Always Aaron

By Auroraxxwrites

"Two damaged souls who fell in love at a school meant for fucked up rich kids." Bryce Weston is an uptight s... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics + More
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's notes
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's notes
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
New books

Chapter 26

5.9K 120 130
By Auroraxxwrites

I WAS ALREADY dressed and showered by six am. Surprisingly I was alive at this hour of the morning and standing in the party hall Louis had booked.

Men rushed past me with boxes of décor while ladies did the streamer and situated the table with food. Everything was finally starting to take place little by little.

I spotted Catherine fussing over a man who looked like he was about to shit his pants under her gaze as she shouted something about placing the table crookedly. I let her do her job for she was ruthless but immensely reliable.

Louis on the other hand was sitting grumpily on a seat as she narrowed her eyes to slits at everyone. She was sick this morning so I had forced her to sit down. That would explain why I had tied her to her chair.

I noticed every now and then she would try and scoot her chair closer to the hors d'oeuvres trying to piss someone up.

Sighting I looked at my check list and ticked of the streams that had already been hung above our head. They were the colors of blue and purple. A ginormous opaque balloon the size of me hung up with a long tassel that roped around a pole on the stage where Louis and Miles would pull it to reveal the gender.

It looked beautiful. I walked along the glass tiled dance floor where everybody would be dancing or either chit chatting as usual.

"Hey." Aaron snuck up behind me making me jump. He looked extremely tired. His hair was in sweaty strands that hung down his forehead while his black shirt had its sleeves rolled up. He side glanced at me with a smile as he looked around. "I finished installing the last of the light bulbs and fixed Vincent's car."

"You didn't have to do anything but thank you." I reach on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek looking around. "It's finally getting together."

"Yeah." He breathed hooking an arm over my shoulder. "Two more hours then we can get done with this shit."

I chuckled nodding. At ten am the guests would finally start arriving. "Miles will be here in twenty." I said tapping my pen against the check board. The subtle beat kept me focus around this whole whirl wind.

Aaron did not participate in any of the activities deeming them very awkward. I had to agree with him that I had no interest in Louis's fun filled baby clothing hunt or childhood pictures.

"When I have a kid I am never going to be doing this much work really. I mean I'd be excited but one party is enough. I don't need a party to reveal the gender and then another after it comes out." I laughed at his exhaustion but still agreed. Two parties seemed excessive. One was good.

"I'm sure your kid would be very lucky to have a dad like you." I mused. I checked my watch and exhaled. "I need to go back and change and you need a shower."

Aaron arched his eyebrows. "Are you implying I stink?"

I shrugged. "Call it your manly aroma but you cannot deny that looking like sweat at a party is unpleasant."

"I think many ladies will beg to differ." He arrogantly put out.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Sure then you and those ladies can go live in your musty ways." I joked walking towards my car. I told Louis that Miles would be here in to which she seemed happy but anxious at the same time. Catherine would have to be her body guard.

I got into the car closing the door and starting the ignition. I turned up the AC to max seeming we were worked out despite the freezing cold air outside. Winter was a flick away from us.

The door on the left opened and Aaron plopped on the seat shuffling the AC ducts so they faced him.

I reversed our and drove us to Louis's home, getting out and unlocking the door. Our breakfast plates and bowls were still strewn across the sink and counters as nobody had collected them at their maid was at the party hall.

I hooked the keys next to the door and locked it. Aaron went directly to the kitchen and chugged a cold bottle from the fridge itself. I laughed turning the AC on. "There's some ice pads in the freezer if you like."

He gave me an unimpressed look. "I'm not that desperate." I just shrug and strip off my shoes placing them neatly at the shoe storage.

"I'm going to go shower." I announce. Aaron walked over nodding.

"Want me to join you?" He says confidently and lowly walking up to me.

I narrow my eyes at him. "No thank you." I say and was heading back up the stairs when he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

"We have the whole house to ourselves." He whispered to me grabbing my leg and hooking them at his hip.

I tilt me head. "Yeah and we have to get ready and get to the party, Aaron."

"You are no fun." He grumbled resting his head on mine.

