Till Life Do Us Part (A Zaure...

ZaurenLove tarafından

A Zauren fanfic, where family means nothing, truth is your escape, leaving is your only option, love is your... Daha Fazla

Part One: Not Anymore..
Part Two: Story of Her Life
Part Three: Too Many Locks, Not Enough Keys.
Part Four: My Unbiological Sister
Part five: Read Your Past to Write Your Future..
Part Six: Breaking Down
Part Seven: One Way Ticket
Part Eight: Lauren Styles
Part Nine: She's not a Directioner!
Part Ten: Lies and Eyes
Part Eleven: Bad Habit..
Part Twelve: You've got the wrong idea..
Part Thirteen: No Explanations Needed
Part Fourteen: Hidden Secrets..
Part Fifteen: Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Part Sixteen: Jumping to Conclusions
Part Seventeen: Boys and Pads!
Part Eighteen: The Past Will Never be Forgotten
Part Nineteen: An Unexpected Visitor
Part Twenty: Double Fight!
Part Twenty-one: Loud Nightmare
Part Twenty-Two: I'm not afraid..
Part Twenty-Three: Catching Breath in a Web of Lies
Part Twenty-four: Time Never Heals a Wound.
Part Twenty-Five: Her name was Emily..
Part Twenty-Six: Because of Me..
Part Twenty-seven: I Promise
Part Twenty-Eight: The Best Chef Ever!
Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy
Part Thirty: The Way You Look Tonight
Part Thirty-One: Perfect Rhythm
Part Thirty-Two: You Had Me at Hello
Part Thirty-Three: Falling for The Wrong Guy
Part Tirty-Four: Hidden Feelings
Part Thirty-Five: Hello Mommy..
Part Thirty-Six: Too Late to Apologize
Part Thirty-Seven: Lost Childhood
Part Thirty-Eight: Irresistible Desires
Part Thirty-Nine: Over Before It Began
Part Forty: Lovesick Confessions
Part Forty-One: Love Would Never Leave Us Alone
Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love
Part Forty-Three: Better Than Movies
Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.
Hints
Part Forty-Five: Truth Hurts, Lies Are Worse.
Part Forty-Six: For Your Love I Will Sacrifice
Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..
Part Forty-Eight: True Love Is The Gift
Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.
Part Fifty: The Reason Behind Our Lies.
Part Fifty-One: Precious Moments Of Happiness.
Part Fifty-Two: Hearts On The Edge Of Breaking
Part Fifty-Three: Time For Secrets To Be Revealed.
Part Fifty-Four: Smile Through The Tears, Laugh Through The Pain.
Part Fifty-Five: Love Might Not Be Enough
Part Fifty-Six: Pride Over Love
Part Fifty-Seven: We Weren't Meant To Be
Part Fifty-Eight: Kill The Last Hope
Part Fifty-Nine: Brothers' Fight
Part Sixty: Wind From The Past
Part Sixty-One: Just Another Broken Heart
Part Sixty-Two: Tears of the Sky
Part Sixty-Three: Living The Nightmares
Part Sixty-Four: Shattered Promises
Part Sixty-Five: Tortured by Memories
Part Seventy: Helpless Souls
Till Death Do Us Part - The End

Part Sixty-Six: Battle of Forgetting

2.4K 60 65
ZaurenLove tarafından

NO ONE'S POV:

The night has come and Zayn didn't leave Lauren's room yet. Everybody else were busy doing something, Louis was watching a match, Liam was doing some exercises in his room, Niall was in the kitchen; doing sandwiches for everybody.

Simon called Louis earlier this day and told him that now they're safe after the death of Jack so now they can come back to their normal life, which Louis responded to by getting angry and explaining to Simon that it's not about them but about the Lauren, who suffered from all of this and needs everybody to stay with her now until she recovers. Well, of course Simon didn't like what he heard and the tone of voice Louis used with him but he couldn't do anything but to agree; telling him that he'll give them more time until Lauren's health gets better. After that phone call Louis turned on the TV in his room and started watching the match.

Camila was folding the laundry in the living room when Harry walked in 15 minutes ago. He looked nervous, confused, angry… Camila asked him what's wrong but he didn't answer, he kept pacing in the room with his hands clasped behind his back.

