Chapter Twentyone

Katie's POV

As I slowly walked to the entrance of the beach there was red Rose petals scattered on the floor leading me to go straight on, I walked straight ahead when I turned a corner and my eyes lit up I gasped, the sun was blazing down and the sea looked beautiful. The red rose petals lead to a single table in the middle of the beach, it had a red and White table cloth over with a candle in the middle with two meals placed either side, and then there he stood my boy in a black tux holding two champagne glasses. I walked over to him "for you baby" he said handing me a glass of champagne "thanks, ast" "shh, tonight is about me and you baby" ast looked deep into my eyes "thank you" I smiled he lent down and placed a soft tender kiss on my lips "shall we eat" he asked me, I just nodded I was still in shock that he would do this for me. We went to sit down when Aston pulled out my chair for me "thank you babe" "your welcome princess" ast smiled as he tucked me in and he sat down opposite me.

Aston's POV

"well dig in babe" I told her, as we were sat down, "ast why have you done all of this for me" she smiled, I got up and knelt down beside her "well for one because you deserve it and two, Katie Anne Crossley I have loved since the day our eye met, who would of thought that I could fall in love with a gorgeous fan, anyway you make me the happiest guy alive and I love you with all my heart so will you do me the honour of becoming mrs merrygold" I asked her as I pulled out the box from my pocket.

Katie's POV

Oh my gosh he just proposed, he pulled out a White velvet box and inside was a silver ring with diamonties In the middle. "yes yes yes" I squealed as he put the ring on my finger and we shared a passionate and long kiss, "I love you ast" "mmm i love you to babe"."Come onnlets get home" ast smiled as we walked home hand in hand.