Chapter One

Katie's POV

OM...JLS today was it,the day when I would be going to see my four favourite boys in convert for the very first time of course with my best friend Zoe.

Let me introduce myself I'm Katie I have the bestest friend in the whole wide world and a magour crush on Aston Merrygold,unfortunately he is famous and I have a boyfriend.

"Zoe wake up" I laughed as I ran in to her room to try and get her up for tonight."urrghh"she moaned "do I have to" she sighed I laughed to myself as I chuckled "yes if you want to see the man u love aka Oritse" " ok,ok I'm up"she repiled.

Zoe's POV

I was so tired but so excited to go watch JLS of course Katie had a more mad obsession with them than what I did but I did love reesh he just seemed so down to earth and so nice, I'm lucky cause I don't have a boyfriend but sometimes I feel so sorry for Katie cause I know she can do so much better than Dylan."you ready"I heard Katie shout up the stairs,"yeah one sec" I shouted back,I was wearing jeggings with a White plain t-shirt with a red JLS hoodie, of course I then applied my make up with light red lipstick and a light red eye shadow to match my hoodie and red vans.As I came downstairs I saw Katie wearing the same outfit as me but her hoodie was a blue JLS jumper and she had blue vans on whilst her hair was curled.We then walked out of our house and into Katies car I blasted JLS she makes me wanna on her stereo and off we drove to the O2 arena "here we go"I giggled as I was so excited.

Katie's POV

We arrived at the arena half an hour later and I was so excited to see Aston and the rest of the boys just when I got a text I looked down at my phone to see a message of Dylan [hey babe not seen you today can't believe your going to watch those four gay guys perform when you could be at mine with me Dxxxx] I hated this he always acted like this when I mentioned the boys to him he was so annoying at times I repiled [hey and I will see u tomoz and I wish u would stop calling them gay because there not and u know how much I love them Kxxxx]after that I turned my phone off and went to enjoy my concert.

Zoe's POV

Me and Katie were sat in our seats,Katie had managed to bag us front

Row tickets I was so excited.Just as I stood up from where I was sat the music started playing to Take Me Down and the boys came on singing and dancing like never before.Later on during the show Reesh kept looking at me and smiling I was so happy and my stomach was doing flips I actually loved him, as I was singing along to So Many Girls I looked across to Katie who was looking directly into Astons eyes and he was looking into hers she had the biggest smile on her face,I loved seeing her happy.

Katies POV

At this moment In time I was on top of the world ,Aston merrygold was winking at me and looking directly into my eyes the whole time when the show had finished me and Zoe was getting ready walk out of the arena when I felt someone grab my hand and as looked up I saw a 5 foot guy with black short hair and brown chocolate eyes gazing at me "hey babe" oh my flipping god it was Aston ... Aston Merrygold .