She didn't insist to know what's wrong because she knows Harry too well; he's going to tell her in few minutes so she continued to fold the clothes without looking at him. After few more minutes he stopped and what she expected happened; he stopped and looked at her before he started talking.

"Do you think……. I mean…." He paused and looked at her, "Like…. Do you think I …"

"I think what?" she said, trying to help him to speak.

"You…. Like I mean…. Am I a naïve? Am I stupid?" he stuttered, running a hand through his curls.

"No honey you're not, why you're saying this about yourself?"

"No, like I know I am stupid but…. But not like this, like okay I might look stupid or sound stupid but I'm not that stupid to- like I … I mean…. Dammit!" once again he couldn't put what in his mind into words, he gritted his teeth in anger and started pacing in the room again.

"Harry, love, take a deep breath and calm down then start talking again."

"Okay, just give me a minute." He stopped and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, letting it out with a deep sight.

"Okay, listen to me…." he walked to her and bent in front of her, "I just came back from Lauren's room, okay?" he started explaining and Camila nodded, "And she was sleeping, okay?" once again she nodded and he continued, "Okay, now…. Zayn is there with her and that’s okay, right?"another pause and another nod from her, "I know it's okay and you know it's okay too and you know that we all have shifts and it's okay if one of the guys stayed at her room, like you know it's okay because Lauren can't stay by herself and somebody has to stay with her and I understand this and I'm so thankful for what everybody is doing for my sister and I know that-"

"Harry please, I still have lots of works, just get to the point."

"Okay okay, the thing is… I went to Lauren's room and she wa-"

"Harry, you’ve already said this!" she snapped impatiently.

"I'm sorry I'm just… Okay, so the thing is…. How I'm gonna say this? Okay…. so Zayn is sleeping too, in Lauren's room. He's sleeping in Lauren's room." he finally said what he wanted to say.

"So? He always sleeps there and all the boys sleep there sometimes too." She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah but not on her bed!" He said and Camila almost choked on her breath.

"Well, they… you know, Zayn and Lauren are so close to each other's." she stutter in justification.

"Yeah Camila I know but they're hugging each other and her head is over his chest and-" he explained with wide eyes but she cut him off.

"But….You know, Zayn has a girlfriend so don't worry." She said nervously and he sighed.

"Camila, Zayn broke up with Perrie." Harry confessed and she gasped.

"What? When? Why didn't you tell me?"  

"It happened when Lauren was at your house before… before all of this happens. I'm sorry love; I didn't have the chance to tell you."

"It's okay but….Why they broke up? What happened between them?"

"We still don't know, he just told us that they broke up."

"So he wasn’t lying." She mumbled bluntly and Harry narrowed his eyes.

"What did you say?" he asked confusedly and she shook her head.

"No-nothing babe, I'm just shocked of what you said."

"So what do you think now? Do I have the right to get worried?"

"Why would you be worried?" she decided to act dumb as she went back to folding the laundry, not wanting to look into his eyes so he won't see how nervous she was.

"C'mon Camz, it's obvious! Zayn has no girlfriend, Lauren has no boyfriend, they're both so close to each other, they understand each other, they both spend so much time together, and they get along so well!" he explained and the nervousness raised up inside her.

"Well, having things in common and spending a lot of time together don't mean that they have something between them, babe." She tried to shake the thought out of his head but he wasn't convinced.

"Yeah I know but there's something weird between these two. Even the first words she uttered after that day were to him."

"Don't forget that Lauren went through a hard time and she needs everybody now, Zayn is no exception Harry, Zayn is just like anyone of us. Maybe she gets more comfortable with him and that's why she started talking to him before anybody else." She tried to erase his suspicions but he wasn't convinced.

"And what about him? didn't you notice how effected he is after what happened to her? We all got shocked and sad and we're all trying to help her and make her recover from what that asshole did to her but Zayn, Zayn is feeling unbelievably guilty for what happened! Okay, we all blamed ourselves and we all feel guilty but he's much more different than us! He barely sleeps, he barely eats, he barely speaks to us, he spends most of his time in her room and when he doesn’t he spends it in the garden, smoking or crying. Doesn't that make you suspect something?"

