Chapter Twentythree

Aston's POV

I woke up by the light shining through our curtains, I looked at the clock it read 11:30 well iv had a lie in. Katie was sleeping peacefully next to me I cuddled her and watched her, I know it sounds pervy but I love her so much she is so gorgeous and I couldn't take my eyes off her and the best thing is she's all mine. She turned round and smiled at me "morning gorgeous" I whispered and kissed her softly "mmm morning baby, thats a nice way to wakeup" she smiled, she then put her arms around my neck and I leaned down and we shared a long loving make out session.

Katie's POV

I pulled away from ast smiling like a Cheshire cat "what you smiling at princess" ast asked "just thinking how lucky I am to have you and I love you" I told him "Awh babe well same here and love you to" he lent back down and kissed me. "Ast, do you want to tell the fans were engaged" I asked him as he went to have a shower, "well we will go out tonight and tell the guys and tell the fans tomorrow" he shouted back "okay" I shouted back. I then went downstairs and made myself a coffee to wake me up, a few minutes later I flet two arms snake themselves around my waist and a gorgeous scent, I turned around and put my arms around his neck "iv got to go for a photoshoot babe" ast smiled "okay" "I'll be back at four, what you going to do" he asked me "well I'll get dressed and that, then I'll see if Chloe and roch want to go shopping if that's okay" "yeah babe go for it, and here" ast told me whilst handing me £100.00, "no way ast I can't take this and besides I have my own money" I said as we were now stood at the front door "no you have it, and what's mine is yours babe go and have a good day with the girls, and buy something for tonight" he told me as he was stood outside the front door "okay" I gave in I knew he would win "right see you at four and I love you" astsmiled as he came up and kissed me softly but urgently "mmm, love you to" I smiled as we broke apart "see ya later baby"ast winked and then got in his car and drove off to the photoshoot. I'm gonna have a good day.

I went upstairs put the money in my purse and made sure I had everything in my lipsy London handbag, a present from ast. I then went into my en suite and had a shower the warm water ran over my body, I washed my hair and conditioned it and washed and shaved, half an hour later I got out and wrapped a big towel around my body and wrapped my hair up so it wouldn't drip down my back. I got my phone out and sat on my bed whilst I texted Chloe ( hey Chlo, since the boys are at a shoot, do you want to go shopping Kxxx)

I then text roch asking her the same, I got both of them replying saying yes they would love to, we were going to meet up there. "Right what to wear" I muttered to myself as I walked over to my walk in wardrobe, I decided on my dark blue/black jeans with my black ugg boots and a White vest top with my hollister dark blue jumper over the top. I applied my make up and curled my hair and clipped it to the side. Then I grabbed my lipsy bag, locked my front door and jumped In my car blasting JLS heartrock on my stereo.

Thanks for reading, please comment,vote.

Really appreciate it, and I love you all JLSters xxx