I smile before pecking his lips. "We have the night. Louis is staying with Miles and Catherine is staying at her friend's. Then we have the whole night."

"Alright." He kissed my cheek. "But I want to take you out tonight."

"Where?"

"Ice cream." He smiled. "I want to go get ice cream."

I rolled my eyes at him. "We both know you fucking hate ice cream."

Aaron nodded taking my point. "But you fucking love it. So ice cream and then we watch a movie of our choosing."

I grinned happily. Aaron Mercer could be very soft. I would never tell him that or he would throw me over his shoulder and lock the bedroom door to prove his point. But I enjoyed both sides of him. Especially the ones where he would just want to cuddle and watch TV with me. I stood firmly my point of a relationship not having to be centered towards sex and I was glad he finally understood that too. He was slowly letting go of his habits.

But then again we were not in a relationship. I did not know what we were. I suppose I did not want a label now and it seemed nor did he. We were both testing the waters right now but if he did not eventually ask I would.

I pulled away heading up to my room and get heir good my supplies for a shower.

After I was done I changed into a midnight blue summer dress with small flowers printed on it. It was winter, yes. But I had no winter dresses at all so this was going to be the best it gets.

I dry my hair and put on my make up lightly. Putting on some hoop earrings and smiling at my cartilage I spritzed some warm smelling perfume on me and strapped on white sneakers.

Twisting Aaron's ring on me I studied the silver metal that I had grown immensely attached to. Maybe it was time for another steal.

I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen gathering a glass of water and waiting for Aaron to come down.

Against his better judgment he took fucking forever to get ready. I do not know why it does but whatever he does takes a while.

So after twenty minutes he finally showed down with an apologetic smile. I did not notice it for I was too busy gawking at how good he looked. He wore a tight black button up shirt with the top undone and sleeves rolled up. His hair was as messy as ever making him look very sexy. He wore slacks and black sneakers that matched his attire perfectly.

I looked up to see him taking me in as well which I could not blame him for. I had that effect.

"How do I look?" He asked glancing down at himself.

"Handsome." I replied my nose scrunching at the word. "Can I call you gorgeous?"

He scoffed. "You look gorgeous. I look handsome."

I shrugged at him amused. "Fine don't take the compliment. I suppose I'll be saying feminine things to you from now on just to have you flip them out to me instead." I winked to which he chuckled.

"You are something, West." Aaron said sighing. "Not long before we return to Welton. You ready for that?"

"It's just another place." Was all I said not letting myself drown in any sadness. It was truly just another place. Another location and another land. When I saw his lips purse at the two meanings I added, "We are going to my mother's wedding for Christmas and to your parents for Christmas Eve. That's a lot to come."

"Yeah." Aaron breathed nodding his eyebrows. "I forgot you were fucking going to meet my folks."

I leaned on the counter studying him. "Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?"

"It's not." He amended. "I want you to meet them just... I just don't want them to influence you into seeing me for a monster."

"You are not a monster." I scolded him. I took a step towards him placing my hands on his shoulder. "If I am able to live then so are you. Damn whatever anyone else thinks. This is your life your book. You only get to write it once so I would not let the narrative be switched if I were you." Aaron looked at me with warm eyes.

"If I told you the thing I did to get to Welton..." He swallowed looking at my shoes. "You would never ever forgive me."

I tilted his face up. "Try me."

Aaron shook his head. "You don't wonder why- why I never asked you? To be mine?" I didn't waver my eyes away from him and let him speak. "Because I don't think I can do that. Call you mine and then have you rip away from me. And I don't think you want that either."

I sighed looking at the exhaust fan. "Aaron. I don't belong to anyone. Nor do my thoughts or actions. Those are mine to control. You can't own me and you very well don't have the control to push me away. I told that to Miles yesterday and I made it clear that just because you think you're bad doesn't mean I do. We live in biases within ourselves. I don't want you to make that decision for me." I told him and continued. "And as far as relationships go... I don't think I can give you what you want. I can't be who you want and I'm okay with that. I'd rather not mourn over the loss of not being good enough because I haven't found my own worth yet so what am I to show to anyone?"

