Jensoo- Love Inevitably

Galing kay thechosenone25

"I'm sorry Chu. I know it's wrong." "But I will never be sorry for loving you too." I confessed and her eyes... Higit pa

The Beginning of a Painful Journey
The Unconditional Love
Shattered Dreams and Breaking Hearts
Lili's Heartbreak
Angels in Disguise
When Fates Collide
"The Tale of the Two Crackheads."
"The Inevitable Thing"
"Bare Soul"
Lost Soul
The Soul-Sisters' Pact
"The Universal Unnie"
Safe Haven
"Jennie's Pikachu"
"A Bestfriend's Plea"
"A Glimpse on Jennie's Past"
"The Rumors"
"Jisoo's Best Boy"
"Stick With You"
"The Kim Jisoo in Jennie's Eyes"
"The One that Got Away"
"Fall Apart"
"Your Eyes"
"SOULMATES"
"Take you Back"
"Uncovering Kim Jisoo"
"Shin Sena's Little Girl and the Forgotten Memories"
"Claiming Jisoo "
The Untold Tale
"The Brawl"
"Territorial Kitten"
"The Game Plan"
"The Bet"
Reconnected Fate
Till We Meet Again
A Christmas Story
"The Dark Side"
"Soft for You"
"Jisoo's Cup of Tea"
Not Your Ordinary Fairytale Part 1
Not Your Ordinary Fairytale: Part 2
"The Unwanted Bae"
"Unspoken Tale of the other Bae"
"Jeju"
"Jisoo's First Heartbreak"
Pink Venom
"The Happiest Girl, The Trauma, The Past and the Future Part 1"
"The Trauma, The Past and The Future" Part 2
"Re-writing Fate"
Clouded Mind
"Jennie"
"FLOWER"
"The J Line Trinity and the Trickster Thief"
"The God of Mischiefs and the Trickster Thief"
"Chaebol Kids"
"Barney and Friends"

"The Princess and the Pauper"

672 51 128
Galing kay thechosenone25

JISOO' s POV

I woke up suddenly with the distinct feeling that the woman sleeping besides me was trembling uncontrollably from cold while her arms were all tightly wrapped around me.

I instinctively checked on Jennie only to find out that her fever was up again, giving me a sudden rush of panic.

"Jendeuk. Wake up. You're trembling."

"Oh Gosh we overslept. You need to eat and take your meds." I said worriedly as I look at the huge wall clock and found out that it was past two in the afternoon.

Fevered and shivering, Jennie felt too weak to respond and instead she just let out a soft groan and snuggled closer to me while her palms intuitively sought for warmth and found its way inside my hoodie again.

"Jennie please wake up. Gosh you're burning with fever. I need to take you to the hospital now." I uttered panicking as I look around for Seulgi and Yeon but the two had already left leaving just me and Jen alone at home.

"No Chu. I don't want to go there. I'll only be left alone there."

"Please don't take me there." Jennie just responded while her lips were pale and trembling.

"But you're burning with high fever Jen. Gosh, what should I do?" I uttered panicking while hugging her tight. I was about to get up to get her meds when Jennie halted me off and pulled me closer to her.

"Don't leave please."

"Don't take me there. I don't want to be left there all alone." She mumbled with her eyes closed still shivering which felt like a prick to my heart hearing the sadness in her tone.

Has she been that lonely all her life that the thought of taking her to the hospital makes her easily anxious?

I held her tighter and placed a soft kiss in her forehead while I gently caressed her back which somehow eased her budding anxieties. I felt her grip loosened a bit, signaling that it's making her somehow calm and relaxed.

"Sssshhhhhh. Hush now. I'm not going to take you there Jendeuk."

" I am not leaving you no matter what, okay?"

"Just let me get some food for you so you could take your meds. I'll be back right away." I whispered softly, placing another kiss in her forehead. She finally opened her beautiful cat eyes and looked up to me with pleading look. I don't know why but there was something in her eyes that I couldn't really figure out.

All I know is how sad and scared those eyes are.

"You're not gonna leave me?" She asked sounding a little doubtful. I smiled at her and chuckled a bit before I tilted her chin, kissing her in her cheeks.

