Chapter fourtythree

Katie's POV

I woke up early the next morning to Amelia crying, I got up and went in her room "hey baby girl shh" I picked her up and went downstairs. I made her a bottle and led on the couch with her she soon fell back asleep in my arms I closed my eyes to seen as it was only half six in the morning and I was knackered.

Aston's POV

I woke up to an empty bed, I looked at the clock 10:30, I got up and went into Amelias room strange she wasn't there, I went downstairs and found my fiancé and baby girl fast asleep on the couch I pulled a blanket over them to keep them warm and went into the kitchen to make a English breakfast for me and Katie.

Katie's POV

I was finally awake and so was Amelia, I could smell food and I was so hungry "let's go see what daddy's cooking" I smiled to Amelia, I picked her up and walked into the kitchen "morning my two favourite girls" ast came over and kissed me passionately and then kissed Amelias forehead "what's all this" "well I figured we should have a proper breakfast this morning" "ok". I put Amelia in her high chair and fed her some weetabix she loved them in a morning, ast came over and sat down opposite me and eat his breakfeast "where's mine" I pouted "in the oven babe, I left it in there till you finished feeding little madam" ast smiled at me and Amelia, she giggled. I finished feeding her and finished my breakfast and was currently playing on the floor with Amelia ast was washing up. "I'm gonna get you" I said to her as I crawled over to her and tickled her she giggled loudly "now I'm gonna get you" ast said coming into the living room and tickling me "Ahh ast stop no" I giggled he stopped and we were sat on the play mat with our baby girl, just playing and having a giggle.

Aston's POV

It was a couple of hours later and I had got dressed, packing an over night bag with my tux in and a couple of other bits I needed that was right it was the big day tomorrow and I was staying with reesh and the boys and Katie was having the girls over "right babe I'm off" I said to her "ok" I wrapped my arms around her back and she wrapped hers around my next "I'll see you tomorrow where you will finally be mrs merrygold" I winked "I know see you tomorrow I love you" we pressed our lips together passionately "I love you to babe, come here princess" I picked up Amelia and cuddled her and kissed her head "see you tomorrow princess and be good for mummy" she just looked at me and smiled I gave her back to Katie and kissed them both and drove off to Oritse's tomorrow was a big day.

Katie's POV

I texted the girls and they were coming round in 15 minutes. I was so looking forward to tomorrow and couldn't wait to see my man in a tux he would look very sexy, me and Amelia went back on the play mat in the living room and I played with her for a bit longer. I heard the door bell ring " hey" I smiled letting the girls in "hey babe" rochelle smiled hugging me "hey" Chloe smiled also hugging me I invited them in and we went into the living room I got us all a glass of champagne "thanks you ready for tomorrow" rochelle asked "yeah but I miss him already" I smiled "Awh tomorrow will come soon" rochelle smiled she was sat on the floor with Amelia and me and Chloe was sat on the couch "and your going to look gorgeous" rochelle said in a baby voice to Amelia she giggled and rochelle hugged her.

It was 11:30 at night and I was in bed rochelle and Chloe were in the guest bedrooms and Amelia was in her crib, I couldn't get to sleep I kept thinking about ast I decided to ring him.

A (Aston) K(Katie)

K- hey ast

A- hey babe what you doing phoning me at this time

K- I just missed you

A- Awh babe I miss you to but we will see each other tomorrow

K- I know I just dont like sleeping alone, what you doing

A- I know you don't and neither do I but we will be with each other again and I'm getting some more beers and then playing some more FIFA for a bit then bed what you doing babe

K- that's good and I'm in bed

A- ok beautiful I will let you get some sleep and see you tomorrow mrs merrygold

K- see you tomorrow and love you lots

A- I love you lots to babe

I ended the phone and went to sleep straight away. I feel better after talking to him I guess I just wanted to hear his gorgeous voice I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Please comment or vote

Love you all JLSters xxx