Chapter Three

Katie's POV

As the night went on Zoe was in her own booth with reesh and I spent most of the night with ast sat in our booth "you do look gorgeous tonight babe" he shouted over the music "Awh thanks so do you" I smiled back "come Dane with me" ast asked as he stood up holding his hands out for me to take "ok" I laughed. As I got up to go dance my phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my clutch bag to revile a text from Dylan [hey babe I'm going to pick u up at 11 so we can go for some lunch Dxxx] as I sighed I repiled with [fine K] I just turned my phone off and went to dance with ast.

Aston's POV

When me and Katie was on the dance floor I decided to put my hands around her waist as she put her arms around my neck,I really like this girl she's gorgeous but she seemed upset "you okay babe" I asked "erm yeah I'm fine" she sighed "come with me babe" I walked us both out of the club with our fingers intwined with each others as we walked round the corner "ast where you taking me" Katie smiled "right what's wrong babe you was having such a giggle before and then u looked at your phone and just went all quiet and upset" I told her "nothing I'm fine" she smiled I knew she wasn't "babe I don't like my fans being upset espically the gorgeous ones like you " she laughed and hugged me "please tell me what's wrong I might be able to fix it babe" i said as I tightened the hug "trust me ast you can't fix it" she just smiled "iv got a boyfriend" "right carry on" I asked her " well let's just say he is the worst boyfriend ever and treats me like dirt and beats me if I do something wrong" her eyes started to fill with tears as I pulled her back into another hug "he docent deserve you babe" I smiled to her.

Katie's POV

It felt so good to tell Aston what Dylan did to me and how he treated me I felt so happy when Aston said Dylan dosent deserve because I know he dosent."thanks ast I -" as I was about to finish what I was saying ast butted in by pressing his lips softly onto mine I then started to deepen the kiss then he started slipping in his tongue I smiled as he pulled away "wow" I laughed "I'm so sorry Katie you have a boyfriend and-" I cutted him off by slipping in my tongue once again we smiled as we both pulled away "so you don't regret it then" Aston chuckled "nope , come on we still need to finish our dance" I winked as we both walked back into the club with our fingers intwined as I walked in I saw Zoe kissing reesh in their booth oh my gosh I hope he likes her back they make such a cute couple.

Three hours later x

Aston's POV

It was now two in the morning and me and the boys were getting tiered and so was Katie and Zoe as me and Katie was in deep conversation Zoe came running over "Katie I'm going home with reesh tonight if that's ok" "yeah babe go for it" Katie laughed "ok see you tomorrow" Zoe smiled whilst squeezing Katie into a hug."well reesh will have some fun" I chuckled "yeah he will" she repiled "I can't believe how your boyfriend treats you babe he should be locked up for what he does" I smiled at her whilst I intwined our fingers "I know I need to get rid of him" she sighed "come on I will take you home" I told her as we both walked out the door to our cars neither of us was that drunk we only had a couple of drinks. It was ten minutes later when we both stood at katies front door "you wanna come in fir a drink" she asked "no babe I'm going to get off and get to bed but I'll text you" "ok" she smiled "do I get a kiss before i go" I asked whilst biting my lip " your cheeky arnt you" "yep" I winked at her I lent in and pressed our lips together deeply whilst she let me slip in my tongue as they battled we both pulled away and she pulled me in for a hug "night babe sweet dreams baby girl" I told her "night ast" she smiled as I drove off down the road home as she went in and shut the door behind her.