Camila took a deep breath and put the clothes away then looked at him in the eyes, "Harry, this is not the right time for such suspicions. Lauren needs any kind of support now and it doesn't matter from where she gets it. Zayn is helping her so much and she's getting better whenever she's with him so you should be happy for that and forget about anything else." She cupped his face and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "Don't worry about anything, everything will be alright." She smiled to him and he smiled back, putting his head over her lap. She kissed the back of it, stroking his hair as she started thinking of what will happen now. Of course Harry is not an idiot; of course he noticed how close Lauren and Zayn are.

Yes, this is understandable and she knew it will be happen soon, she knew that Harry will figure it out one day but she didn't want him to know it now because it's not the right time at all.

But she cant deny that she's now feeling much better about her best friend's relationship with Zayn because now she knew that he wasn't lying when he said he'll break up with Perrie. And looking at him now and at what he's doing with Lauren and all the effort he's making to help her proves how much he truly loves her, and this was warming her heart.

The next day Lauren also woke up naturally without having any nightmare. She opened her eyes and looked at the window of her room before she looked at the man who had his arms wrapped around her tightly with her head resting over his chest. "Zayn," she called in a soft tone, "Zayn wake up." she got no answer, just a low snoring. "Zayn, c'mon wake up." She raised her voice as her hand reached to touch his and that's finally when he responded, shifting and opening his eyes slowly, a small smile spreading over his face after seeing her eyes staring at him.

"Good morning." He greeted in his morning, husky voice.

"Good morning." She greeted back, her eyes not leaving his. Zayn got so happy after hearing her greeting him back, which never happened after that day, and he also was happy to see her looking at him directly in the eyes while her body was that close to him.

"How do you feel today?" he decided to carry on the conversation, unable to get rid of hearing her talk.

"Good, better." She simply replied, "What about you?" another surprising answer that caused his heart to race.

"Good as long as you are." He said, the smile never leaving his face. She gave him a ghost of a smile and then turned her face to the window, "The sun is out today, the weather seems really nice."

He followed her gaze and nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it really does. Spring is almost here."

"I want to walk." She said, causing his heartbeats to increase, "Let's walk outside Zayn."

"You want…. I mean… are you sure? Your ribs didn't heal yet and you legs ar-"

"I want to walk, Zayn. I need to walk, I need some fresh air." She interrupted him and he nodded with a smile.

"Okay, but you have to eat something first, okay?" she almost rolled her eyes when he said this.

"I don't feel like eating anything."

"You have to eat something sweetie, your body is so weak now and you need food to be able to walk, right?"

"But I ate a lot yesterday." She argued with a childish pout.

"I know but you have to eat today too. C'mon love, I'll make you just a small sandwich." He tried to convince her and she paused for a brief moment before nodding, "Okay, just a small sandwich."

"Great, I'll be back in seconds." He got up and walked out the room, heading to the kitchen where he found Camila making the breakfast.

"Good morning, Mila." He greeted as he hurried to the fridge.

"Morning, how are you?"

"Good, what about you?"

"Fine." He brought the turkey and the toast out from the fridge before he started to make the sandwich for Lauren.

"Are you that hungry?" she joked as she fried the eggs.

"No, this is not for me." he chuckled, "It's for Lauren." She looked at him with a wide smile and he smiled back.

"It's really amazing how much she's responding with you." she commented happily.

"Yeah, amazing and surprising!" he added.

"Well, not that surprising, looking at what you two had in the pa-" she paused for a second and then corrected herself, "I mean… what you two still have." She looked at him and gave him a wink that was faced by a smile from him.

"You know what? I'm so glad that we're on good terms."

"We were and we will always be on good terms, Zayn." she stopped what she was doing and turned to face him, "As long as you're not hurting my best friend then we're friends." She said, offering him a handshake, "Are we good?"

"More than good." He replied, walking to her and giving her a hug instead of the handshake.

"Take care of her, she needs you more than she needs anyone now." She informed as they broke the hug.

"I need her much more than she needs me; this girl is my breath, she's the reason why I live, she's my everything in this life." Tears of happiness gathered in Camila's eyes at how sweet his words were.