Aaron listened understandingly. "But you're open to it?"

"I am." I gently said peering up at him. "Are- are you?" I asked slowly my heart beating fast. Whatever his answer was was not going to break me. I willed myself to not break. I willed myself to hide any emotion on my face.

"Fucking yes." He murmured. "So much but I owe you the truth. All of it. Only then will it be fair to both of us. You've told me yours not I have to tell mine."

I leaned up and kissed him softly. "Tomorrow then. Tomorrow we tell ourselves everything. Today we have fun." He nodded smiling his hand it interlacing with the one with his ring as we walked out the door towards the car.

...

When I returned Miles and Louis were basically interlinked with one and another's arms looking out at the party. Louis had one arm around Miles while the other rested on her large belly. Miles had the same action and there was a glint of love and warmth in his eyes as he nodded at me.

I smiled back staring around the place and greeting guests. All the walking made my legs hurt but thankfully my sneakers were not heels.

Aaron was sitting at an empty table with his leg crossed on his knee with a wine in one glass as he over looked everyone lazily. I could tell parties were not his think. Nor were the people here.

Walking over and sitting next to him I took the cup from his hand and sipped the red wine. "Funny how she puts wine here but at home she's grown sick of it."

He laughs tilting his head back to look at me. "I need a lot of it to survive through this."

"Come on." I whined at him. "It's not even that bad. It's just more complex and older. You just don't have an interest in babies."

"I will once we have one." Aaron confidently stated his eyes darkening a suggestive hue.

My cheeks blossomed to red and I pinched him. "We are in public."

"I never suggested we make the kid in public." He teased and scooted my chair closer to him so he rested a hand around the back of my chair. "It's not entirely that bad. A lot women who passed by flirted with me and some even tried harder. Amusing all of it really."

My eyes widened and I searched around to see indeed some ladies were looking at him. I felt a barrel of jealousy cage in me. "Should I make a statement?" I asked as if I was a woman on a mission.

"Such little faith you have in me." Aaron sighs dramatically. "But I don't mind if we put on a show."

"You make everything a sexual innuendo." I exhaled flicking his cheek.

"You don't hate me for it." He retorted back placing a hand on my thigh. I tended as he rubbed it up and down making me hold my breath. "Who's the desperate one now?"

"I am not!" I exclaimed at him. I was not desperate. Just very... open to affection. Two different things.

"Sure, West." Aaron drawled at me. My eyes caught at the two figures entering the hall and I jumped up immediately. I tugged Aaron up with me to which he entirely switched into an army man at the sight.

My mother walked in her eyes searching until she met mine. I ran to her and have her a large embrace. "Hell Bryce." She wheezed away from me. "I think by the time I'm eighty I'll get a restraining order against you hoping I won't die." I gave her a deadpanned face to which she squeezed my cheek. "I missed you."

"Sure you did." I challenged staring behind her. "Is Grandma not here."

Something in my mother's eyes shifted and she swallowed changing the subject. "No she didn't want to come. But I did." I nodded understandingly. Her eyes shifted to Aaron and she grinned hugging him. "How are you?"

Aaron looked at me helplessly as he was swallowed in a hug. "Mom you are going to scare him off." I pulled her off and she apologized.

"I'm good Mrs. Weston. How are you doing?" He sounded so formal I could have laughed.

"Very well thank you." She answered warmly. "It's good to see my daughter still has you. I hope you are careful." Aaron's eyes widened at her meaning while I groaned embarrassed.

"Mom please. You are getting married soon and will go on a honeymoon. I should be giving you that advice."

My mom clicked her tongue. "I'm serious. As much as I can't wait to let you have six kids I think you need time to mature."

Aaron choked behind me. "Mom please!" I was horrified at how stuck she was in six kids. I'd rather walk after birth. One was scary enough and I quite frankly did not know if I was going to have a child.

My mom chuckled amused. "I'm just saying. Though I'm sure Aaron is treating you right."

"Yes ma'am." Aaron answered composing himself from whatever daydream he had been stuck in.

"Has she been causing trouble?" Good god. I wanted to flunk myself into the sea right now.

