Behind the Castle's Door [COM...

By szenaeva

When Clementine, a young woman who had recently experienced heartbreak, decided to flee after witnessing her... More

Synopsis
First Door
Second Door
Third Door
Fourth Door
Fifth Door
Sixth Door
Seventh Door
Eighth Door
Ninth Door
Tenth Door
Eleventh Door
Twelfth Door
Fourteenth Door
Fifteenth Door
Sixteenth Door
Seventeenth Door
Eighteenth Door
Nineteenth Door
Twentieth Door
Twenty-First Door
Twenty-Second Door
Twenty-Third Door
Twenty-Fourth Door
Twenty-Fifth Door
Twenty-Sixth Door
Twenty-Seventh Door
Twenty-Eighth Door
Twenty-Ninth Door
Thirtieth Door
Thirty-First Door
Thirty-Second Door
Thirty-Third Door
Thirty-Fourth Door
Thirty-Fifth Door
Thirty-Sixth Door
Thirty-Seventh Door
Thirty-Eighth Door
Thirty-Ninth Door
Fortieth Door
Forty-First Door
Forty-Second Door
Forty-Third Door
Forty-Fourth Door
Forty-Fifth Door
Forty-Sixth Door
Forty-Seventh Door
Forty-Eighth Door
Forty-Ninth Door
Fiftieth Door
Fifty-First Door
Epilogue
Thank you!

Thirteenth Door

4K 164 34
By szenaeva

Daniela was lying in her bed, her gaze fixed on the ceiling. She had been looking for Clementine for three days and had failed to find her. She heard a quiet knock on the door, but she was too lethargic to open it.

"Leave me alone," she begged, exhausted.

She heard the door of her room opened but she didn't bother to turn around to see who it was. Bela's head covered her view as she glanced up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just so you know you haven't eaten breakfast and it's already lunch time. Mother is worried and so am I," Bela sat down on her bed.

Daniela rose from her bed and turned to face Bela. Her eyes are puffy, and she has dark circles under them.

"I'm losing hope on finding her," she let out a sigh. "I keep convincing myself to let it go but I can't. There's something different about Clementine that I can't point my finger on."

"We still have two days left and just like I said before. I'm here to help you," she pulled Daniela into a tight warm hug. "Don't lose hope yet."

"If Cassandra only told mother the truth then everything is probably okay now," Daniela said in a low voice.

"Come on. It's time for lunch, if you're not seen at your chair mother would be worried about you."

Daniela stood up from her bed and so did Bela. The two of them left the room and headed towards the dining hall.

-

Alcina cocked her head, her gaze falling on Clementine, who was eating on the sofa. Her brow froze in response to the strange energy emanating from the woman. Alcina continued staring at Clementine, which she noticed.

"What seems to be the problem, Lady Dimitrescu?" She inquired as she swallowed a potato.

"I find you very weird these past few days. Are you planning something?" She crossed her arms.

"What? Me? Planning something?" She let out a loud laugh. "My lady, I feel offended for your accusations," she dramatically shook her head while holding her chest looking like she was hurt by the choice of words.

Alcina rolled her eyes as she writes down on her journal. Ever since the blood drinking event that occured, the two of them got somehow close to each other. Alcina has been treating her like an acquaintance now rather a servant and Clementine is still the same but with less fright from the lady.

"Are you planning to escape?" She asked, her eyes not leaving the page.

"If I wanted to, I would've done it a few days ago," she drank her water. "Aren't you supposed to be in the dining hall at this time? The girls are surely there waiting for you to come."

Alcina closed her journal and placed it on the cabinet at the table. She rose from her and removed her glasses from her eyes.

"I'm doing this on purpose in order for Daniela to be able to join us for lunch. She skipped breakfast earlier, and I believe she's still frightened about not being able to locate you," Alcina shrugged her shoulders.

Clementine dropped her spoon to the ground. "She didn't eat breakfast?" She stated out loud. "What if she also skips lunch? I'm becoming concerned; perhaps you should inform her that you are aware of where I am," she added, her lower lip bitten.

Alcina shook her head. "I'm not telling anyone that I know where you are. Not yet, i'm still waiting for Cassandra."

Clementine's forehead furrowed. "Why is Cassandra involved? What did she do?"

Alcina pressed her lips together. "Nothing. Don't worry; I'll see to it that Daniela gets her lunch today. I'm going to leave now," She dashed to the door and locked it as she exited the room.

Clementine cocked her head and shrugged her shoulders at Alcina's actions. She completed her dinner and slid it back into the dumbwaiter. She proceeded to the bathroom to brush her teeth, then to the dressing room in the little sewing area, where she had been spending her spare time.

"Time to do magic again!" She exclaimed as she sat down in front of the sewing machine.