"I will never leave you Jendeuk. Not unless you let me go." I uttered in all sincerity and her face suddenly turned all flustered as she smile warmly at me.

"I'm your Pikachu right?"

"So yeah, I guess you'll always have me as long as you keep me." I uttered grinning at her and Jennie's already flustered face turned more red which she tried hard to hide but her lips were showing otherwise. She scooted closer to me and hugged me warmly, making me smile even more.

"Feeling a little better now?" I whispered at her as I caress her back and Jennie just responded with slow nods.

"You know what would make you feel better?" I asked smiling at her and Jennie instantly looked up to me with hopeful eyes.

"What is it?" she asked sweetly

"Taking your meds." I answered grinning and her face suddenly flashed a disappointed look while her lips pouted looking like a cute disappointed baby.

"What?"

"Did I say something wrong?" I uttered innocently but Jennie still looked disappointed.

"Nothing. I just thought you're going to say kiss." she whispered inaudibly.

"What? I didn't catch that. What did you say again?" I asked looking all clueless but Jennie suddenly leaned closer and with out warning, she kissed my lips and everything drifted away.

Her lips were warm and soft and sweet that I found myself completely and helplessly responding to her kisses like I was under some kind of enchanting spell.

And I don't mind getting the flu tho. If that could mean that I'll get to feel her warm soft lips on mine then I guess could say that I love flu.

That's how heavenly the experience is.

Jennie pulled away from our kiss and a satisfied smile suddenly crept across her plump lips, leaving me all flustered, just smiling stupidly at her.

"That's the only thing that would make me feel better. Just so you know Chu." Jennie said with a meaningful look and I have never smiled so wide my entire life that my cheeks hurts so bad.

"You mean it....Jendeuk?" I asked coyly, avoiding her gaze but Jennie cupped my cheeks and made me look at her.

"Did I ever lie to you Jisoo-yah?" she uttered softly as she stares at me with so much affection as she caress my cheeks.

"Tell me Chu, have you ever kissed anyone before?" Jennie suddenly asked which took me by surprise. I shook my head and looked down blushing and I can hear her giggle softly while she adoringly squished my cheeks.

"So I'm your first kiss then Jisoo-yah?" she asked flashing a proud smile making my heart skipped beats again.

God, I swear, this girl will definitely be the end of me.

I heaved a deep breath, mustering all the courage left in me and finally looked at her straight in the eye.

"Yes, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. That kiss that we shared last night in the rain? That's my first kiss." I answered wholeheartedly and Jennie flashed a heartfelt smile.

"I used to hate kisses and skinships Jendeuk."

"Those things really make me cringe." I confessed shyly at her.

"How about now? Do you still hate it?" Jennie asked with utter anticipation.

"I still do Jennie.." I said and her face fell, looking a little hurt.

"I would still hate it."

"If it's from other people, I won't accept it."

"But not yours.." I uttered sincerely and her sad demeanour intantly lit while her eyes glistened with tears.

"You're the only exception Jennie."

"I always love how good it feels whenever you hug me and look at me."

"It would always make me feel important and loved."

"And your kiss.. It's something I have never done before and it's making me crazy, how heavenly that feels Jennie."

"So yeah, you will always be an exception." I said in all honesty making her cry happily.

And it was right at this moment that we both knew that our feelings for each other weren't unrequited after all.

We don't need any other words, for this was enough to know how much we really mean for each other.

"Jennie.."

"Hmmmmmmm."

"I know kissing me makes you feel better but seriously, you have to take your medicine now." I said seriously making her giggle softly. Her fever was still up but she looked a little better and serene compared to her state earlier.

I was about to get up to cook us some food when Jennie tugged the hem of my sleeve halting me to get up.

"Don't bother Chu. Just take me home. I'll call the maids to prepare something for us." she said assuring which I tried to object at first but she insisted.

"Okay, but you still have to eat atleast a bread on our way so you could finally take your meds."

"I'm serious Jendeukie." I said firmly which she responded with nods.

"I was about to get up again when she gently tugged the hem of my sleeves for the second time and I can't help but smile at how adoringly needy and clingy Jennie is.

"What is it again,Jendeuk?" I asked softly while caressing her hair.

"Uhmmmm. Is it okay with you if you stay the night with me there?" she asked coyly at me making me all soft and flustered.

