To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

21 - Reunite

557 37 7
By kazu_kazu

Early update today cause i am in pain. my arm is killing meeeeeeeee my head's about to burst.

Also, I'm gonna be off for a few days because of this and also cause I'm preparing for a vacation, dw, it'll be after 21.5 is published.

~·~·~·~

"...Are you not gonna come with us, Kashi-san?" The former members of the first division asked, looking at you in worry as you sat back down on a chair. "The other Toman members will be coming here soon and you'll be caught."

"It's fine." You answered plainly, no emotions left in your voice. "You guys should go. Unlike me, you guys are real members of Toman, I'm just an associate, the number three's lover."

"But-"

"It's fine. Since when have I failed?" you put on a tired smile, facing the former men you once called friends. "You go take care of your families now, I've upheld the promise I made. They're waiting for you at the airport. Once you get there, tell my assistant that I won't be making it tomorrow's morning meeting."

They frowned, their brows meeting each other. They have never seen Kashi show such an emotion, the face of someone defeated, the face of someone buried in years of sadness. It was painful to see.

"Thank you." They said, lining up, hands behind them as they bowed down. "Thank you for your hard work, Kashi-san!"

"....thank you..." You felt relieved. Toman still had people like them, people that upheld the virtue it once had. "Thank you, for always keeping Baji and Kazutora's wills..."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"....So? You're the traitor?"

"....I see... welcome... It's been quite a while, Mikey...." You carefully looked up, trying to see with your blurry vision. There were three figures standing before you. "...And you brought Mitsuya and Pah-chin... I'm glad..."

"(Y/N). Why did you kill those two?" Mikey asked, his brows furrowed in worry.

"Ah... those two..." You looked behind you, seeing the two bodies still in their place. "...I hate them... so much.... So I killed them... They've been quite-" your sentence was cut off as you began to cough violently, the three of them rushing beside you in worry. "....They've been quite arrogant... So I put them in their place..."

"(Y/N)!! What happened to you!?" Mitsuya exclaimed, holding onto your arm. He was panicking badly. You coughed up blood, your complexion looked bad and you were burning up. "Pah-chin! Call an ambulance! Hurry-"

"Forget it... Mitsuya..." You sobbed, holding into the man's arms. "...I'm going to die before they can come here..."

"Huh?" The tree of them froze up, looking at you with their eyes wide.

"....The liquor I brought with me... the one the three of us drank... I put poison in it just in case I couldn't kill them in time." You chuckled, your mind a little bit tipsy and you couldn't think straight. "...It's a bit slow... but it does the job-"

Once again, you began to cough up, but this time, it was a lot worse. You were breathing heavily, grasping into your second brother for dear life.

"...(Y/N).... Where's the antidote..." Mikey asked, his hands shaking as he gripped your shoulder.

There was no way he was going to accept this. There's just no chance in hell he was going to let you die, especially since the last time you two talked, you two fought and you disappeared, only to come back as Hanma's lover.

He wasn't going to allow another precious person to die. Not anymore. He just might snap if you were to die.

"....ah.... Antidote... I asked my assistant to pour it into the ocean... It was the only antidote I made..." You chuckled painfully, "...I wouldn't want them- to find it... So when I got the poison and the only antidote... I got rid of it." 

"...Only?" They looked horrified. You knew this was going to happen, but you still got rid of the antidote. All just to kill those two... the ones who ruined everyone's lives... Their lives. 

What you're doing right now... It wasn't to satisfy your anger, it wasn't for revenge, it was for them... the remaining lights on your life.

".....Sorry... I'm sorry... for not.... Being understanding... back then... I got angry at you, even though you were sad too..."

"NO! You weren't! It's normal for you to be mad at me at that time!" Mikey exclaimed, tears pouring out of his eyes as reality began to check in. You were going to die soon. He had so many things to say to you, the same went for the two. "(Y/N)!! Please!! Don't go..."

"...I'm sorry... I'm glad... that I..." You felt your chest tightening, making you gasp and grasp your aching chest. "...Got to see you all... again..."

Ah... your eyelids were getting too heavy. Perhaps you were tired... yeah... a small nap will do just fine... It'll be just like sleeping in the clouds. The four of them smiled, surrounding you on your bed of clouds...

Oh... it seems that they were here to accompany you home. 

"I... missed... you all..." One last tear fell from your eyes as the hold you had on Mitsuya loosed, your arm falling down to the side, your eyes losing focus, and your body going limp.

(L/N)(Y/N) has passed away.

There was nothing but pained cries of the three as they held the body of their friend, reminding them of that day when Baji and Kazutora died. Yet again, their world has been plunged in darkness, but.... This time, there was a small path created for them...

There was a small child waiting for them on that path, holding out her hand, ready to lead them away from the wrong path.

Even after death, (Y/N) is still leading them with a warm heart, guiding them away from the life they did not want.

(Y/N) had taken away the biggest problem of their life. It's up to them whether they want to continue on the path she paved or not.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Inmate Ryuguji, a letter is sent for you from Tachibana Naoto." The guard reported, handing Draken a letter.

"Thanks." He muttered, taking the letter. He guessed that this was from Takemichi, Naoto doesn't even know him personally to send him a letter. But once he saw the sender, he felt confused. "It really is from the detective."

He sighed, not knowing what he might want with him. He was going to be executed in a few more years, what's the point of wanting to be pen pals.

Draken opened the letter, a bit confused at the small length of the words written on the paper. But... once he saw a familiar name... he felt his heart drop.

"Ryuguji Ken-san, I'm sorry to inform you, but a few days ago, (L/N)(Y/N) was found dead in a restaurant, poisoned. There were two other casualties, one of them was shot dead and the other one was stabbed through his neck.

They speculated this to be a rival group's doing as the ones who died with (L/N)(Y/N) were Hanma Shuji and Kisaki Tetta, Toman's admin and (L/N)(Y/N)'s fiance and the acting leader of Toman."

Draken's vision turned blurry, his face red as he quietly sobbed.

He knew the truth. The only reason why Tachibana had written that was to tell him, (L/N)(Y/N) had killed those two and committed suicide out of guilt. He knows more than anyone just how much regret and grief you hid.

You hated those two for orchestrating Baji and Kazutora's death, it led you to madness and lost your humanity.

The only way you could rest in peace was for those two to die. But now that you accomplished it, there was nothing else to do... So... you died along with them.

"(L/N)(Y/N) entrusted us with a letter for you."

Draken wiped his tears, taking the second paper, seeing the familiar writing, this time, there were a lot of words.

He didn't miss a single word, he read every single thing, your last words, he committed them to memory.

That letter... They were filled with words of regret, apologies, and wishes.

Draken has failed his duty as a big brother. Mitsuya would be very disappointed in him.

But... maybe his own death will make Mitsuya forgive him.

||A.N||

I wanted to put like a time skip after Draken's execution and have the remaining Toman founders to the others' graves, but that shouldn't be possible since the future was going to change.

[Next chapter's about Hanma's feels. I feel kinda bad for the guy💀💀]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 20.1K 37
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
307K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...
79.9K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."