Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 23 May I have this dance?

12.6K 270 87
By Aca-Awesome

Demi's p.o.v.

Ashley was her typical self again. Last night she wore a dress and acted more like a lady. It was nice and funny for a change though.

She was wearing this light blue shirt with a black blazer and ripped skinny jeans. Absolutely stunning. Thats what I thought.

'I see you found my closet?', she laughed.

'Sorry I couldnt wear my dress to school. I would look too fancy'.

'Is that a bad thing then?', Ashley chuckled and wrapped her arms around me.

'Its okay, you look cute. Especially with my beanie.'

I was wearing her grey beanie. The one I liked so much when she was wearing it. The beanie smelled like her, I loved it. I wore her red shirt and black pants.

We both ate our cereal and I started walking towards her car. I could already see it and I was ready to get into the car but Ashley laughed.

'Nah, not the car' she said and pointed towards her motorcycle.

'What about Riley?'

'Steven will take her to school. Now come on'.

I tightened my grip on her when I sat on the motorcycle. There is no way Im letting her go. I think Ashley noticed because she said 'I got you babe'.

I swear my heart fluttered.

The motorcycle arrived at school. Luckily we did too. Just kidding, it wasnt that bad actually.

Riley ran towards us and greeted.

'HI', she basically screamed. 'I think its really hot she knocked someone out for you Demi. What do you think?', Riley asked.

'That wasnt the first time it happened', Ashley laughed.

'Ashley you need to watch out girl. I mean its hot and I think Demi thinks the same but the coach approached me and he wanted to talk to you...'

I looked at Ashley. She seemed dissapointed, I think she didnt think about talking to the coach yet. Well neither did I.

'Okay I will. See you later babe', Ashley said and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

Riley giggled. 'I will stay with Demi so I can hear all the details'.

Ashley rolled her eyes and walked away.

'Did she ask you?, Riley asked and turned towards me. 'Wait arent those her clothes? Oh my god you spend the night! Does that mean?'

I interrupted her and quickly said no.

'So she didnt ask you or you guys didnt have sex?'

'The last part and what do you mean by ask?', I asked confused.

'Ask you to the dance this Friday!'

I was silent. I didnt think about the dance.

'I guess thats a no then. But you will go right?'

I thought about it. 'Yeah I will go'

'Great. I hope Ashley will come too', Riley sighed.

'Why wouldnt she?'

'She found out Karen cheated on her at the school's dance so no good memories.'

I felt bad for Ashley. I know how it feels and it totally sucks. Especially for her. Luckily for me, Rick isnt around so I wont be faced with it.

Riley winked at me.

'What?', I laughed.

'So you two are like official now?'

I shook my head.

'Thats a shame', she said.

Riley and I continued to talk about the weekend. Not only mine but hers as well. Im not that selfish.

-----------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

*Beep*

My phone buzzed. I unlocked it and I saw I got a text from Riley.

Rikey:

I heard u didnt ask Demi to be ur girlfriend AND didnt ask her to the dance. You didnt get your shit together this weekend. Get it together Green!

I laughed at the text. Its true I didnt ask her but it was coming. I have wanted to ask her for a very long time but I wanted to make it special and I didnt know how. It was when Demi was asleep next to me when the idea hit me.

The only thing was that I didnt know when I was going to do it. But I guess today will do too. I could text Riley but I will tell her during lunch break.

Finally it was time for lunchbreak. Demi and Riley were waiting for me at a table in the cafeteria.

We chatted and eated when Riley asked 'Are you going to the dance this Friday Ashley?'

Of course I knew the dance was this Friday. Posters and students talking about it everywhere. It wasnt that big of a deal to me.

I simply shrugged and put my arms around Demi. 'I need to go babe. See you tomorrow?'

She nodded and I kissed her. I didnt expect her to kiss back but she did. I was still standing ready to go but I quickly sat down to kiss her longer. She putted her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. We were making out in the middle of the cafeteria. Not that I mind but I was wondering if Demi thought about it.

'Get a room', Riley coughed.

I pulled back and smiled at Demi.

'Shut up Ri. Do you know how many times I had to see you and Steven kiss?'

She laughed and said 'good point'.

'You're skipping school now?', Demi asked surprised.

'Not like its the first time', Riley chuckled.

