Chapter Eight

Katie's POV

"hey Zo" I smiled as I pulled her in for a hug "hey you ok" she asked me "yeah I'm good you" "yeah let's go sit down instead of taking in the hallway"she giggled,as we walked into the living room I saw a girl with long black hair covering one side of her face with no make up on and she was dressed in mens cloths "Katie this is jade,jade this is Katie" she introduced us,gosh if she's the person Zoe's been hanging around with more than me then she has gone really low."so does any of you want a drink"Zoe asked us both "yes please" I smiled "yeah" Jade mumbled, as Zoe went into the kitchen to get some drinks my phone buzzed [hey baby girl hope your ok Axxx] I smiled as I repiled [yeah I'm good what you asking me for silly and how r u Kxxx] "what you smiling at" jade mumbled at me "nothing just Aston texting me" I smiled "who's he" "my boyfriend" "oh listen you better back off with Zoe cause she's my best friend now not yours so I suggest you just piss off and don't come back" "what" I raised my voice a little "what's going on" Zoe asked as she came back through.

Zoe's POV

As I walked back through to the living room I saw Katie getting upset "what's going on" I asked her "well your new best friend has just told me that your her new best friend now and she just told me to piss off" katies eyes welled up there was a awkward silence "well she's right" I broke the silence "what" she scowled "well me and jade are so close and we don't see each other any more yeah I like still like JLS and all but me and you should break apart" I told her "fine bye then" Katie said as she walked out slamming the door behind her,"well we have each other" Jade smiled at me.

Aston's POV

Oh my gosh today in the studio was so good, we had recorded some more tracks for the upcoming album I got in my car and drove to katies. It was ten minutes later and I arrived at her house I knocked waiting for a reply "hey baby" I smiled as she let me in "hey" she sniffled as we sat down on the couch "what's wrong baby" I asked as she started to cry, she told me about what Zoe and Jade said to her I was so mad that they hurt my baby girl "shh it's ok now babe they have gone and they don't deserve you" I squeezed her into a hug "thanks ast I know" she smiled as she calmed down "ast" "yeah beautiful" "move in with me" she asked me "really" I smiled "well yeah you practically live here anyway and Zoe dosent live here any more so I want you to live with me" she smiled as she looked at me "ok yeah" I lent in and pressed my lips against hers as I slipped in my cheeky Tongue once again.