Baby take a chance on me-Asto...

Von katiecrossley3

An Aston merrygold fan fiction (including JLS as well) for all you JLSsters out their, Enjoy. Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter thirtyfour
Chapter thirtyfive
Chapter thirtysix
Chapter thirtyseven
Chapter thirtyeight
Chapter thirtynine
Chapter fourtyone
Chapter fourtytwo
Chapter fourtythree
Chapter fortyfour
Chapter fortyfive
Epilouge xx

Chapter fourty

397 3 2
Von katiecrossley3

Katie's POV

About an hour and half later we arrived at my parents house in Yorkshire, me and ast got out of the car and knocked on the front door "Katie" my mum smiled pulling me into a huge hug "hey" "Aston" my mum smiled giving him a hug "how are you lorna" ast asked "I'm good, dinners cooking" "what we having" I asked her "just a chicken roast" "sounds good" ast smiled. We went into the living room and my brother Tyler was there "Tyler " I ran up to him and hugged him tightly "hey sis how are you" "yeah I'm good miss you guys though" ast shook tylers hand and sat down, "Ahh iv missed you sis" "you to", Tyler was three years older than me so where I was 23 he was 26.

Aston's POV

I was playing FIFA on the x box with Tyler whilst Katie was helping her mum in the kitchen "you gonna look after my sister then" he said without taking his eyes off the screen "yeah I love her to pieces and wouldnt let anything come between us" "good to hear bro" Tyler smiled "dinners ready" lorna called we got up and sat down at the dinner table, I sat next to Katie whilst her mum and Tyler sat opposite us "you ok babe" I asked her "yep".

A little while later we had finished our chicken roast and it tasted yummy "thanks mum" "yeah thanks lorna" I smiled "right babe you going to tell them the reason we came down" I asked her "yeah".

Katie's POV

"mum, Tyler" I asked them "yes sweetheart" my mum smiled Tyler looked up "we have an announcement to make" "what's up sis" Tyler asked "well me and ast are expecting a baby" my mum hugged me tight and ast man hugged Tyler. "that's great" Tyler told us. It was a couple of hours later and we left there was some tears because I did miss my mum and my brother a lot but I have my own life, we went to asts mums in peterbrough.

Asts mums was nice and they are all really happy for us about the engagement and the baby, we were both cuddled up in bed "thanks for today ast" "what you thanking me for babe" "to take me to see my family and then to see yours it was nice" I snuggled in to him more "yeah it was and you don't need to thank me babe I'm here for you always" "I know, night ast love you" I yawned "night babe love you to" he kissed my forehead and we both drifted off to sleep.

Thoughts please comment or vote

Love you all JLSters xxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...