Chapter thirtyseven

*IM SKIPPING A FEW WEEKS*

Katie's POV

I woke up, and suddenly I ran to the bathroom and loads of sick kept coming out of my mouth I felt so ill "babe" I heard Aston shout as he came running in, he put his hand on my back and rubbed it gently "you ok babe" he asked "yeah just feel a bit ill" I said as I brushed my teeth to get the horrible taste from my mouth "come on back to bed" ast held my hand and led me back to bed I climbed in and led down "are you going out today ast" "well I'm ment to be rehearsing for tour but I'll stay with you" he smiled getting dressed "no go you need to rehearse and I'll only be in bed go and I'll text you if I get any worse" "promise babe" "I promise, I love you" he kissed my lips softly "I love you to" he went and I heard the door shut just then I got up and ran to the toilet again being sick arr I hate this I hate being sick, I climbed back in bed turned the tv on and watched Jeremy Kyle before drifting off to sleep.

Aston's POV

"hey" I walked in after having pictures with fans "hey" marvin called back "you alright" jb asked me "yeah just a bit worried about Katie" "why" reesh asked "cause she was sick this morning a lot" "oh, ast" "yeah" I answered marvin "she might be pregnant" marvin spoke, WOW what if she is my baby girl, after tour rehearsals I am defiantly buying her a pregnancy test. It was the end of rehearsals and I went to the chemist and bought about six different tests.

Katie's POV

I had been being sick all day I think I had a bug or something,"babe" I heard ast come in through the front door "I'm up here" I shouted back, he came in and kissed my lips softly "how you feeling gorgeous" "ill I think iv got a bug" I sighed "well babe do you remember when we had sex a couple of nights ago" "yeah" "and we didn't use protection" I gasped "oh my gosh I need to go get a test" "babe iv got about six in here go do them" "ok".

A few minutes later I did the test, there were two negative and four positive "well I'm pregnant" I sighed sitting next to ast on the bed " why you sighing about it babe it's great news" "it is" I was confused "well yeah we have our wedding on the way and a beautiful baby what could be better" ast smiled holding my hands "I guess your right even though we didn't plan it it's still great" "yeah to right,I love you babe" "I love you to ast" we locked our lips together, oh my gosh I'm pregnant Ahh perfect fiancé, perfect baby on the way and a perfect little family to look forward to.

Sorry if it's boring bur this is a happy and good fanfiction apart from a bit of drama

Thoughts please, comment or vote

Love you all JLSters xxx