Chapter Twentytwo

Third person POV

Katie and Aston were currently walking back home, hand in hand whith the biggest smiled plastered on there faces.

Katie's POV

I just couldn't stop smiling, I'm going to be mrs merrygold Ahh I'm so excited. But I do truly love him and I want to make him happy. We arrIved home and were snuggling on the sofa,"do you want a brew baby" I asked ast "yes please gorgeous" he shouted back, I flicked the kettle on and got to mugs from the cupboard and made the brews.

Aston's POV

Finally I have the girl of my dreams, a great job, great friends my life was starting to get better. "babe should we hit the clubs tonight with everyone and tell them about our engagement" I asked her as she came back through with the brews and sat down next to me " mmm maybe tomorrow if that's okay, I just want you to myself tonight and I haven't got used to the face I'm going to be MRE MERRYGOLD" she sqeauled "okay babe I want you to" I smiled and dragged her on my lap,I started to attach her neck with kisses "mmmm" she moaned,I then locked our lips together. "babe our brews are gonna go cold"Katie told me as I was giving her a love bite "okay" I smiled and she sat down next to me and intwined our fingers whilst we drank our teas and watched Hollyoaks.

Katie's POV

It was now half eleven and I was getting quite tired "babe I'm going to bed, you coming" I asked ast as I stood up and put out my left arm for him to take "yeah" I pulled him up and we ran upstairs. Ast was soon striped down to his boxers and in bed "babe come keep me warm" he moaned "wait a minute" I sighed as I was looking for one of his tops "you can sleep in your underwear" he begged "fine", I ran over to him and sat on him, my legs either side of him, I leaned down and put my hands behind his neck and his rested on my bum, we started to kiss and he pushed his Tongue in,we stayed like that for a good few minutes "mmm" I smiled as I rolled of him,I got under the duvet and snuggled up to my fiancé "night night baby girl" ast said as he kissed my head "night ast" I yawned, and with that we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Sorry if it's boring but please comment,vote i really appericiate it

Love you all JLSters xxx