Chapter fourteen

*three years later*

Aston's POV

OH MY GOD i was still looking for this girl after three years,i loved her to much i just couldnt let her go. I got the police to look for her but they gave up last week and me and the boys were driving everywhere looking for my baby girl,jb was with me in my audi and marv and reesh were looking for her in marvs car."shes got to be close" jb smiled as i stopped at some traffic lights "i hope so i miss her so much". I had loads of support from the boys and the fans cause me and katie told them before she disappered,"why dont we drive down that lane" jb pointed as i turned down a dark road,it was now half ten at night and we had been looking all day but yet again nothing "jay its pretty dark down there bruv" i laughed looking down the road which looked like it led to nowhere "oh come on we need to look everywhere for her" jb smiled as he told me to drive down the lane.

Katie's POV

my life had been hell for the past god knows how many years,i miss aston so much i think about him everyday and think about if he has found anyone else, probobly has. I was still living in this horrible bungalo with Dylan he was disgusting, he only fed me if i pleasured him well enough, i was so hungry and dirty and i felt minging and i was craving one of astons kisses and cuddles.

"right im going out baby" Dylan smiled as he was putting his cloths back on after forcing me to have sex with him. "fine" "dont go out anywhere" he told me,"and where am i ment to go" i raised my voice at the end "dont start arnt you happy babe" "course im not fucking happy you have tooke me from the one i love who has proboly forgotten about me by now because of you and i am starving and i feel so dirty and i hate you" i shouted,tears started to come out of my eyes "dont start your here with me baby" dylan smiled "just go out and stop babeing me" i said as i put my pyjamas back on and sat in the living room watching music channel, after dyan went out JLS proud came on the hits and i started singning along whilst crying to myself.

Aston's POV

"jay where the hell have you brought us" i laughed as we stopped in front of this small bungalo "hey you were driving bruv not me" he said as he held his hands up "yeah but you told me to drive down here" i told him "well maybe we should get out and have a look around" jb asked "why bruv" i asked him with a concerned look on my face " i dont know you said to look everywhere and thats what were doing now come on and dont be chicken" jb laughed as he got out the car i really didnt like the look of this place there was something about it that looked odd.