The Pogue Queen (JJ Maybank)

By -MarcellaGen-

Brielle Williams was the Queen of Pogues. She knew how to handle the over-confident kooks, the mean bitches... More

Introduction
Part 1 - Pogue Life
Part 2 - Sarah Cameron
Part 3 - Grady White
Part 4 - Scooter Grubbs
Part 5 - The Boneyard
Part 6 - Scuba Gear
Part 7 - The Marsh
Part 8 - Lana
Part 9 - Death Compass
Part 10 - Redfield Lighthouse
Part 11 - Olivia Redfield
Part 12 - X Marks The Spot
Part 13 - Coordiates
Part 14 - Warehouse
Part 15 - Goodbye
Part 16 - Fun Day
Part 17 - Temptations
Part 18 - The Wreck
Part 19 - Retaliation
Part 20 - Discovery
Part 21 - Movie Night
Part 22 - Mr. Sunn
Part 23 - Midsummers
Part 24 - Tannyhill Plantation
Part 25 - Old Stone Wall
Part 26 - A New Member
Part 27 - Well, Well, Well
Part 28 - Pawn Shop
Part 29 - Paying It Back
Part 31 - Camerons and Corsaros
Part 32 - Secrets
Part 33 - Airstrip
Part 34 - The Phantom
Part 35 - Captains Day
Vanilla and Weed

Part 30 - Cats Ass

1.1K 13 0
By -MarcellaGen-

Brielle and Henry had been out on the waves for a while, and Henry was surprisingly good at it. It was nightfall and Brielle was walking over to Popes where he told her to come to, and when she arrived, Kiara and Pope were waiting for her in Heywards truck.

"Finally." Kiara groaned.

"Hey, I don't have a car! Walking was the only choice!" Brielle replied getting in.

Time Skip

"Gotta be done before my scholarship interview in the morning." Pope said pulling up to the Château.

"Okay, well, we gotta focus." Kiara replied.

"I know, I know. It's gonna be fine." Pope said, then they got out of the car.

"Okay, so let me make sure." Brielle said. "John B and JJ inside the well, and Pope up top. Sarah, Kiara, and I will be outside transporting."

"Yeah. We got this." Kiara replied.

"Cool." Pope said, then walked to the back with the other two Pogues. "I got a winch. That Tim can hold over like.....200, 300 pounds."

"Thanks." Kiara said opening the trunk door.

"Uh, what for?" Pope asked as he and Brielle grabbed stuff.

"Stranding us. You know, making us make up." Kiara said looking between Pope and Brielle.

"What makes you think that was me?" Pope asked, and they all laughed. Then out of nowhere, lights turned on all around them, making them looking around confused.

"Am I still high or is y'all seeing this too?" Brielle asked looking around.

"What the hell...?" Pope said.

"Who the hell is that?" Kiara asked walking to the back, followed by Brielle and Pope. They turned the corner, and saw lights strung up all around the tree, and a big hot tub that had waterfalls and little flamingo floaties around, with JJ inside opening a bottle of champagne.

"Oh, what did you do, JJ?" Pope asked in disbelief.

"I got a jet going straight up my butt right now." JJ replied laughing. "You three, should get in immediately, you hear me? Salud!"

"How much did this cost?" Pope asked.

"Uh..." JJ said looking down, thinking. "Well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery....pretty much all of it, yeah."

"All of it?" Pope asked

"Yeah, all of it." JJ replied.

"You spent all the money in one day?" Pope asked.

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But, I mean, like, come on, guys, like, look at this!" JJ exclaimed. "Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me. Kie, what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all this scrimping and scraping.." He trailed, his smile turning into a frown. "I mean, like....guys, we-you only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cats Ass. Come on."

"In the what?" Kiara asked.

"In the Cats Ass." JJ replied with a smirk. "That's what I named her. Oh, hey, yo, I almost forgot." He said, then clicked a button and a bunch of water shot up in the air and lights started dancing around. "Yeah, that's right, I know. Disco mode. That's right, baby!"

"Are you kidding me?" Pope asked. "You could have paid for restitution!"

"Or literally given it to any charity." Kiara said angry. Brielle just stared at the boy get baraded by his friends, in disbelief and anger for what he did earlier.

"Or better yet, you could have helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well!" Pope exclaimed.

"Okay! Well, you know what? I didn't do that!" JJ yelled standing up, showing bruises all over his body, and Brielle's mouth slightly dropped. "I got a hot tub! For my friends. And so you wouldn't be mad at me anymore!" JJ exclaimed looking at Brielle, who looked at him crushed for the way he looked. "You know what? No, you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family!"

"JJ." Brielle said looking at him.

"Guys, look what I did for you! All right? Look at this! Look at this!" He yelled.

"JJ." Brielle said repeating herself so he would look at her.

"No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay?" He stammered, starting to cry. "I mean, it's sweet, right? Everything-"

Brielle climbed into the hot tub with no hesitation, immediately hugging him where he wasn't bruised, and he sobbed into her shoulder. "Shh. It's okay." She whispered holding him.

"I-I just couldn't do it." He cried. "I cant take him anymore! I was gonna kill him!"

"Im so sorry, I'm so so sorry." Brielle said, voice cracking.

"I just wanna do the right thing." JJ sobbed.

"I know." Brielle assured, holding his head. "I know."

Time Skip

Kiara and Pope left so Brielle and JJ would be alone. They were sitting together in the Cats Ass on opposite sides talking. "You know, what do you think Barry's gonna do to us?" JJ asked, looking up at her.

"No idea, but we'll protect each other." Brielle replied.

"Hell yeah, we will." JJ chuckled, then did the handshake with her.

"Also, I think Sarah and Kiara are suspicious of us." Brielle said. "They asked me why we're not fighting anymore."

"We still fight!" JJ replied.

"Barely." Brielle chuckled. "But do you think they'll find out?"

"Eh, probably sooner or later." JJ replied. "I mean, John B kissed Kie, so.."

"We had sex." Brielle said bluntly.

"Difference? I think not." JJ replied, and Brielle laughed in response. "Only twice if you think about it."

"Yeah, not like we did it three times." Brielle replied. "They won't be mad."

"Nah, we're good." JJ said. "This is relaxing."

"We should just make this our 'talk it out' location." Brielle replied closing her eyes and lifting her head up.

"It's a very good place to talk it out, so yes we will do that." JJ replied, then looked at her neck, and then her lips when she put her head back down.

"You okay?" Brielle asked looking at JJ, who looked completely in a different universe. "JJ."

"Yeah? Sorry." JJ replied shaking his head and looking up at her.

"You're such a dork." Brielle chuckled looking away at the Château.

"Shut up." JJ replied throwing water at her.

"Oh, you wanna go?" Brielle scoffed throwing water at him, then they started splashing water and slapping each other.

"Nah, I'll beat you!" JJ exclaimed as they both kept throwing water at each other.

"Never!" Brielle yelled and grabbed his head pushing him underwater. By the time he came up she was on the other side of the hot tub.

"You little shit." JJ said wiping water off his face.

"You started it, I just ended it." Brielle replied smugly.

"Nope, I'm gonna get you when you never expect it." JJ said walking closer to her until she was cornered.

"This feels like I'm about to be kidnapped." Brielle said as he placed his arms on the edges of the hot tub around her blocking her in.

"Do you have a problem with what I'm doing?" JJ asked, water dripping off his hair.

"I...uh, I didn't say that." Brielle stammered. He leaned in closer and closer until they were centimeters apart, then Brielle took her hand and pulled him into a kiss.

He put his hands up to her cheeks and both their tongues fighted for dominance, until he trailed his hand under her bathing suit top, and stroked his thumb over her skin, distracting her letting him slide his tongue in.

They eventually pulled away and backed away from each other, and JJ sat next to her in the hot tub. "So not its sex and kisses?" JJ asked with a chuckle.

"Depends how you want it." Brielle replied.

---

YES OKAY ALL THEY DID WAS KISS IM SORRY 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 104 19
Gwen Parker, the Kookest of Kooks. From a rich family. Best friends with Sarah Cameron. She has the perfect life, anything she wants is immediately...
5.1K 241 11
โ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue โž The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...
1.5K 73 16
๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต...
31.8K 368 30
"You're like a hurricane that just keeps coming back for more." Rachel McDaniels was a Kook, but not an ordinary kook. She hung out on the Pogues sid...