Suspension (JokerXHarleyQuinn)

By carmroe

(2nd in the Impulse series.) Harley is still new to the criminal game, but just when she starts to get comfo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

124 6 0
By carmroe

So this cheeky chapter contains some smut ^^

"J I'm home!" Harley called, unlocking the front door.

She glanced at her watch, it was 6pm. After Pam and Harley had enjoyed breakfast at the diner, they went shopping. Harley needed a bit of retail therapy to relax her nerves. They went back to Pam's, tried on all the outfits they'd brought together and took way too many selfies... More than was humanly acceptable.

"I'm in here Pooh." Joker called from the lounge.

Harley carried her shopping bags through to the lounge and set them down in the doorway. J was sitting on the couch in grey sweatpants and a black fitted t-shirt. He was nursing a bottle of beer whilst watching T.V.

"Hey Pud." She walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey babe, have a nice time?" He asked, shuffling over on the couch so she could take a seat.

"Yeah I did. Thanks for letting me out J, I really do appreciate it." Harley kissed his cheek once more and beamed up at him.

"Yeah well, if you had stayed in here nagging me all day, the way you usually do, I'd probably of ended up killing you." He said deadpan.

Harley giggled, shifting her position on the sofa to get comfortable. "What you watching?" She asked, glancing at the T.V.

When she realised what the show was, she cried out. "J! You promised you'd wait for me!" She punched his arm.

Joker just laughed, gazing at her annoyed face. "You went out Harls. I had to find entertainment somehow."

"But J, we pre-recorded these so we could watch them together. We had one episode to go.. One episode! Couldn't you of waited till I got back?"

J continued to laugh. "I'm only 10 minutes into it Pooh." He explained, rolling his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll start it from the beginning."

Harley's frown turned into a huge smile. "Okay! Just wait a sec, I'll change into my pyjamas."

She jumped off the couch. J chuckled to himself when he heard rushed footsteps run up the stairs. Moments later he heard her run back down.

She skipped into the living room wearing a cute pair of blue bed shorts and a white tank top, her hair loose, tousled over her shoulders.

Joker growled inwardly, unable to understand how Harley could look so hot in blue cotton shorts.

"Ready?" He asked, pressing the play button to restart the final episode of Game of Thrones.

"I was born ready." Harley said, jumping on the couch.

Half way through the episode Harley started to gasp at the T.V. And J started shouting angrily at it.

After he'd finished his rant, he turned to face Harley, her hand was holding her mouth as she watched the T.V. In awe.

She was leaning foward, sitting crossed legged. Her brows were Furrowed and her eyes were huge, taking in every detail. Every so often she'd move the hand covering her mouth, her bottom lip was swollen from where she'd been biting it.

"Harley?" He said, watching her still.

"Yeah." She replied, not peeling her eyes away from the screen.

"Y'know...This show is kinda like you.."

"How so?" Still not looking away.

J smiled. "Frustrating as fuck, but I'm still...Fond of it."

"Uh-huh." She said, eyes still glued to the screen. Then, as if she was on a time delay, his words sunk in. Harley swung her head round to see him gazing at her.

She smiled at him. "Oh J." It was the closet he'd ever got to saying the three little words that Harley longed to hear.

Joker and Harley both slowly brought their faces closer together, until their lips met. J felt around his side of the couch for the remote control and paused the T.V.

Capturing Harley's mouth with his, he sucked at her swollen lip.

Harley grabbed his face and pushed him back into the couch, she straddled him instantly and fought his tounge for dominance. The kiss was slow but equally passionate.

J slid his hands up her back and ran his fingers up her spine, making her shudder.

Harley raked her nails through his hair, scratching his scalp lighlty, causing him groan.

"We always end up making out when we watch this show." She said, pulling away.

"That's why I put it on." He said, sliding her tank top over her head. Harley threw it on the ground and returned her lips back to his.

The next thing to go was his T-shirt. Joker sat up straight, taking Harley with him. She tugged at the hem and pulled it up slowly, painfully. He growled at her gentle movements and pushed her back onto the sofa. He ripped the t-shirt off and dove back down to Harley.

Her hands grabbed his shoulders, she felt his muscles flex underneath his inked skin. That was always a major turn on for her.

His left hand supported his weight on the arm of the couch and his right wandered down her body to the waist band of her shorts. His hand slipped underneath them and Harley gasped into his mouth.