Aaron met my eyes cheekily. "Immensely. You will not believe me if I told you of the chaos she brings."

"What?" I called out. "Me. I'm usually cleaning after your mess."

"He did come after you Bryce." My mother shrugged and then at my glare raised her hands up in surrender.

"Fine." I crossed my arms narrowing my eyes at them both. "Tag team up on me. I'll just have to rent myself a new mom and boyfriend."

My mother laughed at me while Aaron grumbled. I noticed Jake walk in looking dapper Sade for his face that was pure turmoil and then shifted into anger once he locked eyes with Louis.

He didn't speak to her and instead walked over to my mother kissing her forehead and smiling at me. "Hello Bryce."

"Hi." I smiled at him awkwardly. "How was your flight?"

"Good." He glanced at my mom and added. "Is the academy going well for you?"

"Yes." I simply stated. Luckily Catherine waved me over and I excused myself towards her.

"It's time for the reveal. Come on." She ushered me to the stage. She handed me a microphone to which I looked perplexed.

"You need this." I pushed it back at her.

"Fuck no." She exclaimed. "I don't do public speeches."

"What makes you think I fucking do this shit?" I huffed back waving Louis. No way in hell was I speaking on the stage. She just shook her head. Fuck.

"Go up. Now." Catherine ordered. She pushed me up so I stumbled up everyone's eyes looking on me. I swallowed sky hands growing sweaty and my heart kicking up. I felt like I was floating in cold air. "Hi." I breathed. My eyes found Aaron's and I immediately looked away. This was not a cliche thing with me where I looked at him and felt confident. Instead I felt like I was going to laugh if he so much as blinked. But I swallowed laughter and placed a hand on my throat a habit of mine when I was nervous. "Thank you everyone who came to Louis and Miles's baby shower. I would like to congratulate to the beautiful couple." Everyone raised their glasses to them. "And the soon to be baby. The child could not have any better parents. So without further ado let's find out what gender this child is." Everyone cheered as Louis and Miles came up to the stage laughing and stumbling to the rope. Miles untied it and held it in his hand. Louis's clapped over his as they shared a kiss before pulling on the string.

A squeal left everyone's mouth as mounds of balloons and confetti rained down on us like clouds. Mounds of blue clouds.

"It's a boy." Louis breathed turning to Miles.

"Our boy." He said back leaning down and passionately kissing her. I looked away smiling a smile noticed Catherine sniffing behind the curtain.

She wiped her tears noting my stare and put on her usual scowl. "You better not say." She threatened.

I rolled my eyes smiling and jumped down the stage in to the heart of the place.

Everybody was smiling and cheering while kids ran around some throwing confetti everywhere whilst others - including Aaron - tried harshly to get glitter out of their hair. I could see my mother beaming while Jake propped on a smile. Everything was entirely tied together here. It made it all the while special.

"I'm so proud of her." My mother breathed standing next to me. "A baby boy."

I laughed putting an arm around her frame. "Of course you would. You live by the rule of more children."

My mother elbowed me hardly but chuckle anyway. "Do they have names yet?"

"I don't think so. They probably will have soon though since the couple is prone to happy organizations." Honestly Louis could not stand an orange in a tray of apples. She would organize everything.

I glanced behind my shoulder and leaned down to my mom to whisper. "Jake doesn't seem too happy."

She flashed me a small smile. "He is beyond joy for the baby but he's a father and things like this effects everyone."

I nodded understandingly. "But he is happy for her right?"

"I think so." My mother said. "I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be behind this wonderful news." I swallowed thinking about my own father and how he would always be the life of the party. The life of everything really. It was at occasions like these where I missed his corny long speeches or awkward dances. He would have loved this.

It just breaks my heart to know I never had the time with him. Never will have the time with him. I always imagined I would be walking down the aisle alone to whoever I marry but then when my father came I always envisioned him and he used to talk to me about the future all the time. Except I suppose we never thought this future was possible. That I would be walking alone again.

I shook the thought away and turned to see a girl with brown styled hair walk up to me with a smile. I recognized her Ashley as we had already met.

"The party is brilliant." She complimented picking up a champagne glass from a passing waiter. She passed one to me too to which I thanked her.

