Chapter fortyfive

Aston's POV

I stood up and tapped my glass with a fork and everyones eyes were on me "I'm just going to make a quick speech to my beautiful wife, Katie well where to start, who knew that after meeting you at that concert months ago I could love you so much, well I do and I thank you for coming into my life and making me so happy, we have got the most amazing daughter and a great family start for us to look forward to I love you, so can you all raise a glass to my beautiful wife Katie" I asked they all raised there glasses "to Katie" I sat back down "I don't half love you" she smiled and pressed our lips together.

Katie's POV

Today had been the best day of my life and It wasn't over yet mine and asts wedding song was about to start "come on babe" ast held his hand out for me, I had Amelia in my arms and we all went onto the dance floor Mario let me love you came on and we started dancing with Amelia In the middle "I love you girls" "we love you to" I kissed his lips softly and ast kissed Amelias head "dadda" amelia smiled we carried on dancing till our song finished.

Everyone had left and Amelia went with my mum for the night whilst me and ast went to a hotel. "ast this is gorgeous" I smiled as he had carried me bridal style to our hotel room "yeah bur this isn't our honeymoon" he put me down on the bed and led next to me "where we going then" "well how would me you and Amelia like to go to Greece for a whole two weeks" he smiled "wow ast that's amazing" I kissed him hard "mmm your dress is gorgeous babe but let's get it off" he pulled the zip down and I stood up and it slid down my body to the floor I went sat on ast and took of his tie and jacket, then came off his shirt and his shoes and trousers soon followed "mm ast" I moaned we locked lips, our underwear was soon flung on the floor he was about to slide himself into me "wait protection" I stopped him, he reached into his pocket and got one out and I slid it on him "come here you" he winked we locked lips again adding Tongue "ahhh" I moaned as I felt his touch. The night got a lot more heated.

Thoughts please,comment or vote

Love you all JLSters xxx