Feeling how wet she was already he smiled into the kiss. His fingers began to manipulate her, making Harley moan into him again. Her body pulsing at every movement he made towards her.

"Oh. Oh God." She gasped, when two fingers entered her.

"Yes?" He quipped back. Harley let out a breathless giggle but failed. Joker kissed along her jawline. nipping and sucking at her skin, until he reached the hollow of her neck, he bit her harshly making her body jerk up.

He took this opportunity to bury his fingers deeper inside her.

"Urghh." She groaned, throwing her head back onto the arm of the couch. His pace quickened inside her, but not quick enough, he didn't want her to climax... Not just yet.

Joker slowly removed his fingers and brought them up to her mouth. She whimpered at his absence, but was pleased when she realised his next moves. He pressed his warm fingers into her mouth and she cleaned them with her talented tongue.

Whilst she was running her tongue along his fingers, her hands went to grab the top of his sweatpants. She tugged them down and was delighted to discover he wasn't wearing any boxers. One less thing to take off. She thought.

J took his fingers out of her mouth and stood briefly to shake off his sweatpants. His hands grabbed both her shorts and panties at once, he slid them down her perfectly pale legs.

While he was doing this Harley quickly discarded her bra and pulled him back down to her face.

The kiss was hot, wet and full of desire, not to mention anger and frustration from both sides.

Harley felt his erection press into her, but he didn't do anything about it. She knew she'd have to work for it.

"Please J." She whispered in his ear.

"Please what?" He asked, decorating her neck with hickies.

"Please..." She pleaded.

"Say it." Joker commanded.

"Fuck me." Harley moaned.

"Beg." He replied, kissing her deeper this time.

"Don't tease me.." She gasped as his erection pressed against her more.

"You. Teased. Me. Earlier." He said between kissed. "This. Is. Payback."

"Mmm.. No fair."

"I had to read a passage from the bible to get it back down again." He joked biting her lip.

"Ya should of come and found me... I would of happily of traded you for the sausage."

"That's because your a Nymphom-"

"-Says you. Now stop talking at fuck me." She ordered loosing patience. Harley brought her legs up around his waist.

Joker laughed and positioned himself at her entrance. "Your so spoilt." He said, before slamming into her, going to the hilt.

"Ahh God." She cried, arching her back to feel every inch.

He pulled back out all the way, only to slam home again, hitting her cervix painfully.

"Your. Always. So. Damn. Tight." He hissed between thrusts, pinching his eyes shut.

Harley grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down. J's lips found hers and he kissed her breathlessly, inhaling the scent of cherries and bubblegum.

They where high, both high on love, lust, anger and pure sin.

J bit down harshly into her lip, causing it to bleed. He lapped at the free flowing red liquid, the metallic taste made his eyes roll to the back of his head.

The Joker had never really been interested in women before Harley, yes he had lovers but they where brief, power hungry whores, who slept with him for status. Harley was different, she loved every inch of him both mentally and physically. She worshipped him.

And although he would never forget the kiss she shared with another man, he could certainly forgive it.

Harley pulled at his hair painfully, making him groan into her skin. After more powerful relentless, back breaking thrusts, Harley felt the pressure build up inside her. Her walls hugging him tightly.

Joker moaned, feeling her pulse around him.

"J, I'm-I'm gunna..." She gasped, grabbing onto his shoulders and dragging her nails down his skin, breaking the surface and drawing blood just like he did to her.

"Harley." He breathed. looking down at her face, watching her cry out in ecstasy as she released around him. It was a sight he'd never tire of seeing. His girl crumble in pleasure beneath him.

As J felt his end nearing he grabbed her face, she was still dizzy from her climax but took his kiss with greed.

One last harsh thurst and he emptied himself inside her, and she claimed it, all of it.

Joker collapsed on top of her, skin sticking to skin. He buried his face into her chest, trying to catch his breath.

Harley panted and brushed hair out of his face, smoothing it back with the rest.

"I forgive you." He muttered, closing his eyes against her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 167 24
After splitting with The Joker, Harley Quinn joins the evil crime lord, Black Mask. Devastated, The Joker searches for Harley's replacement in order...
1.2M 15.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
30.1K 972 41
We're all a little broken, but some people have lost themselves trying to be someone who they're really not. *** Cover credit to @LaughingOverLife
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...