Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor

3.8K 203 93
By Xythe_Phantasma

03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor

"Well... it still died." Y/n looked at the titan evaporating to existence with a blank stare. Her hair swept to her back by the hushing wind as she stood on the ground.

Watching it slowly disappear, Y/n turned around and rode the horse to join back with the formation speeding forward.

Erwin glanced at the young female before facing back on the way. "How's your side?" He asked.

"The titans still died, commander." She replied with a disappointed sigh.

"Well, shouldn't you be happy that it did?" He asked.

Y/n blinked twice. "Well, I am. But we couldn't get a sample to dissect." She explained.

"We'll get one... someday."

The girl grunted. "You keep saying that,  commander. For the past three years, we really didn't get to have one." She complained.

Running through the woods there was another titan sighting near the front as she quickly jumped off of her horse and zipped towards the fifteen meter, blade prepared and within a few seconds to spare, Y/n was already behind it managing to slice the nape with ease.

Three years passed by...

The more Y/n had to play pretend to be a titan fanatic, the more she became one... which isn't good considering how she threw up in their first expedition from too much anxiousness.

But as she grew used to killing giants--thanks to spoilers she knew what they actually are-- y/n calmed down a bit... from a bit it became to a confident survival... from confidence became a reckless future of Hange 2.0.

Y/n really put research to heart not caring anymore about life. But that doesn't mean she forgot her goal!

A lot of people had already died on her watch. As much as it hurt her that she couldn't save everyone, it's quite saddening since the only future deaths she could foretell are those who appeared in the show.

"Commander. I think we've gone a kilometer farther now than before." Y/n told him as she looked up at the trees.

Erwin nodded. "Let's put a mark on it." He said.

Y/n nods. Jumping off her horse again and now bringing out a flag from her storage pocket. A folded cloth unravelled into a wide banner of wings of freedom.

It flapped proudly in her hands as she traced the branch and tied it there. Y/n stood for a while and from her point of view,  she could see the sunset looming in the orange hues of the skies.

"I wonder how far the beach is..." she murmured, watching the sun hid in between the mountain tops.

When night arrived, the scouts finally set up camp. Y/n was assigned to the cooking as she did for the continuous two years since among them all, her cooking was greatly appreciated and the girl seemed to have a knack for it. And because of the lack of condiments in the area, Y/n... invented vinegar out of whim when she saw a stray sugarcane.

Thank you, my previous life's Youtube tutorials!

And as she also pondered around the area, she saw soya beans, it was accessible in the fields. But still became a luxury product since the supply don't last until the next harvest.

And because that's soya bean, she also invented tofu in secret. Only the scouts knew.

It was a cold chilling night. The boiling pot of sheep stew (that they came across outside the wall) is still cooking. Y/n chopped some herbs she could recognize outside. At least it would enhance the flavor and scent.

"My, my, Y/n. Are you sure you're only doing titan research, and not a research about food?" Hange asked, running her arms around the youngers waist.

Y/n shrugged, keeping her stoic face. But is dying inside fangirling over Hange's skinship. "I just knew." She responded. "Are you done frying?"

"Yeah. The tofu's ready. The stew is what we're waiting for."

"Alright." Y/n mixed the stew carefully before hitting the pot. It made a clinging sound that resonated in the air making the soldiers cheer for the food.

"Okay, now line up!" Hange announced.

Preparing their bowl, the weary soldiers lined up while the two served the food.

When everyone were finally given their share, Y/n also took hers and began to dig in. Joining the commander's table.

"Y/n." Erwin called out.

E/c eyes looked up at Erwin while she sipped her soup. "Yes, sir?"

"Have you ever thought of making your own squad?" He asked.

"No." If that happens, she didn't know where she'll be stationed and the probability of her saving Isabelle and Farlan will get slimmer.

"I'm sure you're going to be a great leader if you do."

"I'm still inexperienced."

"I see you lack confidence."

She is experienced. She just didn't want Erwin to have reason to push her more into becoming the squad leader.

"I prefer staying up front."

"Well, I guess we'll have to postpone the creation of the elite squad."  Erwin chuckled.

Y/n hummed. "It's hard to find talents, y'know."

The night flew by. The 27th expedition has finally came to an end. Everyone prepared the departure before the dawn as a kickstart from titans who were still immobilized by the evening.

"Everyone, we're going back!" The commander announced.

Their subordinates fired a flare and so, the scouts had turned.

Today, only five people died in the front. Eversince Y/n decided that she'll join the frontier, she told herself that she did it to help out eliminate those that she could eliminate.

.

The wall has always been too peaceful... or not really.

Y/n was making her way to the scout office carrying a bulk of papers in hand. As soon as she reached the door, she knocked.

"Commander. I have papers from the headquarters." She called out.

From the inside of the office, she heard Erwin's stern reply. "Come in."

So Y/n did. Turning the knob open, she entered the door and entered. Making her way towards his table and putting another bulk in his pile of works.

"Oh, yeah. I have here a letter from the MPs." She grabbed the letter from her jacket and gave it separately to Erwin.

Standing there, Y/n watched as he opened the letter. His eyes read through it and suddenly, he smiled. The girl frowned at him in confusion.

He didn't like the MPs so why was he smiling like that?

"It seems that we're going to have an additional member in the scouts." He said.

The girl blinked twice still confused. But deep down, she was screaming in anticipation that this is it!

"Tomorrow, we're going to capture some thugs." He said.

Oh shit! Y/n somersaulted mentally in excitement. After six years of being there in that world, she's finally going to meet Levi.

But of course, she kept her stoic image. "Thugs?" She asked softly.

"Apparently, the MPs are having a hard time capturing three people. They are quite expert in stolen maneuver gears and using it, they steal from the merchants." He explained.

The girl hummed. "MPs are overestimating them." She said pretending to be uninterested. Omg! Omg! Levi Heichou, we're coming for you!

"We can't be too sure." Erwin replied.

"Alright. I'll call Mike's squad." She said.

The commander smiled. Satisfied that Y/n knew who exactly to call for.

"Remember that you're going too. You're going to test if they are worth saving." Erwin said.

Y/n paused and eyed him seriously as usual. You need my opinion, father(she sees him as father figure)?! Aww~ I know you're going to take them in no matter what I say anyways.

"I guess it's for us to find out tomorrow then." She shrugged.

"Well then. You're dismissed."

Y/n gave a short salute before leaving.

When the day was over, the girl had immediately plopped her head on her pillows with a nonexistent scream. She wanted to, but since this is a shared room, she couldn't.

It was finally time. Three years in the scouting regiment and it's finally the moment she's been waiting for!

"Y/n!" Hange jumped to her bed in the upper bunk. Y/n nearly jumped from shock as she turned to the woman lying beside her.

"Let's sleep together!" Without hesitation to spare, she was knocked beside the girl who was about to decline.

She declines because obviously, Hange wouldn't care and would still sleep with her. Y/n fangirled in her head again before sleeping as well.

They had a big plan ahead and she needs all energy she needed because it's gunna be the first meeting with Levi Heichou!

With that in mind, Y/n was knocked out as well. The horse travel from head quarters to office was a bit tiresome so she allowed sleep to take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
708 53 27
"When I was in that forest, I thought everyone I cared about was dead. I know you know what that's like." She paused and tears began to glisten in he...
689K 22.8K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
15K 528 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...