To my Family - Tokyo Manji Re...

By kazu_kazu

You were a child who received no love. You were someone raised but not loved. So, to make up for the empty ho... More

KAZU('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
Previews (≧∇≦)ノ
0 - Mission
1 - Kashi
2 - Familiar Face
3 - (Y/N)
4 - Future
5 - Conflict
6 - Future knowledge
7 - A little rat
8 - August 3rd
9 - Draken
Little sister
9.5 - After 8/3
10 - Helping hand
12 - Selections
13 - Visiting Takemitchy
14 - Valhalla's number 3
15 - On that day
16 - Who's side?
17 - The abandoned tiger
18 - Message to you
19 - 12 years
20 - Final Supper
21 - Reunite
21.5 - Twenty Seconds
22 - Meetups on a cold day
23 - Request from a friend
24 - Countdown
25 - Final preparations
26 - Battle
27 - Ghostly return
28 - Termination failed
29 - Treasures
30 - Toman's creator and Kashi's birth
A winter meeting
31 - Reveal
32 - Shopping!!
33 - Conclusion
Hitteki High!!
34 - Final request
35 - In the span of two years
36 - Got a secret. Can you keep it?
37 - Secret behind the screen
38 - Five
39 - November 10
40 - Pretty lady
41 - Birthday gifts
42 - Goodbye
43 -Black Dragons
44 - Bridge maker
45 - Vacation
46 - Christmas
47 - After Midnight
1 am brain riots with Kazu
48 - New year
49 - Done
50 - Bye, bye
51 - Purge
52 - Visions
53 - Wake up
54 - Welcome back, Kashi
55 - Emergency!!
56 - Visit
57 - The visitor
58 - Wish granter
59 - Snooping around
60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"
61 - Saying farewell
62 - Kurokawa
63 - Arrival of the queen
64 - It's the same
65 - Homesick

11 - Warning

764 45 13
By kazu_kazu

Since I know im gonna be depressed after this, I'm gonna make a high school au where everyone is alive and is in one school

Yes. All these rival gangs in onE SCHOOL

~•~•~•~

You stared at the unopened envelope on your desk, all the while petting the gray cat on your lap. He was given to you by Baji when you turned ten, he named it Ash and then handed it to you because he couldn't keep pets.

"What should I do....?" You asked yourself with a sigh, taking your hand off the cat to get the letter, but the next second, you felt a stinging pain on your hand. "Again? Why do you always bite..."

You looked down and saw Ash biting your hands again. You see, because he was given by Baji, he got a few of his traits, and that includes biting. And yes, that little shit does bite. He bit you back in your childhood and you still have a mark on your arm.

You got Ash out of your hand and placed him on his cat tree while you returned to your bed, holding the letter, debating whether to open it or not.

You... don't hate Kazutora, not in the slightest. You don't hold a single hatred for him, but if it was another person, they wouldn't've seen the daylight.

But because Kazutora is your friend, you can't hate him. But... your heart just can't keep calm for what they've done.

Shinichiro was someone you admired a lot.

"What should I do..." Just as you were wondering in your thoughts, your phone sent a notification. You checked the name on the front and saw Mikey's name. You flipped it open and checked the message. "Another job for Kashi..."

Mikey:
(Y/N), can you see what Baji's up to?
If he keeps getting into fights with the others, I'm gonna have to ban him sooner or later.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It was currently early in the morning, and the first thing you did was not go to your school, but rather, Baji's school.

"I'm sleepy..." you yawned, trying to keep your eyes up to read through the exercise that you and Chifuyu made for Baji. "Baji, you know, Mikey's gonna ban you sooner or later, right?"

"Whatever." Baji shrugged, not caring at all. "Did you read your letter?"

"....ah... no..." You whispered, keeping your gaze on the paper to not meet with his eyes. You were ashamed to look at him. Kazutora was still your friend, but you just couldn't get yourself to open that letter. "...I haven't opened it..."

"It's fine, you know." He said, placing his hand on your head. "Kazutora's not expecting a reply, not from you, he accepted that long ago. But..." He sighed, making you look up to him. "At least... hear out what he has to say."

"...I'll.... I'll try..." You sighed, suddenly feeling guilty for leaving the letter all alone in your home where Ash might rip it to shreds. Guess you'll be late for school. Not that you weren't late already. "I'll go open it later.."