'Yeah Im sorry. Will tell you later. Byee'

-----

Here I was watching the clock on the wall from my father's office. I needed to talk to my parents about what happened at the party. But thats not the main reason I was here. I needed something else.

My father sat in his black chair behind his desk.

'You sure you dont want to be a model? I mean you have a different look and it could really work'

'I dont know dad. Its not something for me'

'I know sweetie but think about it. How is your girlfriend?'

'She isnt my girlfriend yet. Not official. Thats why I came here. I was wondering if you could lend me some money.'

'For what?'

'The idea was to hire a popular singer so he could sing to her and after the little private concert I could ask her. I want something special dad'

'Who did you have in mind?'

I thought about it. Demi likes pop music and she isnt fangirling over Justin Bieber or One Direction but she really likes them.

'Justin Bieber? One Direction? 5 Seconds Of Summer? Ed Sheeran? Austin Mahone? Who will it be?', my dad asked.

'Ehm Justin Bieber is fine.'

One is better than five in my house, thats the way I was thinking. Dont get me wrong, Ive nothing against them but I like r&b music more.

'You're lucky I like Demi. Way better than your last girlfriend'.

'Thanks dad', I smiled.

'But you need to do something for me too.'

I could expect this so I went along.

'What do you want me to do?'

'Like I said, you as a model could really work. You will do one shoot and we will see how it goes. When its done, you can think about it alright?'

'Fine dad. Just text me the date and I will be there. And could Justin be there tonight at 7pm?'

'I will call his manager Scooter Braun right now. I will text you. I hope she says yes Ashley.'

'Thanks', I smiled.

I had some time left. I could go back to school but I still needed to figure out how Demi will arrive at my house at 7pm and she wont suspect anything. I thought of Riley. I texted her.

To Riley:

Hi you need to do me a favor. You do know you still owe me big time? Tell Demi we will have a movie night tonight at 7pm at my house. Dont ask just tell her and no you arent coming. Its a surprise :)

If you tell her, I will beat you. x

Riley being the type who is on her phone 24/7 replied instantly back.

Riley:

Okay but you have to tell me tomorrow or I will show up and be the annoying third wheel haha x

My door bell rang and it was 6:30 pm. I guess Justin is here. I have to admit I am nervous. Not to meet mr Bieber but to ask Demi. What if she says no...well I can always hope and dream.

I put on my other grey beanie and opened the door.

'She could be here anytime', I told Justin.

He actually was friendly and polite. He thought it was cute and was glad to join. We set up the little stage and his instruments when it was 6:55 pm.

'Justin?'

'Yeah?', he asked with a smile.

'Can you hide so she cant see you?'

'Why would I want to hide my pretty face?', he chuckled but he understood what I meant. He was hiding behind a tree.

We set up the stage and lights in the garden. It was a bright evening and it wasnt that cold.

When the doorbell rang this time I was more nervous than last time.

I opened the door and smiled at her.

'Hi, I brought the movie', she said.

'Mov-, oh yeah right. Eh follow me'

She listened to me and did what I said.

'This isnt the way to your home cinema?', she asked when we arrived at the garden. I took a few steps behind and started running.

'Ashley?', she asked and turned around but I was gone.

The lights turned on and Justin stepped on stage. He grabbed his microphone and said 'Hi Demi, Im going to sing a song for you, enjoy'.

I was behind the stage. Demi couldnt see me. The look on her face is priceless. She doesnt know what is happening to her.

Justin sang 'everytime we touch', the song I was singing in the shower. He was about to sing the last chorus when I joined him. I cant really sing but I dont mind doing it for Demi.

'Cause everytime we touch,

I get this feeling.

And everytime we kiss

I swear I could fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast,

I want this to last.

I need you by my side.

Cause everytime we touch,

I feel the static.

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.

Can't you feel my heart beat slow.

I can't let you go.

I want you in my life.'

'Oh my god Ashley', she said when the song was finished.

'You like it huh?', I asked and winked.

She practically screamed yes with tears in her eyes. Tears of happiness I hope.

'If I was your girlfriend I'd never let you go...wait Im not your girlfriend', Justin joked.

I walked down the stage and when I was a few inches away from her I asked: 'Demi you want to be my girlfriend? You would make me so happy I'

She kissed me and pulled back. 'Yes Ashley, I'd love to', tears streaming down her face.

