the tape, then wrapped it around Bean's wound and tied it. "There, all done. See? Wasn't so bad, was it?" He lowered Bean's sleeve.

"What was that stuff?" Elfo asked curiously. Koga looked between Bean and Elfo. 

"You two act like you haven't seen medicinal ointment before," He said as he placed the tape and ointment back into his pocket.

"Medicinal what?" Bean asked confused

"It's a remedy used to treat cuts. As a wanderer who gets into many crazy situations, I must have this." Koga explained, "Now that that's done, we need to get moving." Koga unsheathes his short sword and cuts the binding ropes around Bean, Elfo, and Luci. "If we end up running into something, we can't be tied down. Don't run away from me when we get to the top, ok, buckteeth?" Koga smirked at Bean.

"Call me that again, and I'll use these buckteeth to bite out your spine," Bean said, glaring at Koga.

"So scary," Koga taunted. 

   With that said and done. Led by Luci, the four of them began to tread down the path ahead. As they walked further down the path, the area around them expanded, giving them more room to spread out. After a few minutes of walking, they finally reached a large wooden door.

Bean walked forward and tried to push it open. "UGH! It's locked!" She groaned.

"Step aside, princess," said Koga. Bean steps aside as Koga lifts his leg and kicks open the doors, sending them flying inside the room.

"Noice!" said Luci as he walked in. Luci looked around and spotted a torch on the wall. He climbed up and lit it. Once the torch was lit, the light revealed an extensive library of books and various items. In the middle of the room was a table with worn yellow papers, more books stacked up on each other, and an iron box with a lock.

"Whoa..." Awed Elfo as he stepped into the room. 

"So we discovered an underground Library? How exciting," said Bean with Obvious fake enthusiasm. She enters the room and looks up at the collection of books. Bean knew a certain someone who would love all of this. 

"Be careful, and don't touch anything. We don't know if this stuff is booby-trapped," said Koga cautiously as he looked around for an exit.

"Hehehe...Booby," Elfo giggled to himself.

"Oh, don't worry, mighty wanderer. I'll try to hold back my curiosity about the wondrous world of books," said Bean with much sass and sarcasm.

"Thank you, your Highness. You didn't peg me as the one who reads much," Koga said with a grin.

Bean rolled her eyes, but then her eyes fell upon the small chest on the table. Luci walked over and climbed up to Bean's shoulder. His eyes were on the box, too.

"Whatcha thinks in it?" Luci asked her.

"No idea," Bean replied, shaking her head.

"Wanna open it?"

"I do, but...he is right. We might set off a trap,"

"Oh, come on, even if there traps here, there's no way that they're working after all this time,"

Suddenly, a clank rang, and a bolt shot out near Elfo, but Koga caught it. Koga glares down at Elfo, who lets out a nervous chuckle. "Thanks..." The Elf said softly. Koga tosses the bolt away and continues to look for an exit.

"Except for that one," said Luci, looking at Elfo. "Yeah, that was probably the only one."

"Well...even if we did, we don't have a key," said Bean. "If we carried this, it'd only slow us down."

"Allow me!" said Luci, hopping off Bean's shoulder and landing on the table. He turned around, placed his tail in the box, and began working around inside. "Come on...just a little more..." Then a loud click filled the room.

Koga turned around. "What the hell are you two doing?" He said as he and Elfo walked over to them.

"Letting curiosity get the best of us," Luci replied as he opened the iron box.

They all looked inside it, and their eyes widened. Bean reached in and pulled out what looked like a dagger with black and red scales that coated it, and the tip was made up like a key.

"What the heck is this?" Bean said, tilting the dagger around in her hand to get a better look at it.

"Looks like a Dagger..." said Elfo, staring at the sparkling red and black scales.

"Way to state the obvious, buddy," Luci retorted.

"That's Dragon scales..." said Koga.

"Huh?" Bean looked at Koga.

"And it's not a dagger. That's made up like a key..."

"Wait, wait, hold on, so we run into a Dragon today, and we find a scaly dragon key in an underground passageway?" said Bean, looking between Koga, Elfo, and Luci.

"Do you think the lock is somewhere in this underground area?" Elfo asked, looking at Koga.

Koga looked at the table where the papers were laid. He picks up one of them and tries to read it. "These papers are so old I can barely read them. It doesn't help it's written in that scribble bullcrap..."

"You mean cursive writing?" asked Bean.

