Chapter Thirty

Katie's POV

Wow that was so hard, I arrived at the airport and got out my car I got my suitcase and locked it up and left it there. I walked inside the airport and looked at the times for America, ten minutes, I got a hot chocolate from costa and payed for a ticket and then I went and sat down on one of the benches and checked Facebook and twitter, have I made the right decision?

Aston's POV

I arrived at the airport,"how much mate" I asked the taxi driver "£2:45 please" I threw him a £10:00 note "keep the change" I shouted as I grabbed my bags and made my way to the entrance. I looked around she wasnt here "last call for America" I heard the intercom, I ran to where everyone was boarding and there she was ready to go through the doors "BABEEEEE" I shouted, please hear me.

Katie's POV

"BABEEEEE" was all I heard, I jumped and turned around there he was my boy stood crying with open arms, I dropped my bags and ran over to him and hugged him tight "ast what are you doing here" I asked him "listen to me, I want you I love you and if your getting on that plane then I'm coming as well I can't live without you babe or we can go home and work at this relationship properly and get married" I looked into his deep brown eyes and we were both crying, the whole airport was quiet watching us "so what do you say princess" ast asked me whilst we still held on to each other tightly "let's.....

What will she say, thoughts

I will update tomorrow after school please comment, vote

Love you JLSters xxx