"Stop it now or I'll start crying." She giggled as she waved her hand in front of her face, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't please, Harry will kill me if I made you cry." He joked and they both laughed.

"Speaking about him, he started suspecting something between you and Lauren."

"Really? Well, that's good; let him have a slight idea for what's coming in the way."

"Are you planning to tell him soon?" she asked nervously and he nodded.

"Yes, soon, very soon." A brief silence followed his words before she broke it.

"C'mon now, take the food to her until I finish making the breakfast for those hungry beasts." They both laughed again before Zayn grabbed the sandwich he made for Lauren and went upstairs.

She was waiting for him in her bed. He got in with the same smile he carries on his face when he sees her and walked to her, sitting on what he can call now his favorite place even if it was just a small wooden chair. He started talking to her in excitement about the sandwich he made to her in an attempt to encourage her to eat it, which worked like magic. She ate the sandwich and finished it then she drank her medicine, excited to get out from this bed and walk with Zayn outside in the woods as they used to do.

"C'mon, let's go now." He said after helping her to wear his black leather jacket. She smiled in response and got up, putting her feet on the ground with his hand catching hers. He walked her downstairs, his hand still catching hers with his other arm wrapped protectively around her waist.

"We're going to have a walk." He informed the boys and Camila, whom were sitting in the living room after they had their breakfast.

Harry's jaw dropped pen and he wasn't able to reply for seconds before Camila elbowed him, "Umm, yeah, yeah sure, have a- have a walk, enjoy your time!"He commented stupidly, the surprise obvious in his voice.

"We won't be late." Zayn added before he walked with Lauren outside.

"And you don't want me to suspect anything?" Harry whispered to Camila after Zayn and Lauren disappeared from his view.

"They'll just walk! Calm your tits, big brother!"she rolled her eyes and looked at the TV.

"It's not that cold." Lauren commented when Zayn wrapped his arm around her shoulder and stroked it softly.

"I know but…. I don't want you to get sick or anything."

"Is it possible for me to get worse than this?" she scoffed and he looked at the ground, not knowing what to say.  There wasn't anything he can say, he just pulled her to his side and kissed her head.

She knows how hurt he is because of what she said. She knows all what he's suffering from because of what happened to her. She knows everything but she can't help it, she's too busy trying to fix herself to help anybody else.

And his heart was totally breaking of what was happening to her, the girl he loves was getting weaker and weaker in front of his eyes. He wished for nothing but to be able to make her forget every small detail she suffered from that day. He wanted to make her feel better, he wanted her to forget, he wanted her to be happy again, he wanted to see her smiling and laughing like she was doing before all of this happens even though he knows it's very hard for her to do this.

"Did you like the place here?" he asked after they got further into the woods.

"Yes, it's beautiful."

"But it's a bit scary here at night."

"Nothing is scarier than that place." She said sadly and he sighed, regretting brining the subject up.

"You have to forget everything, it's all from the past now."

"You think I don't want to forget? You think I'm not trying?" she shockingly snapped, looking at him in the eyes as she stopped walking, "All I want is to be able to forget but it seems impossible… I'm doing my best, I'm trying to recover, I'm trying to be good again. I'm tired of everything, I'm so tired Zayn." the tears gathered in her eyes and caused his heart to shatter.

"I know baby, I know. I want you to be fine again and I'm ready to do anything to make you better."

"I'm tired, Zayn." she repeated in a shaky voice, shaking her head in pain.

"I kno-" he tried to say again but she cut him off.

"No you don't know, you don't know anything. You can't imagine the pain I'm going through." She threw her hands in the air, her voice raising up, "Nothing is alright, nothing is fine, nothing is working, nothing will be better. Can't you see what happened to me, Zayn? Can't you see that I'm not the girl I was once? I'm not the girl you fell in love with her before. I'm not her, I'm not that girl anymore, I'm not half the girl I used to be. You keep trying and trying to bring the girl you loved back but that will not work. You're doing all of this for nothing, you're trying so hard but it's not working. Yes, I'm eating and sleeping more now, yes I'm responding to you but what's next? You think I'll be able to live my life like nothing happened? You think I'll just forget and move on? You think that one day I'll wake up with the biggest smile in the world and continue my life normally? Stop lying at yourself Zayn because that will not happen. All what you're doing will not work out, your attempts to fix me will do nothing; I'm shattered into millions of pieces that it's impossible for anybody to gather these pieces and bring me back to what I was. Zayn… just give up, give up and stop trying to fix me, just…. Just give up on me and let me suffer alone. I don't want to drag you into this, just leave and forg-" he finally interrupted her, pressing his hand over her mouth.