"Yeah, whatever the hell that is," said Koga, frustrated.

"Here, let me see it," said Bean, taking the paper and reading it. Finally, I have found the key that unlocks the dragon's keep. It took me years to search for it—so many painful years—but I have finally found it. Now that it is in my possession, I can finally destroy it."

"Destroy it?" said Elfo shocked.

Bean put the paper down and picked up another. "The key to the dragon's domain is unbreakable. This is a problem. No sword or magic can destroy this key. All I can do now is hide it. I fear I may never see my love again."

"That...sounds sad..." said Elfo softly.

 Bean then placed the paper on the table and searched for another. Bean picks up a paper with more writing than the last two. "If anyone finds this...I hope you are selfless and full of heart. My name is Oscar, and I am a man who has been studying Dragons all of my life. The Dragons of this world are important, sacred creatures that must be protected. They hold power that must not fall into anyone's hands. Only I know the truth...and will die with it." Bean finished reading. "That's it..." she said, placing the paper down. "Wow...that's...just...wow..."

"So we're holding the key to a secret that unlocks something to do with Dragons?" Luci said, staring at the key. "I say we keep it for ourselves and sell it!"

"Or maybe we bury it and leave it at that? I mean, this sounds like some really dangerous stuff, guys," said Elfo worriedly. "Didn't you hear what the note said? Whoever this Oscar guy was probably killed! There are people out there looking for this key!"

"Elfo's right," said Bean. We should leave it here and—" A loud clicking noise cut off Bean. A bookshelf in the corner of a room had moved to reveal a secret passage. The four turned around to face a man covered in chainmail armor. His hair and goatee were brown, a long scar went down the right side of his face, and he was missing an eye. He was accompanied by five other strangers who were also wearing chainmail armor.

"Well, what do we have here?" said Noland as he walked into the room. "Ah, you're Princess TiaBeanie of Dreamland. What in the world are you doing here?" His voice was deep and raspy.

"Umm, who are you?" Bean said, surprised as she hid the red and black dragon key behind her.

"The name is Noland. I am out on a quest to seek a key that should be right in this room," Noland looks over at the box and then at Bean, seeing that she hid something behind her back. "I take it that...it's behind your back?"

"Umm...No," said Bean, holding up both of her hands.

Koga had taken Bean's key, but, to her surprise, he held it up to them.

"HEY!" said Bean, glaring at him. "What the heck?"

"What's so special about this key? Why do you want it so much?" Koga asked curiously

"That is none of your concern," said Noland sternly, placing his angry gaze upon Koga. He then began staring at Koga. Of course, he couldn't see well with just one eye, but Koga began to look familiar.

"Well, I'm pretty curious as to why some random goons are after this special key," said Koga, tossing the key into the air and catching it. "Especially goons that belong to the Order of The Sword."

"Order of the what?" Bean perplexed

"Oooh, this is getting good..." Luci said, rubbing his hands in excitement

"The Order of the Sword was founded ten years ago. They're a group that formed a team to take down corruption and help the weak. They sought after the toughest warriors of the land to join their cause. Before they all went power-hungry." Koga explained, glaring at Noland. "But of course...they ended up becoming exactly what they swore to stop."

Noland scowled at Koga. "So it is you, Koga," he hawked and spit on the ground. I was hoping to run into you again."

"Uhh...you got history with this guy?" Elfo asked, whispering to Koga.

"I cut off his finger," Koga replied, staring at Elfo. "And sliced at his face. That's why he's missing an eye."

"Oh..wow..." said Elfo, looking over at Noland. "So you can only see one half of the room? That's sad..."

Noland growled, and he gestured his men forward. They entered the large room, and they drew their swords.

"Uh oh.." said Bean as she watched the guards corner them

"So what's it going to be, Koga? Are you going to hand over that key? Or do you want the blood of this princess, green little creature, and cat to be on your hands?" asked Noland as he drew his rugged and chipped sword.

"DARN IT, I'M NOT A CAT!" Luci screamed in frustration.

"Holy smokes, it talked!" said one of the guards.

Koga thought about it. "Nah," he quickly reached into his pocket and tossed two bombs onto the ground. The bombs exploded in a puff of smoke, blinding their field of view. Noland cursed at Koga and coughed.

"MOVE NOW!" Koga shouted as Bean, Elfo, and Luci ran towards the opened entrance. They ran up a flight of stairs and through a pathway lit up by light from above. 

