Chapter Four

Katie's POV

It was 8:30 and I was awake I walked downstairs in my bunny pyjamas and White fluffy dressing gown, Zoe still wasnt home she must of got lucky. As I popped some toast in the toaster and flicked on the kettle the door bell rang "hey babe" Dylan smiled whilst walking in "oh hi" I honestly thought it was Aston "you ok" he asked whilst making himself some cereal "yeah,I thought you was coming at 11" I smiled " na I couldn't be bothered waiting all the time so I thought we could chill here for a bit then go out at 11" "right" I said as I walked over to sit on the couch just as I put the tv on my phone buzzed a big grin spread across my face as I saw a message from ast [hey babe hope your all good last night was amazing Axx] I repiled [ hey and yeah I'm great and how are you and last night was one of the best nights of my life Kxxx] "what you grinning at" Dylan snapped "nothing gosh am I not allowed to smile now" "don't get that attitude with me" he shouted whilst smacking me across the face "oww" I screamed "oh shut up that didn't hurt" he laughed we both just sat on the couch and I put on hollyoaks omnibus perfect. Just as I was getting into it I felt Dylan slip his hand up my thigh and started kissing my cheek hard "no get off I just want to watch this" I sighed pushing him off me "no you will pleasure me" he grabbed my arms and threw me on the couch and we were soon stripped naked and he made me do stuff to him I really didn't want to do.

Aston's POV

I had done an interview this morning on daybreak with the boys so I after that I decided to buy some red roses for Katie and go round there, I just couldnt get her off my mind. I soon arrived at her house and knocked on the door waiting for a reply, I suddenly heard a scream "please help" it was Katie, without a second thought I barged in and put the roses on the side and dragged him of her "babe go upstairs and get a shower and get changed" I told her "ok, and Dylan were over I never want to see you again" she sniffed. She soon went upstairs "get out" I shouted at him whilst he got dressed "now" I grabbed hold of his collar and threw him out, locking the door behind me.

Katie's POV

Thank goodness ast turned up I was so scared, I had a shower and put on my onesie "looking good babe" ast winked as he gave me a hug "thanks" "these are for you" "Awh ast there gorgeous" I said putting the roses in some water "just like you then" he came over to me and put his arms around my waist and we pressed our lips together "mmm ast" "yeah babe" "please stay with me today and we can have a movie day" "ok gorgeous" we both got cuddled on the couch watching the devil inside and then the lucky one. I'm so lucky to have him.