"Do you want me to?" I returned the question at her and Jennie nods eagerly making me smile stupidly.

"Okay, I'll stay the night with you Jen." I said beaming and Jennie has been all smiles since then.

I wonder how she managed to be so happy despite the high fever she's suffering right now.

She's even smiling from ear to ear on our way to her home.

"Jen how are you feeling now?" I checked on her as I shifted my gaze on her and on the road and focused on driving. I reached for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Much better now cause you're finally going home with me." She answered still flashing that radiant smile and I can't help but smile and chuckle at her.

"I'm excited too." I grinned back at her and continued driving.

"Make a left turn Chu, where almost there." she finally uttered the moment we reached the third block of the neighborhood. I can't help but ogle and be amazed at how lavish and huge the houses were and from the looks of it, this neighborhood is definitely inhabited by the richest of rich here in Seongnam.

I was brought back to my senses when Jennie finally pointed out a massive concrete gate which automatically opened the moment we approached from entering it.

My mouth fell open the moment I realized how huge Jennie's house is.

A mansion would just be an understatement. If there's bigger than it, then that describes how huge and lavish her house is.

"Chu. Are you alright?" Jennie asked worriedly the moment she saw the uneasiness in my face.

"Nothing Jen." I said avoiding her gaze but Jennie held my hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Please don't get intimidated by what you see Chu."

"This house may look so grand and all but it's just a house."

"It's nothing but big and empty." she said flashing me a half smile and I can feel the sadness in her tone that she tried to conceal.

"And for what it's worth, I like your home better, Jisoo-yah." she said earnestly, obliterating all my budding anxieties.

I was never comfortable setting foot in houses like this.

It makes me remember my father's house where Ryujin and I were forcibly driven out of the house by her angry mistress.

It makes me feel small and worthless.

But Jennie is different.

She's different from the people that I loved so much but chose to turn their backs on me.

And it's comforting yet terrifying at the same time.

Cause you're slowly opening yourself in the possibility of getting your heart get broken again.

"Jisoo-yah.." I heard Jennie called softly. She cupped my cheeks and made me look at her and my fears suddenly melted away.

There's something about her that's so comforting.

I don't know if it's her touch, or her voice or her hugs or the way she looks at me, but all my worries would instantly melt away because of her.

"Hey look at me Chu." she whispered softly as she gently caress my cheeks.

" It's not about the house but the people who lives there that matters." she said softly making me smile a bit.

"So please never be intimidated with what you see."

"I'm sorry Jen. I guess I got a little uncomfortable, but don't worry about me." I confessed shyly at her but Jennie smiled back at me and held my hand.

"Just feel at home okay."

"This is my home Chu."

"And from now on, this will be your home too." she said innocently but her words hit differently that I found myself starting to tear up.

"Jennie...." I mumbled with my voice cracking.

"Hhhmmmm." she responded as she held my hand and guide me inside.

"Thank you..." I uttered meekly, halting her from walking,. She turned to me, and my heart melts just staring at her.

She looked so cute on my oversized red hoodie. It was Halmi's last gift for me before she died.

She still has her cooling pad attached on her forehead and a blanket wrapped around her shoulder. Her fever was still up but her demeanor was all bright and light making my heart melt cause I know she's happy because of me.

And it warms my heart just looking at the person who was not only just a friend nor the person that I love.

For she's the safest place that my heart would always want to go home to.

"Thank you for what?" I heard Jennie uttered while flashing her gummy smile.

"I should be the one thanking you Chu, cause you took care of me.."

"No Jennie, I should be the one thanking you." I mumbled with my eyes glistening with tears.

"I have nothing but you accepted me and gave me something that I never knew that I would deserve to have."

"So thank you, for being my home."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

238K 2.6K 43
I was on the outside of the mansion then I heard moans and groans not too far away from here... So I went on the dark corner on the house wer...
135K 4.2K 27
"Even if you hurt me and leave me, my heart is still with you." - Y/n "I'm so sorry, my baby. I'll always love you." - Park Chaeyoung "I love you, do...
85K 4.8K 35
Cross out sex therapy because what they need now is a couple therapist although at this point not even the world's best therapist can help them fix t...
24.6K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...