"Shhhh," he shushed her and she closed her eyes in pain, "Don't you ever say this, don't you ever tell me to leave." He whispered and got even closer to her, a few inches separating their faces, "You are the same girl I loved, the same I love, the same I will always love." His voice was soft and she swallowed her tears, opening her eyes slowly to look at him, "You're still the girl I want and you'll always be her. I still want you as much as I wanted you in the past and even more. I still love you with all my heart, I love everything about you. I love you with all your scars and all your fears. I love you with all your broken pieces and all your innumerable wounds." he took a deep breath and touched her lip, she winced and closed her eyes again, "You can't imagine the amount of pain I feel whenever I look at what that monster did to you. My heart literally cracks when I look at how prominent your bones are.. The eyes that once where filled with love are filled with pain and fear now but I still adore every little sparkle these green eyes have. The smile that lit up my whole world is still in my mind and I remember it in every time I look at you, the memory of your smile and your laugh brings back the hope in me that you'll recover and you'll come back to give me that perfect smile of you that's able to make my head spins around." He stroked her hair and swallowed hard before continuing, "I see wounds when I look at you but the only thing that I think about is how to heal them. When I look into your eyes I see pain but I also see happiness fighting its way out. When the tears run down your cheeks I…. God, I can't even describe what I feel, it's like the all the pain in the world was sent straight to my heart, you can't imagine how painful is it to me to see you hurting." He paused for a second, only to swallow the lump that formed in his throat, "I know you'll be better, I'm sure you'll get better. I'll never leave you even if you forced me to, I'll stay with you till my soul leaves my body."

"Zayn, I'm trying to forget everything that happened to me in… in that day…" she sobbed and closed her eyes, "Like…. There's… there's a battle in my mind… there's a battle of memories, between the bad ones I had from that day and the good ones I had with you, okay? A-and… and in every time a bad memory hits me I try to push it away by remembering something good you gave to me. Then… then another bad memory comes and then a good one from our days comes and the fight starts, like the battle starts and the memories keep attacking my mind and for a moment it seems like what you gave and did to me is able to win and able to push the bad memories away but then…. Then memories from the day when you slapped me come and it ruins everything." Zayn let out a loud sob and closed his eyes, the pain he's feeling increasing, "And it ruins everything, Zayn…. my mind feels like it's about to explode and I feel weak and I become worse, I feel like nothing is good and… and I ca-can't do it, I can't do it Zayn and I give up, I give up on trying because it hurts so much…. You have no idea how much it hurts, I can't do it Zayn, I'm so weak, I can't do it." And with that she fell into her knees, sobbing and crying.

"I'm… I'm so-sorry, I'm so sorry." He bent on the floor next to her and held her hands, "I'm so sorry for what I did to you." he brought her hands to his mouth and kissed them, "I wish I can take this memory out from your head, I wish I can take all the bad memories away."

"I wish that happens too but we both know it's impossible."

"No, no it's not…. Nothing is impossible. Listen to me, I…. I can help you in this, I can give you more good memories to make you stronger, I can give you more things to fight with. I'll join your battle and we'll win it, we'll win this battle together love, you can't do it by yourself but together we can, we can make it happen." He smiled encouragingly to her and stroked her hair.

"You don't have t-"

"I want to." He interrupted her, "That's the least I can do."

"But what if your effort went for nothing? What if nothing changed? What if I didn't get better? Zayn, I'm so broken, I'm so devastated, I'm a mess, can't you see that?"

"You wanna know what I see? I see a fighter, I see a strong girl, I see a brave girl who survived through a lot. Look at yourself, look at all the tears you shed in the past and the painful times you went through. Look at all the hurt you felt and all the times you thought you'll never make it through. You should be proud of what you achieved, you should be proud of how far you’ve come." His hand reached up to wipe her tears, "You're the strongest person I've ever seen. I know that you can make it through this just like how you did in the past. I know that you can stand up to your feet again and fight everything. And you won't be alone, you'll never be alone, no matter what happens I'll always be by your side." He kissed her forehead and looked at her in the eyes, "I'll never leave you." he whispered softly and she smiled, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him.

