Chapter nine

Katie's POV

Today was it the day Aston would be moving in with me I was so excited , I hadn't heard from Zoe which I didn't really care about because iv got ast and I can always make new and better friends. As I was dreaming about me and ast in Paris I felt warm gentle kisses on the back of my neck. "Morning gorgeous" ast smiled as I turned around to face him " mmm morning, what time is it" " half eleven babe I woke you up to see if you wanted to come with me while I go get some of my stuff" "yeah just let me have a shower and get ready and then I'll come with you" he gave me a cheeky grin "what's that look for" I teased knowing full well what he wanted "well we could both have one together just to save water that's all I'm saying" he smiled " well ok then if it's just to save water" I rolled my eyes has he lent down and passionately kissed me, " come on then beautiful" ast smiled as he dragged me into my en suite and we both shared a very passionate and heated shower.

*Half an hour later*

Aston's POV

"god that shower was good baby"I smiled as I snaked my arms around katies waist "mmm I know,come on we need to get dressed if were going to be packing we don't want to be at it all day" she turned round and giggled "ok" I then pressed my lips lightly before she deepend the kiss and then I slipped in my Tongue as we started to get very passionate. "no baby you said we have to be up and ready so come on" I teased "fine".

Katie's POV

"babes come on it's one o clock" I heard ast shout up the stairs "ok I'm coming". "beautiful babe" ast winked as I walked down the stairs whilst he was stood there waiting for me. I decided to curl my hair that just came below my shoulders and applied minimal makeup, I was pretty casual with my outfit today as I decided to wear some skinny jeans, a vest top

and some hi tops with a blue hoodie if course."right let gogoggo" ast smiled as we got in the car and drove to his.

*Four hours later*

"we all done cause ast I'm starving" he just laughed at me "yes babe were done,come on let's go get some nandos". As we locked up asts mums house we put all of his stuff in the

Car and sped off to nandos,I truly was starving.

Aston's POV

"come on babe" I smiled as I opened the car door for Katie,"Awh such a gentlemen" she giggled at me "I know right". "well I'm stuffed" Katie laughed "oh no you can't share a dessert with me babe pls" "ast I can't if I have one more bite I'll explode" I just laughed "ok lets go". "thank you" Katie smiled as we got in the car "what for baby" "just for taking me out" "dont be silly but your very welcome" "I know it's just Dylan never did anything like this with me" "well your mine now and I'll treat you right baby don't worry about him anymore he's gone",she just smiled at me as I gave her a passionate loving kiss.