"Alright." He nodded, giving you a grin. "Also, when you see Mikey, tell him that I'll beat up anyone who gets on my nerves. Be it a member of Toman or not."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"And that's what Baji said..." You reported the very same words that Baji had told you before you left. Mikey and Draken looked to be quite troubled. "Um... well, I'll be going to my class now..."

"(Y/N) wait." Mikey called out, holding onto your shirt to keep you from going. "What did Baji talk with you about when he took you away?"

"Ah that, he was just bored and wanted to play around." You answered, perfectly convincing the two as they let you go and you finally arrived at your class. 'Sorry, for lying... but I can't tell you about it, Mikey, Draken.'

You couldn't focus in class at all. Your mind was too focused on the letter on your hand. Your mind kept on going back and forth on whether or not you should open the letter.

Since Kazutora was your friend, you should open it. But because of what he had done... you just can't.

And until lunch came around, you still held the unopened letter.

"Hey! Where's (Y/N)-senpai?" Emma asked, peeking inside your classroom. During lunch, you've always eaten with her and Mikey and Draken.

"Huh? (L/N)-san already left a while ago." One of your classmates answered, looking to see where your seat was. "She asked me to tell you that she was going to be visiting someone today. Someone named K."

"Oh, I see. Thanks!" Emma ran back towards his brother and crush's classroom, telling them what your classmate said. "(Y/N)-chan is out again working as Kashi. Mikey, you're giving her too much job to do!"

"Hm..?" Mikey glanced over to Draken, the two of them looking confused. 'I never gave her any job for today.'

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Eating quietly and alone, it's been a while since you've experienced this. You never ate alone ever since they found you, if you ate at all then. So eating without them is quite lonely...

But you didn't want to be in front of them to read this letter.

"Dear, (Y/N)

How are you? Are you eating well? Any fun stories to tell?

Sorry for only writing to you right now. I know it's been more than two years since we last talked, but I hope that I can meet with you again. I have a lot I want to tell you!

You know, when I get freed, I'm gonna be joining another gang. Baji's gonna be coming with me, if you want to, I can recommend you and we can be in the same gang again! It'll be a lot of fun!

Since it's you, I'm sure you already know which gang it is.

I don't expect you to reply since I know that you're still not over his death. But I promise you, that I'll kill the one who is at fault.

I'll kill Mikey, I hope that will make you happy again.

So, leave Toman and join Baji and I!"

"...." You placed the letter down, completely ignoring your food as you closed your eyes, laying down on the ground.

Suddenly, all of your hunger is gone, you don't have the appetite to eat anymore.

Would it be alright if you run up to him, taking him in a hug, and never let go? Would Mikey be happy if you did that?

Would he be happy if you were to take Kazutora's side again?

"Thank you, (Y/N). For defending Kazutora and I.... And... I'm sorry!"

You closed your eyes, letting yourself be swallowed into sleep as you ignored all of your problems.

Hopefully, Takemitchy will come back soon with answers.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It was a quiet walk between Mikey and Draken, the two of them didn't utter a word as the two walked towards the direction of the sleeping girl's house.

Draken has been searching for you after school ended, he was worried you had gotten into trouble, but he found you on the rooftop, sleeping quietly without eating a single bite out of your lunch and clutching into a single letter.

And that said letter was something Mikey wanted to read. But Draken had prevented him.

"....Shin.... Kun..." The two turned towards the voice and saw you muttering in your sleep, tears building up in your eyes. "....Kazutora..."

Mikey frowned, gritting his teeth in annoyance. But Draken had calmed him down.

Once the two arrived at your home, Draken gently let you down on your bed. You'll wake up later and change on your own, so they didn't have to go call your mother up or she'll just make up trouble with them. 

"...Why... does she keep saying his name?" Mikey asked, looking darkly on the floor. 'Why do they keep defending him?'

"Mikey... you know how close those three were." Draken sighed, knowing where he was going with this. He could understand if you were choosing to defend them. You've been friends with them since childhood, much like you were with Draken and Mikey. "Let's go for now. Let's leave her to rest first." 

[K2]

🕯️🕯️MANIFESTING THAT AU 🕯️🕯️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 659 27
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿." . . . . ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴄᴇ. ...
307K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...
99.5K 4.1K 19
completed. sequel available. ❝ i want you to be happy. ❞ ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...
91.5K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."