"I'll make it, I'll be happy again. I'll make it for us." She sobbed and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"I know you will." He whispered softly, stroking her back.

And that's what he made sure it happens.

His main goal in life now became making her happy and facing all that life put her thought.

His life became all about her, nothing else but her. he wakes up in the morning next to her, he changes her bandages and feeds her, he takes her outside to have some fresh air, he reads for her when she gets bored, and sometimes he even sings to her when she can't sleep.

All what he's doing is for her; the only thing he wants is making her better. And it was happening.

Her status was really getting better; the color went back to her face and her bones stopped being as visible as they were before. Some of her wounds healed and now she was able to talk without feeling pain in her chest because of her broken ribs. Now she eats more, she sleeps more, she talks more, but yet she wasn't fully recovered because the nightmares still come to her at night.

Harry was watching what was happening in silence, not daring to say anything because he knows that what Zayn is doing was making his sister to become better. He complains to Camila all the time about how close Zayn and Lauren are but she always manages to comfort him and convince him that Zayn is only doing this to help her.

Months passed and Lauren was getting better and better. Simon called the boys and told them that they have to come back to recording the album because the media started wondering where they are and what was happening. The boys decided to come back but without leaving Lauren alone, they decided to do shifts; three of them go to the studio while the other ones stay with Lauren and Camila. Zayn didn't like this decision of course and he called Simon to tell him that they shouldn't do this and the album can wait but Simon refused and insisted on him to do his work. After a long argument Zayn agreed to leave the house and record his parts in the studio but his mind and heart were with Lauren all the time even though Liam and Harry were with her when he left.

When he came back from the studio he went directly to her room, he found Harry and Camila there, sitting with her and talking. He greeted them and greeted Lauren, who smiled widely when she saw him and asked him where he was.

"I'm sorry darling, I had to go to the studio and record for our new album." He explained as he sat on the bed next to her, "I hope these two didn't bore you." he joked and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Haha so funny." He scoffed and Camila giggled.

"No they didn't, we had so much fun actually, we played cards together." Lauren explained with excitement.

"Really? That's great! I'm sure you bet them, didn't you?"

"Well, no… Harry is an expert in this game, he won." She pouted and Harry laughed.

"Of course I did." He spoke proudly, "Wanna try to beat me, Malik?"

"Sure, let me show the girls over here how to beat an idiot." Everybody laughed as the two boys got up and started playing.

Zayn won this game and Lauren cheered for him, he went to her after he won and gave her a hug while Camila went to Harry and consoled him.

"That's not fair!" Harry complained childishly.

"C'mon Hazza, why can't you handle losing?" Zayn teased and Lauren laughed.

"That's not funny!" Harry pouted, causing Lauren to laugh harder. Zayn followed her and then Camila, a few seconds later Harry also burst out laughing with them.

The rest of the day went like this, they played and laughed and made Lauren feel happy. The other three boys joined them when they came back from the studio and they all had a lot of fun before Lauren felt tired and needed to sleep.

"I'll stay here tonight." Zayn stated as the boys got up.

"You stayed here yesterday, it's my turn tonight." Harry argued and the boys looked at each other.

"But I'm not feeling tired, I don't want to sleep now. You can go and I'll stay here." Zayn argued back.

"Me too, I'm not tired." Harry insisted and Camila sensed that he was getting angry.

"Ummm, Zayn, why don't you rest today and you can stay here tomorrow? You must be feeling tired after the recording today. "She said and he sighed deeply.

"Okay, okay." He turned his face to look at Lauren and smiled to her, "Good night sweetheart." he said, planting a kiss over her forehead, "I'll be here when you open your eyes in the morning.

"Good night." She smiled back in sadness, feeling annoyed because he's not going to stay here with her today.

"Good night guys." Harry waved to them all as they got out of the room and closed the door behind them.

