Chapter fourty

Katie's POV

About an hour and half later we arrived at my parents house in Yorkshire, me and ast got out of the car and knocked on the front door "Katie" my mum smiled pulling me into a huge hug "hey" "Aston" my mum smiled giving him a hug "how are you lorna" ast asked "I'm good, dinners cooking" "what we having" I asked her "just a chicken roast" "sounds good" ast smiled. We went into the living room and my brother Tyler was there "Tyler " I ran up to him and hugged him tightly "hey sis how are you" "yeah I'm good miss you guys though" ast shook tylers hand and sat down, "Ahh iv missed you sis" "you to", Tyler was three years older than me so where I was 23 he was 26.

Aston's POV

I was playing FIFA on the x box with Tyler whilst Katie was helping her mum in the kitchen "you gonna look after my sister then" he said without taking his eyes off the screen "yeah I love her to pieces and wouldnt let anything come between us" "good to hear bro" Tyler smiled "dinners ready" lorna called we got up and sat down at the dinner table, I sat next to Katie whilst her mum and Tyler sat opposite us "you ok babe" I asked her "yep".

A little while later we had finished our chicken roast and it tasted yummy "thanks mum" "yeah thanks lorna" I smiled "right babe you going to tell them the reason we came down" I asked her "yeah".

Katie's POV

"mum, Tyler" I asked them "yes sweetheart" my mum smiled Tyler looked up "we have an announcement to make" "what's up sis" Tyler asked "well me and ast are expecting a baby" my mum hugged me tight and ast man hugged Tyler. "that's great" Tyler told us. It was a couple of hours later and we left there was some tears because I did miss my mum and my brother a lot but I have my own life, we went to asts mums in peterbrough.

Asts mums was nice and they are all really happy for us about the engagement and the baby, we were both cuddled up in bed "thanks for today ast" "what you thanking me for babe" "to take me to see my family and then to see yours it was nice" I snuggled in to him more "yeah it was and you don't need to thank me babe I'm here for you always" "I know, night ast love you" I yawned "night babe love you to" he kissed my forehead and we both drifted off to sleep.

Thoughts please comment or vote

Love you all JLSters xxx

Baby take a chance on me-Aston Merrygold fan Fiction (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara