To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
11 - Warning
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

12 - Selections

705 35 19
By kazu_kazu

So I just did a whole ass 78 pages slide show of my favourite characters from a few animes, and my parents ranked them as to who the best husband or wife for me was.

My mom's favourite pick was Shinichiro at first, then I told her he dead, she picked Kazutora. My dad's first pick was Geto, but I told him he ded as hell, so he picked Mitsuya. MY MOM GOT THE BETTER TASTE Y'ALL.

~·~·~·~

Taking a bath in a public bath is quite different compared to taking one at your home. Here, you could socialize, that is if it wasn't you. You cannot socialize as (Y/N) to save your life.

So here you are, soaking in the warm bath, enjoying your small moment of peace before shit goes to the drain later on.

"Time to head out..." You sighed, standing up from the bath and going to change into your uniform and into Kashi. 'Hopefully, the Takemitchy from the future is the one with Mikey and Draken now...'

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You sat at the lobby, drinking milk to finish your bath experience, and waited for the three of them to leave the men's bath. Even as Kashi, you can't go marching up there, that'd be awkward. Hella awkward. You don't wanna see old men and your brother's dongs hanging out. That's disgusting.

To pass time, you've been playing on your phone and messaging a certain someone of today's events. And a few minutes later, familiar faces finally came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, looks like you three do know how to get out of the bath!" You exclaimed, putting on your act as Kashi as you waved to the tree. "Everyone's been waiting for you three, always fashionably late."

"Yo! Kashi! You're out early!" Mikey laughed, throwing himself on to you, thank god for Draken for catching him before he squashed you flat. "Then, let's go!"

"Go... where?" Takemichi asked, still lost as to where you were all going.

"To pick the next third commander, what else." You answered, keeping your eyes at Takemichi. And once you saw him react, his eyes brightening up at the moment he saw you, you knew who this was. 'Future Takemitchy is back.'

You all left the bathhouse where the rest of the commanders were waiting, all but one, that is.

"Takemitchy-"

"I call dibs!" You exclaimed, taking Takemitchy by the collar, taking him before Draken can have him ride with him. Draken narrowed his eyes, giving you a suspicious glare. He never did like it when boys ride with you. "What? You hog Takemitchy all to yourself. So, it's my turn today."

You didn't let them answer and just dragged Takemitchy with you. Draken kept glaring at him, but you told him to just keep his cool and hold on the seat, not on you or his hands are gonna be flying off.

"Takemitchy, you're the one from the future right?"

"...Ah. Right...!" He exclaimed quietly. "I wanted to-"

"So? What did the future me tell you?"

"....Uh... about that..." Takemitchy chuckled nervously, scratching his head. "Well, you see, you weren't in Japan when I went there. So we went to ask Draken."

"Hm... that's so. What did he say? And what was he doing?" You weren't mad at all, actually, you were quite excited to hear what Draken is up to in the future. Since his life was saved back then, he should be doing what he likes in the future, like mechanics.

"Well, we just have to stop someone, and... well, he was in prison."

If you weren't someone who had a lot of cool, you would've gone for the breaks and have the two of you fly off, and you two didn't have any helmet and you would've been sent to your death. Good thing you have more self control. [Imagine he didn't and they just flew off. rip ig😶😶]

".....We'll talk more later."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You stood along with the rest of the commanders as everyone began to gather for the meeting. They've been waiting for this day for quite a while now, wondering who will be taking Pah's place while he was in prison.

You gave Mikey a few options as to who to pick as commander, and none of those options include the person he picked.

Kisaki Tetta.

A lot of Toman members showed their disagreement at the choice, some of them even asking you about the choice of recommending Kisaki. But of course, you answered honestly.

"Even I'm surprised, I never recommended him. Mikey sure likes surprises." You answered with a chuckle, keeping in your anger. You expected Mikey to take that offer, but to think that he really made him a commander, you guessed a sub, but not a commander. 'I might just punch him. I really do.'

And your wish was granted when Takemitchy suddenly marched up to the front, giving Kisaki a big sock in the face, angering the commanders. They all marched up, wanting to stop Takemitchy, but you only got up there to see the show with a smile. "You sure got a lot of guts, Takemitchy."

'What's with that reaction, Takemitchy....' You thought to yourself, examining Takemitchy's movements and his reactions. Something was strange. From what you know, he shouldn't know Kisaki, so why'd he react like that. '.....Unless.'

"Yo, what's goin' on? Looks interesting." A familiar voice spoke up as he went up the stairs, standing next to the rest of the commanders. "This looks fun!"

"Baji..." Mitsuya muttered in surprise.

"Ain't you on house arrest?" Mucho added.

But Baji did not give them an answer as he suddenly went for Takemitchy, giving him a punch on the face, using him as his own personal punching bag. Welp, you were not expecting this.

"Oopsy daisy." You chanted with a smile, holding Takemitchy by his collar before he fell off while Mitsuya went to stop Baji. You can't have Takemitchy dying on you now. "Don't die on me now, Takemitchy."

"MIKEY!" Baji exclaimed, calling for the president.

"What are you doing here, Baji?" Mikey asked. "I'm sure Kashi already told you that you aren't allowed at our meetings because of internal conflict, remember?"

"I ended up punching some twerp just now. Since I ruined your precious gathering, are you gonna throw me out this time?"

Baji had been causing so many problems inside the gang now, and you were there to report it, as per Mikey's wishes. And a few days ago, Baji officially got banned, and you were the one who personally delivered that message.

"I'm leaving Toman to join Valhalla." Baji suddenly announced, surprising everyone in the gang. Even you had let go of Takemitchy before you vented your anger out on him, if you hadn't then you might've punched him too. Big oopsy. "You don't need a troublemaker like me right, Mikey?"

"Baji!" Mikey exclaimed, wanting to hear more of his explanation and to stop him from leaving.

"I quit." Baji arrogantly declared. "From now, first division commander Baji Keisuke will be Toman's enemy!!"

Everyone watched in shock as Baji left after his declaration. He basically asked for war. But they couldn't do anything but watch as their former first division commander defected to the side of the enemy.

'....Takemitchy... You better have answers.' You turned around to get the boy out of here before he got into any more trouble, but when you laid eyes on him, you saw Kisaki punch him in the face, knocking him out. "Oi. Kisaki."

You marched up to the boy, Mitsuya calling for you. The voice in your tone was sharp, threatening even. He was worried you would just pull the same thing as Takemitchy and get yourself in trouble. You were never the most stable one when something affects your friends.

"That isn't how we settle fights here." You spat, standing in front of him intimidatingly. Draken was warning you, but you didn't listen. What they expected was for Kisaki to go flying in the air, but you merely gave him a small hit on his head, not enough to hurt that bad, but enough for it to sting. "Next time, you should keep to your word and punch him in the gut!" You laugh, placing both hands on your pockets. "Or I just might do the same to you! For example, pick one, Kisaki; your body or your li-"

"Kashi. That's enough." Draken cut you off, pulling you by your arm and taking you away from Kisaki. "Mikey's calling for you."

"Tch, now it's boring." You pouted childishly, placing your arms on your head as you headed off to Mikey.

Draken and Mitsuya noticed the change in attitudes. And that is a bad sign. In this situation, your natural reaction would be to stop Baji or ask Mikey to stop him. If you were acting childish and laughing irrationally, you were going to self-destruct sooner or later.

They gave each other a glance, nodding quietly, agreeing to keep watch on your emotional and mental situation.

"Mikey! What did ya' need?" You asked, still smiling as you placed your hands around his shoulder.

"It looks like you're holding better than I thought." He said quietly, giving you a tired smile. But when he saw your eyes, he took his words back mentally. "Kashi, can you see where Baji went? I'll take care of Takemitchy here."

"Awe, but I wanted to play around with Takemitchy." You sighed, walking off, ignoring Mitsuya and Draken, and everyone on your path as you finally arrived at the parking lot. "Now then, time to go home."

That night, once you returned home, it took everything you had to not storm over to Baji and him just to speak to them again. Or back at the shrine to run over Kisaki.

But, you were sure that you'll be facing them again sooner or later.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It's all part of the plan.

You kept repeating those to yourself as you tried to get a wink of sleep. Baji leaving was just part of you two's plan. He caused trouble while you reported to Mikey and made it as worst as possible. That was the only way Mikey was gonna let go of Baji, his own childhood friend.

But hearing it sure felt like a stab in your heart.

Baji sure knew how to put on a performance. It even amazed you and you almost believed it.

".... He should've met with Kazutora a while ago..." You whispered, staring at the dark ceiling. ".....I wanna go see him too..."

You closed your eyes, finally letting yourself fall asleep with a single tear falling down for the dear friend you missed so dearly. 

||A.N||

BRUH I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE SCORING AND MY MOM GAVE TOJI A PERFECT SCORE!!

Also, Hange got perfect scores from the two, as expected. Lemme show you guys the perfect scorers:

Mom side: Hange, Toji, Mei Mei, Ningguang, Kaeya, Yoriichi, Kazutora, Izana, Yuzuha, Shinichiro.

Dad side: Hange, Izana

[I can see where you got your type from]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 3K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
99.5K 4.1K 19
completed. sequel available. ❝ i want you to be happy. ❞ ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...
122K 5.9K 17
𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...