Chapter Five

Katie's POV

it has now been a month since I saw Dylan and me and Aston are a proper couple I love this boy to peices,it was a Saturday morning and Aston stayed over last night and we both layed in bed Aston was still fast asleep and he had both of his arms around my waist like he was protecting me I found it dead sweet,I tired to slip out to go take a shower before Aston woke up and dragged me back down "and where do you think your going baby" he smiled as I was laid on top of him "erm I'm going to take a shower but I don't want to wake u up" "well I'm glad you did wake me up cause I'm joining you" he smiled as he bit his lip that was such a big turn on for me "ok" I smiled whilst kissing him passionately I smiled as I pulled him from the bed and we both walked into the bathroom. He started to pull my pyjama top off over my head as I pulled his boxers down reviling a very sexy Aston he then pulled off my pyjama pants as we both got in the shower and the warm water hit our wet skin " mmm god your so sexy baby" Aston said in-between kissing my neck and then onto my lips "so are you Aston merrygold" I giggled as I pulled away we then washed each other and then got out and went to get ready.

Astons POV

Wow Katie was finally mine and I was the happiest guy alive "where's my underwear I put on the bed" she asked as I was stood there holding them up "here you go baby" "thank u" she smiled as we shared a passionate kiss and then I slipped in my cheeky tongue as they battled,"come on we have to get dressed" Katie smiled as I stopped kissing her "ok babe" I laughed.

Half an hour later x

Katie's POV

"baby are you nearly ready to go shopping" I heard Aston shout from downstairs "yeah two tics" I shouted back whilst I was putting the finishing touches of my make up on, me and Aston was going shopping then meeting up with Zoe and reesh ( who are also a proper couple) and jb and Chloe and Marv and rochelle. About ten minutes later I came down the stairs wearing my light blue skinny jeans and a White butterfly top with a white coat and White sparkly heels with my hair being straight and make up to match. "baby you look gorgeous " Aston winked "Awh thanks babe so do you" we then both got in Aston's car and he drove us to the Trafford centre, yes a day at the trafford centre with the best boyfriend ever my life couldn't get ant better could it ?