Justin continued his song 'boyfriend' and other songs while me and Demi were just holding each other and admired this moment.

Justin walked off the stage and walked towards us. 'Congrats', he said and gave us a kiss on our cheeks.

'Thank you Justin', I said.

'Its nothing', he said. 'Do you girls mind taking a eh picture for my instagram?'

We both smiled and posed for the picture.

Demi hugged Justin so tight, I felt sorry for him.

'Thank you so much', she said and hugged him again.

'Thank your amazing girlfriend', he smiled. 'Ashley I have to go now, dont want to ruin the moment. You have my number right?'

I nodded and he said 'Bye girls. See you soon'.

We waved at him until he was gone.

'Ashley what the hell. I am so gonna reward you for this', she smirked and licked her lips.

'I just wanted to ask you on a perfect way because you deserve that'.

'Oh my god stop this. You dont want to know what I want to do to you right now. To show you how grateful I am.'

'When are you gonna show me?', I teased.

She didnt say anything back, she just dragged me into my room and closed the door.

We didnt say anything, just looking into each others eyes. Her lips met mine. It felt so good, her lips were so soft. I felt lucky that I could be the one who could kiss them. I licked her lower lip for entrance. She didnt open it so I gave s playful bite on it. She moaned so she had to open it.

I was sucking on her neck on her weak spot while she let out moans. No one was home so she doesnt have to hold them back. I felt her hands on my bra. I think she wanted to unclasp it but it didnt succeed. Instead I pulled back.

'Not this far', I said.

'But babe I want to show you'

'Just not now please'

She nodded but said 'Last time I got to touch your boobs you said you would return it. To make me feel good.'

I couldnt remember I have said that but I raised my hands in defeat and said 'okay if you want that so badly. Just let me think what Im going to do to make you feel good but not too far.'

I could tell by the look in her eyes she was excited. This girl I swear. I looked down at her body. 'Damn you're already wet for me', I chuckled.

Demi had to blush and looked down.

'Hey its alright', I said coming closer.

'Its sexy', She thought I was gonna kiss her lips but at the last moment I went to her ear. I was nibbling on her earlobe and gave playful bites. I kept sucking on it while my hands were going down to her breast area. My hands eventually disappeared under her shirt. Her bra was still there but not for long. I unclasped it and put it of.

I started playing with them, rubbing, massaging them in circles. Demi's moans became louder. Not that I mind, I liked this impact on her.

After a while of playing with her boobs, my hands went further down. They were in her pants now, my fingers rubbing circles over her underwear while I was still sucking her earlobe.

'Just put it in there already', she begged me. 'Stop the tease.'

My hands were on her cheeks again when she said that. I gave her a long passionate kiss untill I pulled back.

'You're unbelievable. Freaking tease', Demi said.

I laughed, 'Sorry. I guess you didnt like it then?'

'I certainly did but I dont get it when you say Im not ready. I am ready. I want you Ashley.'

I have always wanted to hear those words.

'Sorry Demi. I changed my mind, I guess I was wrong. You're ready, Im not. Its not like I dont want to but the past...its hard. But give me time.'

'I will you give all the time you need. Except when it takes too long. I think Im gonna rape you then. But holy shit Ashley, you're so good at this'.

'Sounds fair', I chuckled.

'Fuck. Its 10:30 pm! I need to go home'

'You cant stay for the night?'

'As much as I want to, what would my mom think babe?'

Her pretty face came closer and she kissed me. 'Thank you so much for everything. Best girlfriend ever. I will see you tomorrow.'

'Not if I sneak into your room later tonight', I chuckled.

She laughed but said 'Dont Ashley. You're crazy enough to do it so no'.

-------

Next morning Riley stood next to my bed. Yelling for me to wake up. I should have suffocated her with my pillow when I had the chance.

'Goodmorning sweet Ashley. Beautiful day isnt it?'

'Whatever. Why are you here Im not even late?'

'I wanted to know what happened last night before we pick up Demi. So tell me'

I got up, picking some clothes and put them on. 'We're official now', I smiled.

Riley ran towards me and hugged me.

'Oh my god Im so happy for you and Im not even in the relationship. Seriously Ashley, Im happy, you deserve this'

That made me smile. Riley can be nosy but also sweet.

