au sans x reader one shots (r...

By Proxy_Dream_Sans

hey first book you can give any request, and i'll well try to do them, so if you want i can try to do lemons... More

Classic x Underfell Male Reader
cross x male reader lemon/fluff
Horror x shy cute female cannibal reader
dust x female badass horrortale reader
nightmare x female artist reader
Blueberry x Male Underlust Reader (Fluff)
cross x female corrupted reader (lemon)
gradient x shy male reader (fluff/lemon)
gradient x female reader (lemon)
Dreamswap Blue x reader (lemon)
SwapDream Dream x emotionless reader
Dream x male reader (lemon)
Yandere Swapdream Nightmare x Female Reader (lemon)
Ds Dream x Goddess Reader x Ds Nightmare (part 1)
Ds Dream x Goddess Reader x Ds Nightmare (lemon part 2)
Ds Dream x Goddess Reader x Ds Nightmare (part 3 final)
a quick (a/n)
The bad sanses x Reader and sibling
Passive Nightmare x Male Reader (Lemon)
Ds!Ink x Female Reader
HELP PLS! (a/n) please forgive me
Nightmare sans x Innocent Reader
Passive nightmare x female Reader (lemon)
Swapdream x Fem Reader (lemon)
I have a request for everyone who make x reader's (a/n)
Empireverse dream x Neutral male reader (lemon)
Please vote (a/n)
I'm sorry

Blue x fem dom Reader (lemon)

491 12 6
By Proxy_Dream_Sans

(Requested by Kiwi_kitsune)

(Blue's pov)
I started to walk home after my training with Alphys, hoping one day I would be in the royal guard! and maybe marry (y/n). just thinking about her makes my soul flutter, sigh it's not like she would feel the same way though. She had been distant for some reason, i mean she always looks tired and sweaty even hot. I wonder what's wrong with her, maybe she's hurt? or maybe she's just tired from all the daily cleaning? I really hope she's ok, I'm going to go visit her right now. It's been two weeks since we hang out, I teleported to her house and knock on the door but there was no answer. Weird normally (y/n) would answer the door, quickly opening it and going to her room. I hear something and it sounds like she's in a lot of pain. I need to help her! I knock on her bedroom door, cause it would be rude to go in without permission but this is also an emergency! I was about to knock again but (y/n) opened the door before i could and pulled me in and pinned me to her bed. I blushed super hard, oh my queen toriel what should I do since she's on top of me.

(A bit of time skip cause I'm running out on ideas for this chapter)

(Still blue's pov)

I'm a blushing mess right now, both our clothes are off. I set up and thrust up into her, making us moan a bit loudly. I start thrusting into her a bit hard and fast, she is so tight it feels so good. I hope papy doesn't find out about this, I start bitting her neck while thrusting into her and she start's to speed up a lot. I wonder if I'm her first in sex, I grab her hips making her go faster while I go harder. It feels so good, we're getting close to cumming. Thrusting into her at an inhuman speed, making us moan really really really loudly. I came not long after (y/n) came, we are both panting and I use magic to clean the mess we made and teleports a blanket on us. I pull out of her and lays her down gently, seeing that she is already asleep. I gently cuddle her and fell asleep.

(5 years later)

"So what do you think?" I ask papy, I hope he likes (y/n) as a sister in low. "I will allow it to make you happy bro." I smiled happily. "Yay!" I quickly runs to (y/n) and hugs her gently, oh i forgot to say that she's pregnant now, this is the best day ever!

_________________________________________

(460 words) I hope you all enjoy, if you guys have an request. thing go ahead and request, I'll see if I can do it. I will see you in my next chapter, bye bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 220 39
I. Don't. Know. Have a story, but it's not large? Make it a oneshot, with no extra charge. I don't own these characters.
31.7K 505 17
I wanted to make a yandere book, so here it is!!! You can ask for oneshots, friendship oneshots, but there will be no bad words, no inappropriate stu...
9.4K 113 20
This is mainly going to be a Killer and Nightmare One-shot book but that's only because I feel more comfortable writing about them. Also I'm not the...
97.8K 1.9K 28
**PLEASE NOTE** -Cover art does not belong to me, I will only take credit for the stories, I do not take credit for characters. -I will not do any le...