"It is." I agreed thoroughly. "She's done an excellent job." I nudged my chin to Louis who was busy receiving mountains do gifts.

Ashley took a sip of her glass and lowered her voice to me. "Who's that beautiful specimen that you talk to?" I followed her glance to Aaron who was frowning as a kid bumped into his leg. I smiled inwardly deciding to play a little. Down shine his ego.

I faked sadness and spoke. "His name's Frankie." I answered and Ashley screwed her nose.

"But he looks so good! How could he be called Frankie?" She discarded the name.

I shrugged sighing dramatically. "At least he still owns a name. The poor guy lost his home and everything after his third failed marriage."

"Third failed?"

"Mhm." I nodded trying to keep my laugh in as I spoke. "Three failed marriages and 19 children are the output of them."

Ashley choked on her drink coughing loudly. "19 children! Bloody hell does he have sex that rapidly?"

I gave her a sad smile. "I wouldn't know. He keeps the 19 of them in a small apartment he's renting. He saved up a few pounds last month that he put to good use."

"Really? Did he buy a house?"

"Oh no. He got a hair transplant." I choked mimicking it as sadness instead of laughter. "He got his whole head shaved and fake hair had to be planted in. It took a year for his hair to get back to normal."

"Oh my god." Ashley muttered solemnly. "Poor thing indeed. You're close with him?"

"He does the plumbing so we let him one by often for money."

"Right thing you did. We need to be thoughtful to everyone. Especially those like him." I nodded as she walked away shaking her head. I laughed out loud setting my glass down and brushing my tears away. Good lord.

He is going to love the description I have so nicely passed for him.

...

Soon everybody were leaving and Aaron and I stood by the door letting everyone leave one by one and saluting them.

Some of them put cash in Aaron's hands which he was awfully confused about. Ashley came up with a smile and put a hundred pound in his hand. "For you. It must be really hard being a single dad to those nineteen children. They are very fortunate to have you Frankie." And with that she walked away.

"What the fuck is she high on? I've been called Frankie like ten times already. And nineteen children?" Aaron exclaimed while I laughed. He looked at me with a scowl. "You did this."

"Never." I sobered. "I said nothing. People just have a vague imagination."

"You better spit out what you said West or payback won't be so sweet for you." He grumbled like a child. I only shrugged.

"I told them your name is Frankie, you have three failed marriages and nineteen children are the products of them. You live in a small house and you've recently got a hair transplant." With every word I uttered Aaron's eyes widened and his mouth hung. "No big deal." I waved off.

"No fucking big deal my ass." He growled at me. "You are in trouble."

"Fitting seeming I always find myself in them." I mused as he glowered. "Now come Frankie we shall have cake."

Aaron grunted behind me as I walked him towards the stage where my mother, Jake, the twins and Miles were standing tensely. "Wassup everyone?" I asked giving straight for the cake. My mother cleared her throat and I looked up to see her moving her hand horizontally in front of her throat. I looked up at the heated glares. "Oh." Was all I could muster as I stepped back into Aaron and watched.

"Dad please try to understand." Louis urges with a pleading look.

"What am I supposed to understand?" Jake raised his voice his jaw clenched. "That my daughter already had a court marriage?" Catherine furrowed her eyebrows with anger.

"Stop putting the blame on Louis. She isn't even married. This isn't mom's case dad." She spat making something shift in Jake.

"You didn't even tell your sister." He muttered shaking his head and pressing his fingers to his eyes.

"Tell me what?" Catherine demanded.

We all looked at Louis who bowed her head while Miles gripped her. "He's saying the truth."

Catherine stood there thunderstruck. I eyed her sadly as she y at me for an explanation. I only gave a nod. "I want to hear it from your mouth." She whispered.

"I got a court marriage." Louis choked pressing hand on to her face as she sobbed. "I'm sorry." I bit my lip glancing at everyone. I could tell Aaron felt wholly uncomfortable at this scene but he stayed beside me the whole time. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone."