We were on our way to pick Demi up.

'Please dont act weird around Demi', I chuckled.

'Duh, I will just be myself!'

'Thats the problem', I laughed but Demi got into the car. Next to me on the passenger seat, like how its supposed to be, I thought.

'Congratulations Demi!' Riley screamed.

'Haha thanks', Demi blushed.

'I heard you two had fun last night?', Riley smirked.

Demi looked at me. Her eyes narrowed.

'Hey I didnt say anything'

'She is right you know', Riley laughed. 'I called you Ashley. You accepted my call but I think that was an accident since you didnt say anything back. I listened closely and I heard the sound of kissing and other sounds. Seemed like you two had fun'.

It was hard to keep my eyes on the road. Riley was laughing so hard. It was so awkward.

'And you two are saying you didnt do it yet but its getting there', she chuckled.

'Shut up Riley', I hissed.

'This is embarassing', Demi said.

'Im sorry', I mouthed to Demi.

That awkward car ride was over. Finally we were at school, walking to our classroom.

'Okay so now that you're official, I can count on you that you are coming to the dance too?'

'If its okay with Ashley...I mean you dont have to', Demi started.

'If you want to go I will go too', I smiled at her.

Demi pointed at me and said 'best girlfriend' and kissed me. I couldnt get enough of that word. I still found myself staring at my absolutely gorgeous girlfriend.

'Damn', Riley said. 'I wish Ashley was still single so I can make my move', she winked.

'You wish, you're way too annoying'

'But you love me', Riley teased.

*Bell rings*

Time for history. That wasnt so bad because Demi is in the same class as me.

Miss Johnson looked fine today but its not her fault history is so boring. I turned my head, looking at Demi. It seemed like she was actually listening. I guess she did, she has really good marks. Mine are better than last year so Im good.

I really didnt feel like paying attention. I decided to stare at my hot girlfriend when an idea popped up.

My hand went its way to her leg. It rested on it but after a couple minutes it went to her thigh. I started making circles and other patterns on her thigh. Demi tensed, I could feel it.

'What are you doing?', she said without looking at me.

I decided to not give an answer. Its more fun this way.

I went from her thigh to under her jeans. My hand was now on her heated centre. God this was so hot, I thought. I started rubbing on her panties. They felt warm.

I smirked at the thought of her being already ready for me.

I never stopped rubbing and looked at my side to Demi. She bit on her bottom lip. I think too supress her moans. Maybe I was being too hard on her? But this situation was really turning me on.

I decided 5 minutes before class ended, I removed my hand. So this way Demi could listen properly.

*Bell rings*

'Gotta go to my next class bye', I said and waved at Demi.

'No wait'

I heard her say but I was already gone.

---

Demi stood in front of my locker when I was on my way to it. She crossed her arms and by the look on her face she wasnt happy. I didnt care, well of course I want her to be happy but she still looked gorgeous. I kept staring at her because now I can.

'What the hell were you doing during history Ashley?'

I said nothing, just staring. How could someone not see how beautiful this girl is and she is all mine. Still cant believe it.

I saw a hand in front of my face. I couldnt see Demi anymore because of that stupid hand.

'What?', I asked.

'Why did you do that during history?'

I smiled thinking of it. Great plan haha.

'What you didnt like it?', I smirked.

Demi looked back to the ground and blushed.

'I will take that as a yes', I chuckled.

'Ashley stop. You're doing it again!'

'Doing what?'

'Staring at me. It freaks me out sometimes. Damn it Ashley!'

'You are really beautiful Demi. I think I should tell you more often because you dont seem to get it. It surprises me how someone can be this beautiful and who doesnt even know it! You're breathtaking Demi and not just now, you always are. Im so happy I can call you mine', I took her hands and pulled her towards me so I could kiss her. Honestly I didnt care everyone at school could see us. Now they can see she is mine and they can back off!

Demi was speechless but she kissed me back.

When she pulled back she chuckled and said 'You still didnt answer the question babe'

'I like teasing you, like right now.'

'What do you mean?'

'Watch me', I said and pushed her against the lockers. My arms wrapped around her waist, closing the distance.

My lips were getting closer to hers and when I could almost feel her kissable lips, I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I steppes back and saw a confused Demi with her mouth dropped open against the lockers.

