Chapter fourtyone

Katie's POV

It had been nine months and I was due any day now, we found out the sex of the baby and I was going to have a GIRL yes a girl I can't wait she will be spoilt rotten and so loved and I did love the name Amelia merrygold it had a nice ring to it, but she didn't want to budge I was in so much discomfort I just wanted her to be here already. Ast had been totally supportive through my pregnancy and bless him he even listened to all my mood swings even when I was bad tempered, I have also been very hormonal so the sex has been amazing apart from working round my bump, I feel like a whale but as ast said he still call me gorgeous and beautiful he's my rock.

Aston's POV

A girl, wow I'm so excited she's due any day now but she seems to not want to come out of katies tummy, we were both currently led on the couch watching hollyoaks "come on baby girl you need to come out so mummy can sleep and we can meet you" I lifted up katies top and kissed it and talked to the baby "I know she does, but defiantly worth the wait" Katie smiled "yeah" "ast please can you get me some nutella" that's what she was craving like mad "yeah sure babe" I giggled, suddenly I heard a scream "ahhh" I ran through and dropped the nutella jar on the floor and it smashed into pieces "my nutella Ahh" she screamed in pain "babe forget the nutella, what's wrong" she squeezed my hand "my waters have broke" "right ok go get in the car and I'll get the bag" I told her, I was panicking a little, but happy our baby girl was finally coming, I got the bag which was full of towels and drinks and some nutella, just in case, we got in the car and I sped off to the hospital.

Katie's POV

I was in such more pain and this baby was coming and it was coming fast, I got into the delivery room and started to give birth with ast by my side holding my hand I sqeezed it so tight I think I nearly made his hand go purple oops, I was screaming things like" it's all your fault, you got me pregnant" but ast just told me to keep pushing and do my best bless him. Ast cut the umbilical cord and he shed a few happy tears, the nurse then wrapped her up in a pink blanket and handed her to me "well done babe I knew you could do it" ast kissed me softly "do we have a name yet" the midwife asked "yeah, Amelia merrygold" we both said together. It was a couple of hours later and I had drifted off to sleep and ast had amelia.

Aston's POV

Wow my other baby girl in my arms she was so adorable she had jet black her and brown eyes like me and had katies nose and smile, she was gorgeous "I'm going to spoil you rotten and when you come home at eighteen and tell me you have a boyfriend I'm going to sit him down and give him twenty questions and tell him to look after you like I look after your mummy, I promise" I whispered and kissed her head."your cute merrygold" I heard Katie "I thought you were asleep babe" "I was but I'm glad I heard what you said cause it was so cute" she smiled at me I got up and kissed her and then passed her Amelia.

Katie's POV

Our gorgeous little girl, and what ast said was so adorable I love them both so much. The nurse came in "your free to go home" she smiled "ok" ast got the stuff ready and I put Amelia in a pink baby grow which had little pink love hearts all over it, we got in the car and ast put his black out windows up so the paps couldn't get a picture of Amelia, I clipped her in the car seat and sat in the front with ast but turned round so I could see her.

We got home and I put Amelia in her crib, we had decorated the nursery White and pink with stuffed animals and a lullaby hanging over the crib. "na night baby girl" I kissed her forehead, ast came in in just his joggers "night princess" sat kissed her forehead as well. We both got into out own bed and I turned on the baby monitor "you did well babe" "thank you" I cuddled up onto asts bare chest, he was so comfy "na night babe" ast kissed me passionatly "mmm night ast". We both fell asleep instantly.