The Family You Needed (Book 2...

By silver-shadowss

Now that you're moved in with the turtles back on their Earth, you have more problems than you did before. N... More

1- Talking? Nope
2- Targeted
3- Karai
4- Injuries Make Good Conversation
5- Oops?
6- I'm Sorry
7- She's Gone
8- The Shredder
9- So It Begins
10- Pain
11- Plans
12- The Rescue
13- Descisions
14- Regrets
15- Raph's Thoughts
16- Leo's Letter
17- Mikey's Fears
18- Donnie's Concerns
19- Hard To Say
20- Waking Up Is Hard
21- Wake
22- Explanations
23- Deeper Than We Thought
24- Awkward Conversations
25- Inner Demons
26- Hiding
27- Admitting
28- As It Ends

Final Note...

1.1K 27 15
By silver-shadowss

Oh my gosh! I honestly can't believe it's over! Stuck In Reality series is officially finished! Geez I didn't think I would actually be this sad about it yet here we are.

Me, sitting alone in my living room at 1:22am being all sad about this... Jesus.

Anyhow!

I really just want to give a huge thank you to everyone who took the time and read both books in the series, it means so much to me. If I could give you all a hug, I would🥰

Thanks to all of you guys, Stuck In Reality now has over 6k reads!! Holy shit!

Leo: Language! This is supposed to be at least sort of child friendly-... sort of...

Shadow: Oh shut up you cheap Captain America knockoff.

Mikey: AHA! You just got dissed by a girl!

Shadow: *sigh* Now go away so I can finish this goodbye chapter.

Mikey: But I wanna say goodbye too-...

Shadow: You'll get your chance. Later. Now go bother Raph or something

As I was saying...

I don't know how to thank you guys for all the support I've gotten on both books. It's always a joy to come on here and see that people actually like the work that I'm doing. Writing has always been a passion of mine and getting a chance to explore new ways of writing has been fun.

But really, I am SOOO happy that you guys actually like the stuff that I'm putting on here.

This series has been a wild ride, everyone. A wild ride indeed. You've been through portals, sicknesses, training, torture, arguments, and so much more in these two books. And hopefully you've loved every minute of it.

I love each and every one of you so much and thank you again for everything!!

Mikey: See you on the flip side bros!

Leo: Thank you all for the support! It means the world!

Donnie: We love you all so much and can't thank you enough!

Raph: See ya later everyone. It's been a ride

Shadow: Raph, are you-... crying?

Raph: *sniff* no. I'm fine. It's allergies. *sniff*

Shadow: Aww Raphie. Such a softy🥰😂

Donnie: Soft like a killer teddy bear...

Raph: Why you-... COME HERE!

Shadow: *sigh* Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots.

But if you want to see more of Raph, his book Fierce, is out now! It's book one in a four part series, so if you haven't already, go check it out!!

Love you all, and thank you again,
XX Shadow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 866 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
27.6K 1.7K 115
NOTE: THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN OVER TWO YEARS AGO AND MY WRITING SKILLS WERE TERRIBLE SO THIS BOOK IS SUPER TERRIBLE CRINGE INDUCING If you're just here...
15.7K 328 24
You were in the Foot Clan, fighting grounds keepers. When you saw another piece of the darker armor your sensei's didn't see. You decided to retrieve...
2.8K 78 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...