Chapter thirteen

Katie's POV

"Hey gorgeous I thought you told me to get on with some work but I'm glad you called cause I miss you"

"ast...I....." my tears was starting to fall down my face

"babe what's wrong are you ok please don't cry I'm not there to hold you"

"god...ok you have to believe me what ever I say ok ast"

"baby what's wrong your scaring me"

"I love you with all my heart and you have been there for me through ups and downs and I can't thank you enough I really can't just remember I love you and always will goodbye baby"

"babe" and with that I put the phone down. "you happy now" I screamed at Dylan with tear pouring out my eyes,"well yeah cause now we can get on with our lives" "I was getting on with my life till you came". As I laid back in dylans car I shut my eyes thinking how Aston must be feeling as bad as me.

Aston's POV

What the hell just happened one minute I am on top of everything and the next I get a phone call from Katie crying saying how much she loves me and telling me goodbye. "what's up bruv" marvin asked, I explained everything that Katie had told me and tears started to form in my eyes "I'm gonna go and find her Marv I need to see her""ok tell me if you find her" marvin told me before I left the studio looking for the love of my life.

Katie's POV

"wake up" I felt Dylan hit my leg "oww and where are we" "that dosent matter". We got out the car and we were at a small tacky bungalo god knows where "wait where's my phone" I asked as we walked in "well I just want it to be us know no distarctions just me and you" Dylan smiled coming over to me,he was disgusting "where's my room" I sighed as I moved away from him "through there and it's our room" he shouted. Great i thought, I need my phone I need to speak to ast but like that will ever happen I probably will never see him again I sighed thinking about this as tears flooded from my eyes and I just cried into the pillows.