Chapter thirtynine

Katie's POV

Me and ast had got nearly everything planned for the wedding except for my dress but I was getting that after the baby was born, ast planned a honeymoon but wouldn't tell me where but I'm excited, today we were going for our first baby scan and then to our parents to announce the good news, ast had met my parents before when he proposed but that was a while ago and ast wants me to meet his parents again as iv only met them once to. "you ready gorgeous" ast smiled at our bedroom door "yep and you still won't be calling me gorgeous when I'm out here" I laughed holding my nearly noticeable baby bump "babe I will always call you gorgeous, beautiful and whatever nice name you can think off because you are" ast smiled holding my hand as we got in the car "ok your to cute" "thanks babe, now let's go see our little baby" ast giggled.

We arrived at the hospital and I was getting quite excited to see our little baby,"a baby scan appointment for Aston and Katie" ast told the reception woman "yeah that's great just go through and take a seat the nurse will be right with you" she told us we smiled and sat down. "ast what if this all goes wrong" I started to panic a little "babe everythings going to be fine trust me yeah" he looked deep into my eyes and held my hands "ok just promise me you won't ever leave me or the baby" "babe I promise you to are my world" ast smiled putting his hand on my little baby bump. "Katie Crossley" the women called we both got up and walked to the room hand in hand, I led on the bed and ast still had hold of my hand "now this might be a bit cold" the women told me as she put the gel on my stomach, There was a quiet pause as the nurse moved the nebuliser around my tummy "and there's your baby" the nurse smiled me and ast let out a sigh of relief "wow" I whispered "ast that's our baby" "I know" he kissed my forehead "I will leave you two for a minute whilst I get you some pictures and on your next scan you will be able to find out the sex" she told us. A couple of minutes later she came back with the picture and we thanked her and then went home.

Aston's POV

We got home and pinned the baby scan picture to the noticeboard I texted the boys and told them, they were over the moon for me and Katie and Katie told the girls. "Right you ready to go to your mums babe" I asked her "yeah", we got in the car and I drove us to her mums it was going to be a long journey seen as her mum lives in Yorkshire and then we have to go to peterbrough to see my family "ast can I put some music on" she asked me "yeah babe sure just in the glovebox" she put on the Bruno mars album and we both sung along.

Thoughts please comment or vote

Love you all JLSters xxx