This is exactly what she's been up to for the past few days. She was working on a woman suit for Alcina that she had drawn in one of her designs. She would continue working on it whenever the woman left the room. She has finished the pants and blazer; her only issue now is the top, which she struggled to fit because of the specifications. Because she hadn't told Alcina about her secret project, she took measurements of the mannequin and some of Alcina's outfits in the hopes that it would fit.

Clementine inhaled deeply and began working on the top. She was ecstatic to finish it today and show it to Alcina later. When she heard voices nearby, she abruptly stopped using the sewing machine.

"What do you mean she's not in the castle?" It was Daniela's voice.

"It's only my assumption i'm not saying that she's not in here." Ingrid answered.

Daniela crossed her arms. "I'm positive she's somewhere around here."

With a raised eyebrow, Bela approached the two of them. "Grandmother is looking for you, she's in the living room."

"She's here? I thought she crossed the barrier?"

Bela shook her head. "She just got back today, and guess what, she's with a girl."

"A girl?" Daniela let out a gasp. "Do you think that's her girlfriend?" She giggled and covered her mouth.

"I'm not sure. Mother is already there, and she instructed me to go get you and Cassandra because you're the only ones who haven't arrived yet," Bela took her sister's wrist in hers. "Let's go."

Clementine held her chin after hearing the conversation. "Grandmother? Could that be Mother Miranda?" She asked herself.

Bela and Daniela entered the living room, which was occupied by Alcina, Cassandra, and Miranda. A woman with orange hair sat beside Miranda, dressed in a white polo, brown slacks, and knee-high boots, her hair wrapped in a high ponytail with a handkerchief.

"Grammy!" Daniela said running towards Miranda.

She hugged the woman who kissed her cheek in response.

"I missed you too, darling." Miranda said.

She pulled away from Miranda's embrace and switched her focus to the woman sitting next to her. Daniela went to sit down beside Alcina and Bela sat down beside her.

"Finally we're all complete," Miranda gave a smile.

Miranda wasn't dressed in her priestess robes. She was dressed similarly to the woman next to her, showing her long blonde hair, which she usually conceals.

"What brings you here, Mother Miranda? I mean it's not that I don't like the surprise visit but the castle is rather messier than usual. Renovations are still going at the moment." Alcina remarked.

"Girls, I know you're interested about who this wonderful woman beside me is," Miranda said as she held the woman's hand with a broad smile.

"I knew it. That girl is her girlfriend," Daniela spoke in hushed tones to Bela.

"She has a cute appearance," Bela replied in hushed tones.

"This is Irish, the love-"

"I'm her lab partner," Irish explained in a sweet and sympathetic tone, pulling away her hand from Miranda's. "I'm here to make the serum for the three of you," she gave a smile.

The rapid change caught Alcina and the three girls off guard. In comparison to earlier, Irish appears to be annoyed and irritated.

"Lab partner?" Miranda scoffed as she attempted to say it quietly.

Irish turned to face Miranda, who sat alongside her. "Why? Is it wrong? I'm your lab partner, and i'm only here to help you." In a cold tone, she said.

Miranda took a sharp breath crossing her arms on her chest. Irish stood up from her seat and approached Alcina and her daughters.

"I'll give each of you three bottles. I need a sample of your flies, as well as a strand of hair, which you should put in this ziplock bag," she said while handing them the bottles and bags.

Miranda stood up from her seat grabbing Irish's arm.

"Irish, a word." She said in an irritated tone.

"You're already giving me a word." Irish said.

Miranda rolled her eyes. "Privately." She spoke it again, this time accentuating the word.

"You can use that study, Mother Miranda," Alcina said pointing the door nearby.

Miranda dragged Irish to the study and locked the door behind her. She faced Irish who has an annoyed expression pasted on her face.

"What do you want?" Irish asked in an irritated tone.

"I thought we were fine earlier? Why are you acting so strangely now?" Miranda threw her hands in the air. "I don't understand why you're joyful one minute and upset the next."

"Really? You're expecting me to be happy when you're acting like my girlfriend?" She yelled. "I thought I'd already explained it to you. I'm simply here to help those three girls, and then I'm gone."

Miranda cooed, "Irish."

"Miranda, you can't just waltz back into my life after all these years and expect me to accept you." Irish hissed.

Miranda sighed and glanced at the woman, "I regretted my decision to leave you."

Irish smiled bitterly. "And I regretted loving you!" She exclaimed as she stormed out the door.

When Irish came out of the door, Alcina and her daughters turned away pretending not to hear the conversation that occured. She walked up to them, a smile on her face, as if nothing had happened.

"Are the samples ready? Is it okay if I take them now?" She said it in a vivacious tone.

Bela handed her the bottle and the ziplock bag and said, "Here."

Cassandra and Daniela did the same, which she immediately took and placed on her box bag.

"Are you okay?" Alcina can't help but to ask her.