"You weren't kidding when you said you get into a lot of trouble!" said Bean as they made a few sharp turns.

"Well, the guy is an asshole! He never liked me when we met!" said Koga as the four of them found the exit to the underground passageway.

"I SEE THE LIGHT!" Elfo shouted happily.

 At last, the four had made it out of the underground. Outside were horses that Noland and his group were riding on. "HAHA! Thanks, you one-eyed bastard!" said Koga as he ran for one of them and hopped on. "Come on, let's ride!"

Bean, Elfo, and Luci hop on. Elfo kicks at the horse's side and rides off. Noland leaves the underground and glares at them as they ride off. "AFTER THEM!" He roars as he and his goons mount their horses and chase after them.

Bean turned around and saw Noland and his goons riding after them. "They're on our tail!" She warned Koga. "Oh yeah?" Koga said, looking up at the mountain range above them. "Well, let's go ahead and cut these guys off. Koga reached into one of his many pockets and pulled out another pitch-black ball the size of a small stone. He eyed the mountain above him. "Hey, kitty! Light this for me!" He asked Luci

"Umm, it's Luci, and for the last time, I'm not a cat!" Luci lights the black ball, and it starts sizzling.

Koga slings the ball up at the rocks above them, and a large explosion goes off, causing the ruble above them to slide down the mountain, almost catching Bean and the gang. The rocks blocked off the path between the two groups. "DAMN IT ALL, NO!" Noland cursed in anger. "DAMN YOU, KOGA!"

Koga let out a loud laugh. "MAN, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO USE THOSE FOR A WHILE!"

"What the heck was that?" Bean asked, looking at him. "That was the equivalent of a cannon! And you just had it in your pocket!"

"It's called an explosive bomb. Pretty cool, huh?" said Koga excitedly

"Heck yeah, it was!" Bean replied with a big smile on her face. "That was amazing!"

Koga chuckled softly as the pair rode off into the distance. Make sure to cover as much ground as possible.

...

  After about twenty minutes of riding down a path, the group stopped at a signpost. They all got off the horse to stretch their legs. "Finally, I thought I'd never get off that horse," said Bean, popping her back and neck.

"Where are we anyway?" Elfo asked. He turned around to look at the sign above him. One arrow pointed left, saying Southwold, and the other Rochdale. "Where should we go?"

"Southwold is a good town," said Koga. "We'll head there and hunker down for a bit." He looks over at Bean, who is rubbing her wounded arm. "Hey, how's your arm?"

"Huh? Oh, it's uh, well, it's not hurting as much anymore. That stuff you put on my arm is helping," Bean replied. "How'd you make it anyway?"

"The nature around us. Certain plants have properties that tend to wounds. I pick a lot of that stuff and make the cream on your arm." Koga explained.

"Wow...I never knew you could do that," said Bean, staring at her arm. "I was fearing that my arm would get chopped off..."

"That sucks. I was looking forward to seeing how you'd manage with one arm," said Luci disappointingly

"Don't you ever have anything nice to say?" Elfo asked, scowling at Luci.

"No, not really," Luci replied

"Come on, guys, we need to get moving. We can't give those sword idiots any time to catch up to us," Koga hopped on his horse, followed by Bean, Elfo, and Luci as the four rode down to Southwold.

Koga then suddenly stopped and looked around the area.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Bean asked as she held on tightly to him.

"I just feel like someone's watching us," said Koga. It's sending shivers all around my body."

"Ok, now you're just getting me Paranoid..." said Elfo, as he shivered.

"Maybe it's just my imagination..." Koga kicked at the horse's sides, and they continued riding to the town.

But...they were all being watched...

"Well, I did not foresee this ..." said Cloyd, dressed in a light and dark purple robe and glasses. He looked up from the green fire and placed his eyes upon his sister, Becky, the enchantress, who wore a dark orange dress with a mask and crown around her head.

"Indeed...this man is in the way of our plans," replied Becky

"What do you suggest, sister?" asked Cloyd

Becky began to think, finally, "For now, we wait...if this man does intend to bring Princess Tiabeanie back to Dreamland, then that's good. But...if he were to have a change of heart. Then we'll have to intervene. Till then...we're, for now, spectators..."

The four would then arrive in Southwold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.5K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
2.6K 145 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
674 22 6
Luci is a demon cursed with a soul. Pendergast is a knight who sucks at courting. Both in love with the same princess but neither can win her heart a...
14.3K 284 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...