Jake swallowed shaking his head while Catherine spoke up furiously. "Don't you dare say anything to her. She's married so what? Do you expect her to leave Miles like the way you and mom left each other? Is that what you want? Your daughters to always be the perfect people everyone puts out to be just so you can gloat and bask in glory towards mom. Because you hate her and she left us because you!" Catherine yelled making Louis sob harder and harder. Miles encased her in a hug while my mother inhaled a sharp breath at Catherine's words.

"Catherine please." She tried but Catherine held a hand up.

"Don't get in between this." She only said glaring at Jake. "This is all your fault."

"Catherine please. Step down." Miles added. "You are not helping anyone here."

"Don't tell me what to do." She shouted at everyone. "If anything you should be mad at Jake not me."

A thick silence enveloped us all and none of us spoke. No one knew what explosion would bounce of each other.

And then a choking sound broke. Aaron wrapped a hand around me as Jake fell to his ground sobbing. I was so speechless. My whole heart broke as he sobbed covering his face with his hands while his face reddened. My mother rushed to him with a whimper as she kneeled on the floor next to him. "I tried." He croaked. "So hard to give you the life you want. This has nothing to do with your m-mother. Do you think it made it any less easy to see her screwing a man during our m-marriage? She l-left you Catherine. I never left her. She filed it. But I didn't want to break your heart knowing your mother did not want you both but I had to pay the price for her mistakes too." He wiped his face his eyes red as he stared at his daughters. "I was mad because I wanted to be their for my daughter's wedding. I wanted to give her a grand one like I always dreamt about. And yet I had to find out about her marriage by Miles's mother. Do you know how horrible that made me feel? How I felt like I failed you? I missed a huge occasion." My eyes stung with tears as I looked at the broken family in front of me.

What had been a day of laughter and joy turned to tears and shattered hearts. It hurt.

"Dad." Louis managed. "Please. Forgive me." She sobbed going on her knees to him. "It's my fault. I was selfish and wrong. Please forgive me."

"It was my fault Jake." Miles said sadly. "I shouldn't have-"

"Don't lie to me, son." Jake frowned. "I may be on the ground but that does not mean it is owed to anyone to pity me." He looked at Catherine who had tears streaking her face. She looked so broken. I could not move to her as she sniffed not looking down.

"I need to go." Was all she said and left the place abruptly. I did not stop her. Maybe she was doing exactly what I would have done too. I was not capable of comforting. And it seemed neither was she.

"Come on." Aaron whispered pulling me back. "We should go too." I nodded turning on my heel with him and not looking back.

My eyes came back to normal as I looked outside. "Yeah." I said going outside the cold hair taking a roll on us. "Sorry about that."

He only shrugged. "I've seen that scene too many times in my own place to judge or care."

...

We were all packed and set to go. Aaron hauled the last of my bags in and instructed the driver to take us to the airport. I was just about to go when I saw Catherine staring at me from the side walk.

"I'll be back in a minute." I told Aaron and he nodded kissing my temple as I walked to her. "Hey."

"Hi." She said looking at me. "I know I'm a bitch. I made my dad cry so what's new in the criteria for me really."

I shrugged. "I don't care what you did Catherine. I support you and Jake. You both have clouded emotions right now."

"Yeah." She only said monotone. "You are leaving." I nodded. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Not that you already didn't know I wasn't anyone's number one pick."

I gave her a small smile. "You don't need to apologize."

"You should go. You'll be late for your flight." Catherine mumbled turning to leave before she said. "I will miss you."

"Me too." I answered and as she left I added. "And I would pick you first Catherine. No matter the time or place." She just nodded and left and I felt myself leave to.

I turned to the yellow cab and sat inside with Aaron resting my head on his shoulder looking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 261 32
(Complete) Book 1 of the Loving The Bad Boy series. I look up only dreading what's stood above me, Tanner Lively. If I may explain Tanner is the big...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
15.6K 275 54
His blue grey eyes were glued to my brown eyes. "Tell me you don't hate me." He ordered me. "I hate you Mason." "No you don't." "Yes i do." He was t...
574 255 25
Meet Ailly Hopes, a seemingly ordinary orphan on the brink of graduation from Willowbrook's most prestigious academy. However, her world takes a dras...