Chapter Nineteen

Katie's POV

The night was going good we were all quite drunk and having a good laugh,Zoe kept trying to stick her Tongue down reesh's throat but he ignored her and talked to the rest of the boys and me,roch and Chloe. "Right another round eh guys" Marv asked us "yeah go for it bruv" ast told him "well girlies time for a dance" I giggled dragging Chloe and rochelle's hands "hey" ast shouted me as us girls walked to the dance floor "go on I'll catch you up" I told Chloe and roch "what do u want" I asked ast as he placed his hands on my bum and I put mine behind his neck "mmm you" he smiled that gorgeous smile at me that made my whole body melt "well you can have me later" I smiled back "mmm ok, but give me a kiss first" ast asked, we attached our lips together and our tongues battled,he started grabbing my bum and squeezing I let him and forgetting that other people were here "Katie babe,are you coming" I heard Chloe shout, I stopped "well we carry on later" ast winked I just smiled and went to dance with the girls, I loved him so much and I am incredibly lucky.

Aston's POV

It was half two in the morning and everybody decided to go home,I was so looking forward to tonight with my girl hoping we could carry on from where we left off earlier. "Babe come to bed" I moaned as Katie was getting out of her dress and slipping on one of my tops, "I could of undone that for you" I winked as Katie climbed under the duvet "yeah I bet you could" she smiled "ast" "yeah babe" "kiss me" and with that I did as she asked.

Katie's POV

He lent down and slowly kissed me, I deepend it and rolled him on top of me he licked my lower lip for entrance I accepted and our tongues battled like never before. As our bodies were moving in sync with each other my hands started to roam astons sweaty body "mmm baby I love you" ast whispered as I reached the band of his boxers, I slid my hand under them and squeezed his sexy bum "mmm" ast moaned " now let's get these off mr" I told him, I slipped off his boxers and threw them to our bedroom floor "my turn" ast told me, he started to unclip my bra whilst his lips were locked on mine the passion and heat growing,ast then caressed my chest with kisses and he then kissed down my stomach to the top of my knicker line, they soon got thrown to the floor and he pleasures me "AHHH" I screamed out pleasure and pain taking over me "ahhh god ast... Harder" I screamed he started getting faster and harder "mmm" I moaned I then put my hands behind his neck and pulled him down and locked my lips with his once again."you ready" he asked "oh protection" I told him, he reached into the bed side draw and grabbed a blue condom "hey my colour" ast laughed "Just put it on" I told him, he slipped on the condom before pushing himself inside me "ahhhh... God baby" I moaned "i love you ast" I told him "I love you more gorgeous" ast whispered as we started getting faster and our bodies started to sweat he rolled of me and we drifted off into a good nights sleep.

Any feed back,comment or vote would be much appreciated

Thanks and love u all JLSters xxxx