Once they closed the door Camila pulled Zayn from his arm and took him to Harry's room then closed the door behind them, "You gotta stop being too obvious!" she scolded in a low voice.

"Let's go." Louis said to Liam and Niall and they nodded before they all walked downstairs/

"Be too obvious in what?" Zayn raised an eyebrow, acting dump.

"In your feelings! Any idiot can notice that there's something between you two!"

"I don't care if they noticed or if they knew, all what I care about is Lauren and her health. It's not about me or what about I feel, it's all about her, all what she wants and all what she feels. If she feels comfortable with me then I'll stay with her, if she feels happy when I sit with her then I'll sit with her, if she gets better when she sees me then I'll be in front of her all the time."

"I know what you mean and I understand everything but…." She paused for a second and ran a hand in her hair, "Harry went through a lot too, he's not ready for knowing about this now. He doesn't need more problems, he went through enough and I don't think he can handle any more."

"Why you keep insisting that this is a problem? His sister fell in love, what's wrong in this?"

"Are you even serious?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, "You're talking like you don't know Harry and how protective is he. Remember when you said that Liam and Lauren were kissing? Do you remember what happened? Harry immediately punched Liam, he didn’t think or ask anything, he just punched him!"

"Yes, I remember that day too well. But there's something you don't understand, Mila; I'm ready to get killed for this girl, I'm ready to punched and kicked, I'm ready to face anything for her." he said and she smiled.

"I just… I just don't want anybody to get hurt. I don't know how Harry will react, I don't want you or him to get hurt."

"Well, I can promise you that he won't get physically hurt because I won't do anything to him but…. But I don't think he'll do the same with me." he said and she nodded

"You're gonna get a lot of punches." She informed and he chuckled, "Yes, I guess that what will happen."

"Harry has a really big hands."

"I know." He nodded in understanding.

"And his arms are so strong, like they're so muscled and-"

"I know."

"And you're so thin, Zayn! Oh my god, he's gonna break you bones!" she panicked, causing him to laugh.

"Don't worry, Camz, I'll be fine." He hugged her tightly, "Don't worry, everything will be alright."

"I hope it will." She broke the hug and looked at him in the eyes, "be careful, okay? Just…. Be careful." She said and he nodded.

"I will, don't worry. Good night." And with he left the room and she closed the door behind him, throwing her body over the bed and staring at the ceiling, thinking of what will happen in the coming days.

"Harry is going to beat the shit out of him." Niall commented and the other two boys nodded.

"Yeah, he's gonna break his bones." Liam agreed.

"Shhhh, he's coming." Louis hushed them after hearing the sound of Zayn's footsteps. He walked to the room and sat on the couch next to them, talking about the album.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Harry asked Lauren after he saw her covering her mouth and sitting up. She didn't answer, she just shook her head and that's when he knew what was going to happen.

"Oh shit," he got up hurriedly and brought the trash can, handing it to her and then holding her hair. She immediately started vomiting, bringing all the food she ate earlier out. Harry's hand reached to rub her lower back as she heaved hard and coughed, tears running down her cheeks.

"Let it all out, it's okay, it's okay sweetie." He kept rubbing her back and holding her hair until she stopped heaving. She lifted her head up slowly and Harry took the trash can from her, placing it on the ground before taking out a tissue from his pocket to wipe her mouth. He felt pain burning his inside as he looked at her face; she looked so tired, her face was yellow and her lips were trembling, the tears were falling silently from her eyes as she panted, causing his heart to hitch in pain.

"I'll call the doctor to come and check on you." he said after helping her to drink some water.

"N-no…. ther-there's no need for a doctor." She panted, leaning back to her bed again, "I've probably caught a cold, no need for a doctor." Her voice became low and tired.

"Okay love, okay." He nodded and pulled the blanket over her, "We'll see what will happen in the morning, but if you vomited again I'm calling a doctor." She didn't argue him again; she didn't have the strength for doing this, she felt like keeping her eyes open for another second will be a torture so she closed them. Harry sat on the edge of the bed and kissed her forehead, stroking her hair softly until she fell asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
30.1K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...
14K 346 16
Natalie looked inside the car. "No!" she whispered as she shook her head. "No! No! NO! This can't happen!" Natalie backed away from the car. She coul...