Always Aaron

By Auroraxxwrites

"Two damaged souls who fell in love at a school meant for fucked up rich kids." Bryce Weston is an uptight s... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics + More
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's notes
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's notes
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
New books

Chapter 27

4.1K 102 61
By Auroraxxwrites

"I WANNA SING a song, that'd be just ours. But I sang 'em all to another heart. And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love. But all my tears have been used up." I sang holding my hairbrush as a mic as the song went on. One thing for sure is this song is the best there is. I loved it.

I could never live without my Spotify playlist. It was sacred to me.

I sang out loud moving my hair pretending I was in a music video. Call me weird but this is just me.

I heard clapping and I tipped dead turning to see Aaron leaning against the dorm door and watching me on the couch. "Very amusing."

I flipped him off jumping down the couch. "I thought you were with Owen and Reuben."

He nodded. "I came back though. And-" He raised his hand and brown eco friendly bag hung from it. I took it from it and grinned and the two tubs of ice cream.

"Fuck yes." I went to the kitchen and got a spoon out opening the mint chocolate chip one. I put the delicious cold substance into my mouth and nodded in delight.

"You are welcome." Aaron mused flipping on the couch and poking my face. "What's this shit?"

I rolled my eyes. "This shit happens to have a name. Face mask." I said simply holding up the Clinique tube. "You want some?"

He scrunched his nose. "Why not?" I nodded up capping it and squeeze it onto his face and placing it over his skin. He screwed his face making me click my tongue.

"Stay still. Dorm be such a baby." I scolded him and pulled back when I was done. "Done." He touched his face and looked disgusted by the substance. I rolled my eyes at him as he took his shirt and wiped his hands with it before tossing it on the floor. "You'll have to pick that up you know." I told him.

"I know, General." He mock saluted me. "Do you have that hair mask that you out on? The one that makes your hair smell really nice."

"I do." I shuffled behind me and picked it out. "You want it too?"

"Yep." He nodded and I unscrewed it and applied it in his hair hearing him sigh as I massaged it to his head.

The song changed and Take Yours by Matthew Mole played on.

After I was done I closed them back and went to the kitchen to get another spoon. "Have some ice cream."

"I don't like ice cream." But he took a bite anyway. "Are you excited about that beach trip?"

"Yes." I said in between mouths of ice cream. "We get to have a whole cabin to ourselves. You and I and the gang get to bunk together. What's better?"

"But we have to get through fucking exams first." He muttered rubbing his eyes. I swatted it away for he was running the cream that was supposed to dry. "My dad is going to get pissed if I fail again."

"Then you won't."

"It will take a miracle to not dial in maths."

I rolled my eyes pointing my spoon to me. "I am the miracle. I shall help you conquer your grades."

"Really?" Aaron asked looking at me. "You would do that for me?"

"Actually I've done that for many people so don't feel special and plus it's tutoring not giving you the whole world."

"You are mean." He flicked my nose.

I only give him an innocent shrug. "At least I'm gracious." I take a gigantic bite of ice cream and swallow before speaking, nearly witching at the brain freeze. "We will smash this exam."

"Call it a test." Aaron urged me.

"What's the difference?" I ask giving him his spoon and nudging him to eat.

"A test is a small thing. An exam is life threatening." He said dramatically.

"If that gets you the mindset." I shrugged with a laugh. "I can help you today if you want. We can start with whatever subject you need help with."

"The first test is a week away. Right now I just want to watch a movie with you wearing this irritating concoction." He muttered as his face started to harden.

"Aww don't you just make a lot of sacrifices." I cooed. "Your bad boy reputation must be turning incredibly soft."

"Please." He scoffed and the looked at me with a smile. "Only for you though." He pulled me close so my head rested in his lap with the tub of ice cream on my stomach as I ate.

"You know you still owe me those secrets." I pointed at him.

He nodded running a hand through my hair. "And I will give them to you tomorrow. Right now I just want to hold you and let it all flow."

"Wise words." I said pushing a spoon of ice cream to his mouth. He took it gladly. "So what movie are we going to watch?"

"Whatever one you want."

I thought about it and chose one that both of us would enjoy. "James Bond?"

"A girl after my own heart." He laughed knowing how much we both preferred action movies. "I can cook dinner if you like?"

"What's on the menu?"

"How about pasta carbonara? My speciality." He told me quickly checking if we had the ingredients. After we did I agreed with him knowing his food tasted really good though mine was better. "You know my mom called today. She wanted to meet you."

I furrows my eyebrows but failed at the hardened mask. "How'd she find out?"

"Emery Sinclair." Aaron answered with a sigh as I sat up on his lap. "She told my mother and now my mother thinks I have a girlfriend and she wants to meet you."

I felt myself go cold. "Meet your parents? Damn. That's big." I muttered. "And Christmas is so close. So basically we fake our relationship over there too?"

Something in Aaron's demeanour shifted but he nodded. "Yeah I suppose." He said. "You'll meet the whole crew there."

"And Harley." I pointed out. I was excited to meet the dog more then anyone else. I had my priorities in line.

"And Harley." He agreed. "Our parents will eventually have to meet too."

I shifted off of his lap and looked at him. "Aaron don't you think we are going a little too far with this dating play thing? Like what's going to happen when we end it? It's going to be brutal at that point. I feel like we just keep lying to everyone." I told him skeptically. "Maybe we should just break it to Emery and Liam."

"No." He said quickly. "We should just wait till Christmas. Then we'll come to a decision. That'd be the best time."

"After my mother's wedding?" I exclaimed. "She'll be beyond crushed."

"We'll do it on good terms. Don't worry." Aaron nodded swallowing. "We will say we were better as...friends." My whole heart felt heavy. But I kept my mask up at his words. In a metamorphic way I meant.

"Okay. Yeah." I managed siting down and pulling my feet from under me. I pulled the tub of ice cream to me and nodded against. "We pretend to break up in good terms. Good idea." I smiled at him. He nodded with  one of his too.

"Yeah." He said confidently. "I'll put the movie on."

"I need to wash my face." I got up towards the bathroom and locked the door behind me as I stared in the mirror and swallowed. What was wrong with me?

We were breaking up so what? We were never dating anyway. We both established that in London. So why was I so indecisive?

Fuck.

I opened the water tap letting it gush and washing my face angrily with it. I rubbed and rubbed watching the water turn the color pink as the residue of the mask finally left my face and I swallowed rolling my lips in.

I did not want to break up with him. But it seemed he did not feel keen to hold the same thought as me. I just had to live with that.

Or maybe when I had the courage I would change his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 102K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
39.8K 6.2K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...
6.3K 592 38
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
746 301 25
Meet Ailly Hopes, a seemingly ordinary orphan on the brink of graduation from Willowbrook's most prestigious academy. However, her world takes a dras...