'That was so not worth it. You better come back and do it the right way'

'Actually no. We have to eat, Im hungry'

I sat next to Riley on our usual lunchtable in the cafeteria. Demi sat on the opposite so I could stare again.

'Done making out in the bathroom?', Riley commented.

'I think its pretty hot tho', Drew said. 'Congrats by the way girls'.

'Thanks Drew'

'I say we should do a movie night with the four of us', Drew suggested.

'Only because you hope they will make out? So you can watch them instead of the movie?'

'Since when is that a bad thing?', Drew smirked.

'I will only do it for cash', I said seriously. Demi gave me a what the fuck look.

'Anyway, Ashley you're supposed to be my best friend but when you invite Justin Bieber you dont invite me', Riley pouted.

'You would have ruined the mood', I said.

'True', Drew agreed.

'What do you have to do for your father? He wont do that for nothing', Riley asked.

'What?', Demi asked.

I kicked Riley under the table. Couldnt she keep her mouth shut.

'She told me she had to pose for a shoot. You know first lesbian model of the family company', he winked.

'Ashley why didnt you tell me? You dont have to do that', Demi told me.

'I know but you're worth it. Besides my father would make me have that shoot one way or another.'

'If thats the case, I want a poster', Demi smirked.

'And I thought she was so innocent', Drew pointed at Demi.

'Demi? No not at all. I heard them making out when...', Riley started.

'Enough guys. I have to go for my shoot now and dont make Demi uncomfortable or...'

-----------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

It sucked Ashley wasnt at school the rest of the day. Although it was for a good reason, she did it for me. I want to make it up to her but she wouldnt let me but we will see about that.

For now I have to go to soccer training. She cant join, well she can but the coach told her she needed to cool of for a week. After a week she could play again. He wasnt happy but who could blame him?

----

I took a shower and was putting on my clothes.

I looked up, trying to find my shirt when suddenly the girls were looking at me.

'So you and Ashley huh?', Tamara said.

'It explains everything', Celine said.

'I want you to know we support you and think its cute', Tamara told me.

'Thanks', I smiled.

'Although Im a little jealous', Celine said.

'Why?', (...) asked.

'You have to admit Ashley is pretty hot. I mean who wouldnt want to make out with her? Not saying I have a crush on Ashley but she isnt so bad.'

'Okay I have to agree with that', (....) said.

I just laughed in response. They could fantasize what they want about her but in the end of the day, the one she will kiss is me. The thought of that made me smile again.

----

Thursday afternoon. School was almost finished. Tomorrow it will be Friday and Ashley will be my date to the school's dance. I havent seen Ashley all day. I dont want her to be sick. Otherwise she cant be my date tomorrow.

Yesterday I asked her how the shoot went and she laughed. 'Never gonna do it again but it was fun for once though'.

I thanked her for all her effort. She really was the best.

I was on my way walking to my mother's car where she would be waiting but suddenly someone stood in front of me.

That someone was Karen.

'Funny how Ashley denied from the beginning she liked you and look where she is now. Listen to me Demi. Ashley can be sweet but when the relationship is intense, she can be intense too. What Im trying to say, she hit me a couple of times during our relationship. Because I didnt inform her enough or when I didnt listen. I just want to warn you Demi. Save yourself'

I didnt know what to say. Could this be true? I mean sure Ashley hits people but would she hurt me? I dont think so.

'Karen how about you just get out. Its obvious you want to ruin our relationship because you're jealous. You cant control and have Ashley. Because guess what, she is mine'

'I swear Demi that girl is trouble. If you dont want to believe me now, thats fine. Sooner or later you will see I am right. Remember this conversation', she said and walked away.

That was weird I thought to myself. I stepped into the car and asked my mom how her day went.

----

I was studying English for my test Monday in my room when I heard a knock on my window. I opened it and I saw a familiar face : Ashley.

'Ashley what are you doing here? I thought you were sick'

She climbed into the room. She had this plastic bag with her, I couldnt make up what was in it.

'The thought of not being with you makes me sick', she said with a pouted lip.

'Adorable but now the real reason'.

Ashley took the bag and gave it to me. 'For you', she said.

While I was opening it, she told me she wasnt sick. She had been shopping today.

Inside the bag was a black dress. Not too long or too short, just perfect. It even had little black diamonds on it.