She offered her a big grin and a light nod. "You don't have to worry about me, Lady Dimitrescu," she said as she put her bag's strap over her shoulder. "I would love to meet your daughters, but I need to get going. Perhaps another time," She smiled and walked away towards the door.

Miranda exited the study area when the door opened. As she approached Alcina and the three girls, she kept a grim expression on her face.

"Mother Miranda are you-"

Miranda avoided initiating a discussion with Alcina by raising her forefinger.

"I'm in desperate need of some wine. I'll be in your wine cellar," Miranda walked away without saying anything further.

"That discussion was..." Bela exhaled deeply.

"Hurtful." Daniela went on.

"Mother, is she going to be okay?" Cassandra asked.

"She'll be fine; she just needs time alone, so let's give that for a moment." Alcina stated assuring her daughters.

"Are we really going to have flesh now?" Daniela asked.

"Yes, but it'll take a long time," Alcina grinned. "At the very least, you'll be able to go outside of the castle if that happens."

"That's something i'm really looking forward to. We'll be able to visit Aunt Donna or Uncle Karl at long last," a smile formed on Bela's lips.

"We can finally meet other people." Cassandra stated.

Cassandra's words drew a look from Daniela. "As if they'd want to meet a liar," she quipped.

Cassandra scoffed. "What? You're still mad at me? Why did I even do to you?"

"You know what you did." She said with emphasis.

"Talking to you gives me headache," she said before she vanished into a swarm of flies.

"The two of you still haven't settle that feud of yours?" Alcina crossed her arms.

Daniela shook her head. "I won't settle anything with her until she comes clean," she grabbed Bela's arm. "Let's go, Bela."

"We'll see you later, mother." Bela said.

An idea suddenly crossed Alcina's mind which made her smile.

"Of course. Why haven't I thought of that?" She tapped her chin.

-

Clementine stretched her arms and yawned. As her eyes met the lace top she had made, a smile slid across her face. It was finally finished, and she was overjoyed.

"Ah! Finally, I'm finished!" She hugged herself as she said this. "Way to go, Eve."

When she discovered what she called herself, her smile vanished. Her mind began to flood with memories.

Little Clementine yawned as her head was resting on her foster mother's lap. The woman was caressing her head as she tells her a story.

"Mom?" She called in a soft voice.

"Yes, Clementine?"

"Would you like to change my name? I feel like you're having a hard time saying it."

The woman chuckled. "Honey, I love your name and I won't mind saying it."

She yawned. "How about adding a second name?"

"Is that what you want?"

She slowly nodded her head. "I want to remember something from you so I won't forget you when you finally leave."

The woman tucked in a few loose strands of her hair into her ear.

"I won't leave you. I told you that i'll stay with you no matter what remember?" The woman kissed her cheek. "How about Clementine Eve?"

"I love it mom," she responded before closing her eyes.

As the memory passed through her head, tears streamed down her cheeks. She wiped her tears away, but they seemed to endless.

"Why?" She yelled tugging her chest.

She had been happy for a while, but when old memories came back to her, she became sad again. Clementine had trouble recalling her past experiences because she had been in a car accident with her foster mother, who died. The woman's voice and icy blue eyes are the only things she remembers about her.

She wiped her tears away and got out of the chair. She must put the items she used away, or else Alcina will see her surprise.

-

Alcina knocked on the wine cellar door, where Miranda was, hoping she would answer. Miranda didn't even show up to eat with them after they had finished their dinner so she decided to see how the woman is doing.

"Mother Miranda?" As she knocked on the door, she called out from outside the room.

She decided to enter the room after receiving no response, only to find Miranda consuming her sixth bottle of wine.

"Mother Miranda!" Alcina exclaimed as she approaches Miranda, taking the half bottle wine from her hands.

Miranda shushed Alcina and covered her ears. "Stop screaming at me."

"You've already drunk six bottles and haven't even eaten dinner!" She chastised.

Miranda's face was flushed from being inebriated. She banged the table as tears welled up in her eyes.

She wiped her eyes and continued, "I was so stupid to abandon her." She clutched her chest and said, "Seeing her again makes me regret all I did." "It's excruciating."

Alcina ran circles around Miranda's back with her hand. Miranda rarely expresses her feelings, therefore this is an unique occurrence for Alcina to observe.

"I know it's a selfish thought, but I want her back!" Her voice was trembling. "I'd like to see that orange-haired girl again! I want to see her smile, wake up next to me, and even start a family with her, including Eva, i'm sure she'll love the idea she always wanted kids," She wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm getting out of here."

"What? Are you certain you'll be able to teleport in that state?" Alcina inquired, her voice tinged with anxiety.

Miranda stepped up from her seat and said, "I can manage."

Miranda suddenly vanished leaving two feathers on her seat. Alcina sighed and shaked her head as she looks at the half bottle wine that she's holding.