'Not too much diamonds because you dont want to be in the spotlight. Even though you are in mine all the time', Ashley told me.

'Its perfect Ashley. Thank you so much but I cant accept this..I'

'I saw this dress and I had to think of you. Wear this to the dance tomorrow. Do it for me please babe'

'For you I would do everything', I said and pulled her closer into a hug. We looked at each other and she started to kiss me.

*Knock on door*

The door opened and my mom came in.

'Sorry girls'

I pulled back and rested my head on Ashley's shoulder.

'Ashley, Demi told me you were sick. I guess you're feeling better', my mom said.

'Well Jackie, your daughter is the best medication I could have', Ashley said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. That girl cant be serious. It was sweet though.

'Why are you here anyway mom?'

'I heard voices and no one came in through the front door so I wanted to keep an eye on you'

'Front doors are for normal people', Ashley laughed.

This feeling inside of me was proud to call this crazy girl my girl.

'Did you give it to her yet?', my mom asked.

I shook my head and sighed 'Mom, its not a surprise now anymore'

'Whats up?', Ashley asked.

I walked towards my desk. I opened a small drawer and I picked up a small key.

Walking towards Ashley, I gave it to her.

'This is for you, our housekey. Whenever you feel lonely, we are always here for you'

I saw little tears forming in Ashley's eyes. For a minute I thought she was actually going to cry. But she blinked them away.

She gave my mom a hug and walked towards me.

'This means so much to me, thank you', she said and pulled me closer. Our lips connected and I could feel her soft lips brushing against mine. I realised my mom was standing there so I pulled back.

'Sorry, must be weird', I apoligized to my mom.

She smiled. 'I kinda like it when you kiss. My two favorite girls kissing. It is a little bit weird but you make each other so happy so Im happy too. And Ashley, you're always welcome.'

I was still deciding on telling Ashley what Karen had said to me. I think it would only piss her off more if I did. And I dont want that.

My mom gone and I had laid my head on Ashley's shoulder. I realised she didnt say much. 'Whats wrong?', I asked.

'Im still trying to understand how lucky I am. I mean my breathtaking hot girlfriend, her parents who care about us and support us and my kind friends. I dont think I appreciate you guys enough. But thank you Demi, I mean it.'

'Im lucky to have you too babe. Look at all those things you're willing to do for me. You cant call that nothing. I really want to show you how much I love you only if you would let me'

'Soon babe', Ashley winked.

Maybe it was the best thing to drop that topic. I didnt want to start an argument, if she isnt ready I shouldnt make a big deal out of this. I should respect my girlfriends so thats exactly what I was doing.

-------

Me, Ashley and Riley arrived at school. But now only me and Riley were there because Drew said he had to talk to Ashley. I didnt want to be the clingy girlfriend, I mean they are just going to talk. Nothing more nothing less.

Besides I really wanted to know the main reason why Ashley doesnt want to go all the way with me. So right now was the perfect time to ask Riley.

'Riley can I ask you something about Ashley?'

Her face lightened up. 'Sure', she smiled.

'Do you eh well this is an awkward question but do you know why Ashley doesnt want to go all the way with me? She keeps telling me soon but yeah', I explained.

It looked like she needed to think. She gave me a sign to step closer so I did.

'First time Karen cheated on Ashley, she blamed herself. Because she thought she wasnt good in bed so Karen had to find someone else. I quickly talked her out of it but she never seemed to get over it. Especially when Karen did it multiple times. I think there is a lot pressure on her because she doesnt want to dissapoint you and I think a part of her is afraid you will do or think the same as Karen. This is private information so please dont tell her. She trusts me.'

I just thought Ashley wasnt ready yet or didnt feel like it but this was more complicated.

'What can I do about it?', I asked.

'Dont push her. Give her time. She really loves you and eventually she will, trust me I know', she said with a wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
34.1K 958 28
{Completed} [Edited] 17 year old Ashley finally comes back to LA after two years to start her junior year in the high-school her two childhood be...
582 18 19
Avery is starting her senior year of high school. She's the typical quiet kid who is rarely noticed. This year, that all changes. Stacy, the pretties...
2.9M 90.2K 42
Riley's past isn't something most kids go through. Bad things happened, but when she got older, her dad decided it was best to move, and get away fro...