"Ugh, love," she shook her head.

She placed the wine back to the racks and took the empty wine bottles placing them on the tray. The empty wine bottles are being sold to The Duke, which he buys with a reasonable price.

When she was finished cleaning the cellar, she stepped out of the room and walked down the hallway leading to her room. When she got to her room's door, she took out her key and pushed it through the keyhole, which opened the door. She walked into the room and saw Clementine sitting on the sofa, her eyes red and swollen, and she didn't even realize she had already entered. She sat beside Clementine on the sofa after closing the door behind her.

"Clementine." She called.

When Clementine heard Alcina's voice, she was taken aback. She noticed the tall lady seated beside her.

"Lady Dimitrescu, I'm sorry. I apologize for not noticing you," She bowed her head slightly.

"Did you cry?" Alcina asked.

She gave a small smile and nodded. "I was watching Casablanca earlier and I cried my eyes out," she rubbed her eyes.

Alcina turned to the television, which was showing Les Miserables on the screen but no sound can be heard as the movie plays.

"Is the television on mute?" She inquired.

Clementine nodded. "I don't feel like watching it any more."

Alcina nodded and removed her hat placing it on the table. She took of her heels and lay on the sofa her head resting on Clementine's lap.

"I hope you don't mind," Alcina said as she massages her temples.

"Does your head hurt?" Clementine asked her.

"A little but the pain is manageable."

Clementine gently rubbed her fingers over Alcina's temples, caressing them carefully. As she massaged her, the woman appeared to be at ease.

"That feels good, dear," Alcina complimented her closing her eyes.

"My mom taught me," a bitter smile formed her lips.

Alcina responded with a hum. Because her day had been so hectic, she appeared to be relishing the moment. Clementine continued massaging Alcina's temples for another four minutes before noticing that the woman had fallen asleep on her lap. Clementine slowly removed her hands on Alcina's temples. A smile formed her lips as she examines the woman's face.

"Beautiful," Clementine said in a hushed tone.

She pulled her lips together, attempting to stop herself from caressing Alcina's hair, but she failed since her hands were already gently caressing Alcina's hair. Her jet black curls were soft that it was very satisfying to caress. Clementine suddenly thought of the outfit that she had made for the woman, she wanted to show it to her but then she feels like something is still missing.

She shrugged the thought and looked at Alcina's resting face once more.

"So don't you worry your pretty, little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours"

She quietly sang making sure that Alcina doesn't hear it otherwise she'll wake up. She continued humming the song while looking at the woman's face. She jerked up when Alcina suddenly opened her eyes.

"Why did you stop?" Alcina asked her as she looks up to Clementine's eyes.

"I-I... W-what?" Clementine stuttered.

Alcina got up from laying down and took a seat facing Clementine.

"So you're the one who played the piano that day," Alcina grinned. "I knew it was you."

"Hehe," she awkwardly smiled at Alcina.

"You have a lovely voice, dear." Alcina praised her.

"T-thank you, my lady," she said, blushing at the woman's compliment.

"Maybe you could sing for me sometime. I would really want to hear more from you."

She just nodded in response because she doesn't know what to say anymore. Alcina stood up from her seat taking her heels and her hat with her as she walks towards the bedroom.

"You should get ready for bed, dear."

Clementine rose up from her seat and turned off the television. She went to her bedroom and shut the living room door behind. A yawn escaped her lips as she walks towards Alcina'a bed. Ever since she stayed her this is where she sleeps and Alcina uses her as a body pillow. She lay down on the bed covering herself with the silk sheets. Alcina emerged from the toilet wearing a white nightgown, a yawn escaping her lips as she lay alongside Clementine on the bed. She nuzzled her head against Clementine's chest and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist. Clementine's eyes were already closed but she felt like she was still awake.

"Clementine?" She called.

"Hm?" Clementine answered in response.

"Can I borrow your maid's uniform?" Alcina chuckled. "Not really borrow, I won't return it."

"What are you going to do with my uniform?" She asked, a yawn escaping her lips again.

"Can you just say yes?"

Clementine weakly nodded her head before finally falling asleep.

"Goodnight, Clementine." Alcina said

--

Okay, okay... I was thinking whether I should continue this or abandon this, lol. I constantly feel like this story is super cringe 😬 and it makes me want to remove this.

Maybe I should just continue writing Donna's story and delete this? Idk 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.2K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...
1.2K 49 8
After tragic events, you find yourself back in the small village you were born in. Four strange people own estates in the surrounding area. The estat...
484 56 15
After a tragic accident claims the life of a young woman named Emily, she finds herself waking up in a strange, Gothic mansion. Confused and disorien...
328K 11.3K 74
We all are horny gays for her and because of that I decided to get us some satisfaction and write this fanfiction. Includes smut and a lot of blood...